Oliverium

Level 52
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
IGN: Oliverium (Dog: Olixur)
DATE: 5/4/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A new command for dog whitelists. /animal shake: plays the Minecraft wolf/dog shake animation and possibly dries off the user. Should have a cooldown, maybe a minute like /feed?
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
When dogs go in water, their fur color gets darker. The only way to dry them is to either wait a while or /animal type again and change the collar color (if you had one). Adding a new command would allow for some realism since many irl dogs shake off water to dry off. It can add funny situations such as shaking water on people (ex. actioning it and doing the command to add visuals). Because SRP has /shiver, /crawl, etc. (commands involving animations in vanilla MC), I can only guess that the dog shake can be added as well? It'll be a fun addition to the SRP dog world and I'd love to see it become a new feature. (something to add: pugs won't be able to use it since they're the pig model)

philbertman42

Level 135
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Seems pretty niche. If it's easy enough, sure, but otherwise I don't see the point as you can already do actions for it without the visuals.

When dogs go in water, their fur color gets darker. The only way to dry them is to either wait a while or /animal type again and change the collar color (if you had one).
This could probably be made into a bug report.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This is possible, however not with the current system we're using. We may look into adding this at a later date.​

Users who are viewing this thread