mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New hangouts?

PerpleVoid

Level 0
NikolaWolfBear
NikolaWolfBear
Omega+
Can we do like a MgRonald/Sentucky Fried Chicken place <drivethru too> for the rp? or a theater place? anything new for the highschoolers to go after schools or something.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

Although I will admit that our current hangout spots are… not that exciting, we already have some. I do wish for another spot like the bowling alley though

ximoc

Level 12
coupe
coupe
Notable
+1

Maybe not a drive-thru, but definitely a change in
“hotspots”. The family store is rarely used for anything other than to buy food for newer players who don’t have access to /feed.

I feel like a player-ran and more interactive location should be used for a hotspot. An auto shop where players can get their cars tuned, fixed, modded. Maybe a karaoke bar or just the entire shopping district itself. The family store isn’t deserving of the social hotspot label if almost nobody uses it.

A new spot on the map is deserving, players are getting bored of having the same map for the past three or four years.

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

If there's not going to be a new map, the least that can be done to satisfy the player base is to add some interesting new hangout spots (that are actually compelling to use.)

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- As said above, in future please use the format. We'll be adding another more exciting location in a new update planned.​

Users who are viewing this thread