New addition to the hospital

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
IGN: Veganlaser
DATE: 7/10/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I would like to suggest a Veterinary Hospital and Veterinarian tag
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I feel like this could benefit AnimalRP and add a bit more to the hospital, this could be useful and maybe and more things for pet owners and animals to do in their RP and this could make use for a new Veterinarian tag, this could be useful for situations like your dog falling or your bird getting something stuck in its throat or a cat getting bitten by a dog and stuff like that, i really feel like it is necessary to have these things as there isn't really much interaction with animalRP as of now and more stuff like this could really encourage more players to purchase and use their animal whitelists and it could be added on to the hospital or a whole new building.

TaxEvasionFraud

Level 37
TaxEvasionFraud
TaxEvasionFraud
Notable

The downside of this, speaking as someone who has experience with HospitalRP, there are not many who come in, in search of assistance for their pets for say with injuries or such. It'd be a waste of a whole veterinary hospital for roleplay that is barely played out as well as tag. The veterinarian's would barely get their logs in as there are barely ever animals on, not getting their paychecks because of so or payed barely, and if there are animals on, most are stray or just do not need a visit to the hospital which ends up with the veterinarians endlessly awaiting visitors. The average amount of animals that are on each day can be rounded to, as observed, 5 at most a day. There's no need for us to exceed material on roleplay as this, that people barely even have or sometimes can even afford. For those who can, not many stay an animal due to how minimum of people like to roleplay with them, as in my opinion and from experience, being an animal is very boring if you do not have people or friends that are frequently on to carry out AnimalRP with you, vise versa when being the player roleplaying with an animal- you get bored of it quickly. Although I'd love to see a veterinary hospital, I just don't see the use for it. Instead of suggesting a hospital that will most likely never be used, we should suggest ideas that many animals can take part in while everyone else is at school. Just my opinion <3

Lovely_Ocean

Level 64
this was removed in the first place because there's not enough pets lol but if you want to come in with your pet, pretty sure they can treat them

pashy

Level 183

I don't think they should make a whole role and a tag for that. If an animal needs treatment normal hospital staff do treat him

Not even that most animals do RP their injuries or go take a treatment​

Last edited:

VirXs

Level 6

I do t think it would be need for someone who has a bird account you only have the occasional punting but you get good at taking precautions and there’s not enough animals that are activily on to get a separate tag

Bookish

Level 17

I don't think this would be useful, and as stated, not enough pets are online who also get hurt to need one of these. For the time being, I think we should just stick with regular ol' EMS doing it.

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

This will be some what the same as most of the other users have posted, so if you do not wish to read it, then do not feel obligated to do so.

I joined the hospital faction in January, meaning I have been within it for seven months, yet during all of this, I have barely ever seen an animal enter the hospital in need of assistance, and I say this whilst being a Surgeon CL, capable of treating animals.

The only time an animal enters the hospital is for the odd injury, such as a cut, or- the other most common situation, is being put down. This being said, it is only when the KPD has enough evidence put forwards to put a dog down, meaning overall, doctors and surgeons currently do not do enough vet work for it to be given its own department.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

it's existed before, utterly pointless + 90% of animal tags don't even roleplay properly.

Bookish

Level 17

This will be some what the same as most of the other users have posted, so if you do not wish to read it, then do not feel obligated to do so.

I joined the hospital faction in January, meaning I have been within it for seven months, yet during all of this, I have barely ever seen an animal enter the hospital in need of assistance, and I say this whilst being a Surgeon CL, capable of treating animals.

The only time an animal enters the hospital is for the odd injury, such as a cut, or- the other most common situation, is being put down. This being said, it is only when the KPD has enough evidence put forwards to put a dog down, meaning overall, doctors and surgeons currently do not do enough vet work for it to be given its own department.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah, not many people know but for a hot second I was a trainee doctor earlier this year. My first appointment was with a dog. Then again, I probably did a total of 4 appointments before getting demoted (don't ask me please), so I may have just been an odd case.

Users who are viewing this thread