Level 9
ScaryBook
ScaryBook
Notable+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
OGMint

How old are you?:
I have no problem messaging my age to staff.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No

What Country are you from?:
United states

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
OG Mint#3481

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I usually just hangout with friends and talk, I've never participated in gangrp nor any type that are against the rules like erp.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I believe I started playing since February 2021, I've been playing between 3-4 hours a day during weekdays and around 6-7 hours during weekends.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: none

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

Grade 12

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
I've been in classes and around teachers and it seems fun to be a part of the school faculty and to be able to teach subjects that you know, what makes me excited about becoming a professor is that it would put to test my knowledge on 2D Animation, which I have 4 certificates of from high school from online courses made by art directors from Disney and Nickelodeon. This is the subject I would like to teach the students in Karakura's college, real lessons and topics for Digital Art class with a focus on 2D Animation.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: yes, I've been practicing in the server for a while and try to make my character act out and react in realistic ways to different situations and daily life routines.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are basically what keeps up and records the classes given, this is important because it's how we would keep track of how much a professor has earned or if the monthly quota of 15 classes has been met.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
The rules would be as of a real college class room if not close to, some examples are:
-No food or drinks allowed (water is an exemption).
-Respect everyone and all of schools property.
- sleeping or any other activities or objects that distracts you or others is not permitted.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
Well, me and my friends used to RP in a small bedrock edition server. That's where my interest for role playing started, I find it very enjoyable and creative when people role play with many details, like body movements, facial expressions and voices. After playing on said server for about 4 year, I saw this server in a video on YouTube. Ever since I've been playing here and continue to role play with friends as a high school student trying to survive in Karakura. High school drama, getting away from gangs, helping friends and family, these are many things that I've had to role play here, and I've enjoyed it so far, I'm pretty sure that I can role play as a professor in the right way, ready to learn, lead and succeed.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
College professors must be a roll model for the students, not only in school grounds but outside aswell. They help students when they need help with the subject and try to get them to meet their goals. The task of a professor is not only to teach a subject, but to teach them the value of their opportunities, to gain knowledge that they want and need, not only to graduate, but to reach their goals.
The salary of a professor is 450,000 yen plus 50k more for those who put in the extra effort of having 10 additional classes.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
My characters name is Neo Corvid, he is a very compassionate and understanding person. He describes the world as a colossal canvas, with so much space for so many beautiful things, and what makes it interesting, is that you have the power to draw and create whatever you want with your life because we are all the artist of our destiny. His physical appearance stands out a bit because of his wavy dyed hair with a dark blue color, he says that it represents the friendships he has made during his life, and that no matter how far their paths take them, they will always be under the same blue sky. He's 5'8 feet tall and weight 120lb. He wears casual clothes when off school hours. During school, he wears a brown suit with a gold color tie. He sometimes wears his professional clothes off school hours because he likes how he looks. He wishes to change lives and make people happy, not only students but everyone he's able to impact. He's had the thought of owning his own art studio one day, but he believes that he'll be able to impact more people as a teacher, maybe one day.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
I would calm them down and tell them that they will get in trouble for it if they continue and ask them to go to the gym or to the outside court where it would be ok to talk at a higher volume.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
After warning them two times, they would be kicked from the class and given detention. After they received their punishment, I would try to talk to them, I would like to let them know what will happen if they continue to act the way they are, I would try to make them feel comfortable in my class and make them better students.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me the professor would stand in front of the class with hope in his eyes and a meaningful smile for a second before he started his lesson.

/me he would walk around the classroom checking on each student, making sure they're ok and seated.

/me he would look around the class checking if anyone had any questions, comments or concerns about the topic.

/me he'd pat the student's shoulder with a proud look on his face and continued to check everyone's work.

/me he stood at the door waving good bye to the students as they left the classroom room.

Backstory

Neo came from a small orphanage in the United States that was closed down due to the lack of funds. Neo, along with the other orphans, were never allowed to step outside the house, he usually spent his time drawing landscapes of cities and forests, and wondered how it would be to explore those places, he then discovered traditional animation, which was drawing frames by hand in thin paper and putting them together to create the illusion of movement. After that, it was his way to recreate what was outside the house in a more lively way.
Nobody really talks about each other's parents or their lives before they got to the orphanage, But Neo's case was different. He's the only one who has lived there since he was born, which is why he was so curious about the world outside the house. The people in charge of the orphanage say that Neo's parents put him in the orphanage because they weren't financially safe, but there's rumors that they were, if so, nobody would really know the reason why they lied. This however didn't bother Neo, he says that he's not interested in finding out about his parents, they're just strangers to him.
Years later, the orphanage had to close down and all the orphans were sent to different locations, this is when Neo arrived to Japan, and started to see the world he's been missing out on, making new friends and learning how to survive as an independent student. He couldn't be in a better place than here.
After living in Karakura for a few years, he decided to become a college professor to teach students about animation and how amazing it is. He's currently in Italy working in a jewelry store, he recently graduated and now looking toward becoming a professor in Karakura.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Neo Corvid

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Corvid

Given Name(s): Neo

Preferred Name: Neo

Religious Denomination: somewhat spiritual

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American

Current Location: Italy (moving to Karakura if accepted)

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0

Working Experience (# of years): 4 years in a jewelry store

Academic Degree: batchelor degree in digital art with a major in animation

Year of Graduation: 2021

Major(s):animation

Minors:digital art

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages:none

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:no

Preferred Teaching Subject: Animation or Digital Art

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): If any information is missing or if there are anything extra needed feel free to contact me, I'm excited to start the next chapter of my life as a college professor in Karakura and teach what I am passionate about.

Do you have any questions?:

What do the other teachers and professors enjoy the most about teaching?

What are some common problems within the school?

What are some recommendations for new professors in Karakura?

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
DENIED

- You applied for this position only to have not be online for 7 days straight, This sort of activity isn't what I'm looking for.
- Following with that, It looks like you haven't been on the server quite long.

Users who are viewing this thread