Drnqk

Level 11
Drnqk
Drnqk
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: Drnqk
What's the title of your suggestion?: New College PHD tags

What's your suggestion?:
I suggest we change the way PHD tag looks in tab and ingame overall to something shorter like [P]

How will this benefit the server and community?:
On the tab and in game.. like the tag on a person, just doesnt look right, as the Masters and Bachellors tags only contain one letter it would feel better for them to be the same, afterall we would know what It would mean if it only said [P], Tab would look more tidy and nametags would be shorter and not look eternal.

sir meow

Level 39
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
-1, i like how they look!!! people earned to have the full, beautiful [PHD] tag and just having it as a P doesint really make sense, and.. its also not really that needed

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
-1. PHD is the middle ground and shortest version and most common used shorten word for this. Unless you'd like it to be Doctorate of Philosophy then I doubt it'll really work.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
-1 PHD people DERSERVE their tag, they went through masters and have to DO their projects to get that TAG, keep in mind they have to do a presentation in front of a crowd!!!

kustomzero

Level 132
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Bachelors and Masters degree are abbreviated to the correct format which is B and M. When it comes to PhD the full name for that is Doctor of Philosophy. The correct abbreviation for this is therefore PhD. Just like a few others have said above those students deserve their PhD tag because of the hard work and effort they put into their project. PhD should not be seen any less different because the Bachelors and Masters tag abbreviation is only one letter. Even if the PhD got abbreviated to P you’d be disrespecting the entire word as a whole just because it’s a bit longer than the other two degrees.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
if they wait 1473 years to get 3 letters in their tag..... let them have the 3 letters in their tag

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
-1 Nah, I would rather have a Doctor of Philosophy than P or PhD in all honesty..

Let the people who have the role, have it.. They worked hard for it, P doesn't make sense.

sir meow

Level 39
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
ITS UGLY THO... I HATE THE TAG IN TAB!!
just wanting to change this simply because it looks ugly to you is a horrible argument.. the PHD isint that distracting, if you dont like in tab then just dont look at it, out of mind out of sight

Miamorchito

Level 22
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
Love how [PHD] looks on the tag, makes it feel unique to other college tags. Also PhD is already an abbreviation, so you want to make and abbreviation of an abbreviation. . . For me is just keeping in simple for everyone, since everyone understands PHD straight away.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- As everyone stated above, it's abbreviated as far as it can be already, P wouldn't make sense.​

Users who are viewing this thread