cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: 17 July, 2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Add more gestures like pushups, yoga, and so on (Add your own ideas in comments.)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

The propose of this suggestion is meant to help the developer team and gather ideas for new gestures from as many people as possible, so feel free to respond with your own ideas for new gestures, it might get added!

Also, make items invisible when you’re gesturing, or make it that you can’t use /gesture if you're wearing a hat just like /model.

Last edited:

CakeRPiscool

Level 60
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
Neutral- I’m only neutral because it would benefit the sports teams for tryouts and practices. They can use it for their warm ups instead of just having an action they have the actually push-up/ workout

philbertman42

Level 143
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Neutral- I’m only neutral because it would benefit the sports teams for tryouts and practices. They can use it for their warm ups instead of just having an action they have the actually push-up/ workout
PLEASE no. This is a roleplay server, what is the point of playing it if actions become redundant? Exercise Roleplay is already underrated as hell, let's not kill it off entirely.

Also, make items invisible when you’re gesturing, or make it that you can’t use /gesture if you're wearing a hat just like /model.
Pretty sure you only see the items client-side, but I could be wrong. Nobody else but you can see your held item / hat.

CakeRPiscool

Level 60
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
PLEASE no. This is a roleplay server, what is the point of playing it if actions become redundant? Exercise Roleplay is already underrated as hell, let's not kill it off entirely.

Pretty sure you only see the items client-side, but I could be wrong. Nobody else but you can see your held item / hat.
I don’t think it would kill it. If they do consider it, they don’t need to add much to the pack, they can just add a push-up gesture. It may be hard to program it as well so I’m just remaining neutral

philbertman42

Level 143
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I don’t think it would kill it. If they do consider it, they don’t need to add much to the pack, they can just add a push-up gesture. It may be hard to program it as well so I’m just remaining neutral
It's already basically dead, as far as I'm aware, most people (many sports teams included) avoid doing it unless they REALLY have to.

I will die on this hill, exercise roleplay is absolutely based and epic pilled, don't do this to me. I have an unreleased document from my track-captain days about this topic, maybe one day I'll finish it up.

Oliverium

Level 55
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
Neutral
They still add gestures for ranks, and since they have "summer pack gestures" I can almost guarantee they'll have fall packs, winter packs, holiday packs, etc. in the future. Perhaps adding a custom gesture in shop like ringtones and items would be cool. The thing about adding too many gestures is that people wouldn't detailRP it but instead just gesture.

cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
Guys, I started this thread so I could gather all of your suggestions for gestures, try thinking of a new gesture and share it with us here!

tobbby

Level 278
liltob_
liltob_
Rich

I have seen peoples items/hats before when they gesture

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Hell nah man, just detailrp doing some of the stuff because gestures already look freakish as they are, don't forget the current ones are barely used other than wave and maybe point

Kana

Level 131
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
nah bro i cant even play srp but that shit sounds mad stupid, i saw the gestures in a yt video they already look weird asf (please remove them, don't add more.)

Vexosphere

Level 19
vexosphere
vexosphere
Notable
i don't like gestures because:
1. they are bugged on shaders
2. this is roleplay server. use your mind!!!

etsu

Level 11
lvrsti
lvrsti
Notable
neutral..

i love gestures!!! especially when they’re done randomly, but if too many are implemented it takes the writing out of the server - because people will just opt for doing gestures for any action rhey may have wanted to type out. . unless theyre used in the way of how some cheer tryouts have gone recently: typing out an action and using a corresponding gesture!! but even with that, there shouldnt be too many gestures and they should be kept limited!! (imo ..)

Users who are viewing this thread