mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New command for the contacts of the phone, /renamecontact

What's your Minecraft Username?: MythicOFFIC
What's the title of your suggestion?: New command for the contacts of the phone, /renamecontact

What's your suggestion?:
I think a sort of rename contact command would be great to have.
Like, it would work basically as this:
/renamecontact [name of contact that you already have registered] [new name for the contact, that will replace the old name]
Like if I had to rename a contact named "Jackson" to, for example, "Xander", I'd just type
/renamecontact Jackson Xander
And it would be renamed!
As for how the command is named, I think because of the fact we already have /addcontact and /removecontact, I feel as though /renamecontact looks and seems fine as a command to me.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I think it would be convenient to rename a contact immediately, instead of removing a contact and then scrounging for the number of that in the chat, or in your memory, to add that contact back with the new name. Besides, simply having a command like /renamecontact would simply be useful to just.. renaming a contact whenever you want, obviously. There are a LOT of vouchers for this in ooc chat of the server, so I think a LOT of people would love to have this implemented.

kustomzero

Level 145
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
+1

Please, I hate having to do /removecontact X and having to do /addcontact XXX-XXX-XXXX, X just to rename a contact.

Users who are viewing this thread