players online

New area suggestion.

sir meow

Level 38
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
+1
PLEE i miss the zen garden so much! it was such a pretty build and was so fun to hangout in

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
+1 i miss the zen garden omg,, it was one of my favorite places and the horror on my face when i went to go back to it and it was gone omg...

markoos

Level 28
It's "areas" for the plural not "area's", the apostrophe would either imply possession of an item (Mary's motorcycle) or the omission of letters to shorten two words into one, for example how "it's" means "it is". Also +1

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
+1/-1

It would be cool if it was another type of abandoned exploration place where ghosts or something reside or maybe even another crime area.

Lazeas

Level 47
It's "areas" for the plural not "area's", the apostrophe would either imply possession of an item (Mary's motorcycle) or the omission of letters to shorten two words into one, for example how "it's" means "it is". Also +1
shutup!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- There are already plans for this area alongside of a few other areas on the map which will be announced soon.​

Users who are viewing this thread