players online

Need a Video Editor?

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
LOOKING FOR A VIDEO EDITOR??
Well now you're in luck! Hi, my name is Finn online and I have recently come back to the video editing field. I have edited a handful of videos before that I would love to show you. If interested please give me a DM to see my examples. I have edited Minecraft, Among Us, and I am capable of editing any sort of video that you need edited!

ON TO THE PRICES~
My price ranges are:
$10-$15 for a 15 or less minute unedited video
$15-$25 for a 30+ minute unedited video
$30-$35 for a hour+ unedited video
Anything over a hour and 30 minutes of an unedited video the cost will be increased depending on how long it takes me to finish it.

IMPORTANT
Please do not rush me with your videos, if you can give me a good uploading schedule that isn't extreme and that will work with my schedule that would be ideal. I am only 15 years of age close to 16, and I have school and other outside work that I need to do. Video editing right now is just a part-time job for me so I can make some money for important things in my life. If you need a full-time editor I suggest looking for someone else.

Yes I am a video editor for the Media-Team on here, but I also need to earn some cash and decided to come back into video editing so... If you're willing to pay to get your videos edited please DM me on discord at; Problematic#6305. Thank you for reading if you have. Also I consider this somewhat artistic? If this is in the wrong section please let me know.

TylerBrady00

Level 6
I've worked with a few editors before, and I understand the time and effort it takes, especially for longer videos. Sometimes, the challenge lies in the platforms and apps used for editing. I've been editing videos for over three years, and for the last year or two, I've settled on Movavi. It's a great Final Cut alternative, easy for beginners yet rich in features for more experienced users.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread