mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Need help ASAP pls!

So basically every time I try to join this server, it just says unable to connect to world. I’ve tried all the IP addresses I could find. The device I’m using is a kindle fire with the nether update hot fix. I live in the USA, but I’m REALLY close to the east cost, and other people have been able to get on in the USA who are farther away from Britain. After all, it does say the worlds largest RP server, not Britain’s largest. Furthermore, I know that you previously have not had it for bedrock or mcpe, but I found this server on TWO different American best mcpe bedrock servers, so I’m so confused now. I heard this server is amazing, and after looking at all the different videos and photos, I’ve come to the conclusion that this server isn’t amazing. It’s AMAZING!!! And as an avid rp fan, I really wanna go on this server! I love school rps and I love fantasy rps, so to me, this is like my dream server!

it would be REALLY nice if someone could get back to me on this, because this server sounds soooooo good. And I rlly wanna know if there is a way that I could get on.

Thank you! :)

WillowBlossom12

Level 3
I also don’t have/ can’t use discord. Will that effect my game experience more than just a minor convenience?

Lovely_Ocean

Level 64
Again, this server looks really fun, so I sooo want to join.

Hello! I read your inquiry for help and am looking to help you the best I can

Firstly I recommend you check out our guides on how to join the server! Which may greatly help you out for this, if you have more issues despite the guides, resend a message here

Additionally, you should make sure you are using this IP!
** pe.roleplayhub.net**
If you are not, try that one

If everything works out, please let me know here aswell

https://roleplayhub.com/minecraft/instructions/

Being unable to use discord will also not affect your gameplay too much, though, if you wish to join clubs on so on and receive updates of the server as well as being more in touch with the community, I recommend you do get it! However if you are completely unable to get it, you will miss a announcements and potentially events
I overall recommend discord if you are able, however it should be fine if you are completely unable to get it!

WillowBlossom12

Level 3
Ok thank you I will try that! Also, isn’t discord a texting app as well as a talking server? Because if it is I may be able to join. I only have microphone and volume problems, so I may be able to join after all!

thank you again!

Lovely_Ocean

Level 64
Ok thank you I will try that! Also, isn’t discord a texting app as well as a talking server? Because if it is I may be able to join. I only have microphone and volume problems, so I may be able to join after all!

thank you again!
Yes! Discord is an app for people to connect, you do not absolutely need a microphone btw! That is only if you wish to speak

i recommend you research it, it is a very intresting thing

and as I have stated above, I believe it will be to your advantages to be able to join our discord servers in order to be able to keep up with our events and more!

WillowBlossom12

Level 3
Ok I probably will be able to join discord,

IF....

The server IP would work. It definitely IS a correct server IP, and most definitely one for pe players, but every time I try to join, it simply says “connecting to external server” for about 25 seconds before displaying the message “unable to connect to world” since the pop-up “Invalid IP address” didn’t show up, immediately or later, it means that it SHOULD work, I just have some problems... I’m super confused about this, so maybe I should try this on a spare pc, but I cannot see how this would help me, unless this server just doesn’t like my kindle. I’m sure I will figure this out it’s just that UNTIL.. all I can do is

wait...

and try...

and fail...

and wait again...

and try again...

and almost succeed...

and fail again...

Etc... again, I spent 2 DAYS finding the best server for me... I’m not gonna give up this easily...

thank you again! :)

WillowBlossom12

Level 3
Also. What is this thing called optifying? And do I have to be in 1.13 to play on this server in the mc bedrock edition?

Lovely_Ocean

Level 64
Yes, you have to be in 1.13.2 or over until 1.15 i believe. If you are not on those versions, try it

on The computer it most likely will work better, but use the IP

mc.roleplayhub.bet

WillowBlossom12

Level 3
Ok. So should I try to use the nether update hotfix? Or should I put it on a lower version. And download optifying?

Lovely_Ocean

Level 64
I believe just basic minecraft pocket edition should work; in all honesty i do not understand what you mean by the nether update hotfix

WillowBlossom12

Level 3
1.16 the hot fix that came out a couple days ago..

Thank you for giving me this info. I'm sure I will be able to get on with it, how ever I just need a few days to dig an old pc up in my Dungeon I call a basement.

Thank you! :)

WillowBlossom12

Level 3
Thx! That also makes a lot of sense. I think optifying only really works on computers and I think thathatt only computers can change to different versions in the first place.

Thanks for all the help! :)

Users who are viewing this thread