mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New models

oph

Level 165
IGN: oph
DATE: 18/9/20

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: There should be more models that allow us to interact with them ICly rather than them just sitting there and being used as place holders for player’s hands. When I mention this, I mean we should have more models for the common good rather than for the entertainment of the server. One great example for this is the fantasy juice box; it’s an item that seems really odd to hold in person, yet the people have no choice unless they wish to buy their own custom model. The problem with this is having too many models, but not each flavor of something needs an individual model. For example, if there was a basic soda can model and you wished to have a Peach Soda, it can be renamed and sold at a shop, yet if a melon soda fits your vibe, the player can buy that instead. Japan has many snacks that are popular and the only ones that are currently on the server are sold at Donki and Kurasu. Even a new bento box can be implemented, the items that contain inside does not need to be shown since not every player would pack the same thing everyday. This would help with the lack of role-play which goes on with foods since a lot of the things to eat on SRP are either fantasy based or old (model wise). A good quality prisonRP had is that basic items were sold and given to the players. The schools lunch tray could be redone and forks and plastic knives could be added to the game, this does not mean that they can serve as weapons, but if consented they can do a small bit of harm. PrisonRP even allowed players to buy soap, toilet paper, and I believe a pack of gum and at the current moment in SchoolRP, we only have 1/3 of those which is the toilet paper and it’s placed at a high pricing which proves that common items are rare. The texture pack holds more cosplay items and custom toy katanas than real foods and the amount of foods could be boosted. I don’t think these would take much in the texture pack either since the idea of it is vague

The main items that were used in RP the most have been removed, leaving people with little to none. The flavored slushees and the pocky stick were very popular items that people used in role-play so often. Even the most common things such as small candies or chocolate have not been included, not even sold as customs at shops. I have commented my hopes for those on another forum suggestion which was made by Azurih if you wish to see that one

qbigail

Level 77
I really like this idea. It would add a lot more character personalisation to the role-play at hand. For example, my character is obsessed with anything strawberry flavoured. I can only role-play this out with the ‘Strawberry Milk’ sold at the bakery; as I am not aware of any other strawberry flavoured confectionary on the server.
The main items that were used in RP the most have been removed, leaving people with little to none. The flavored slushees and the pocky stick were very popular items that people used in role-play so often.
This is extremely true. I remember when 11/7 was a popular store and opened frequently, one of the main food or drink items was slushees. It was one of my favourite role-play scenarios because you could make your character experiment with new flavours, or just simply purchase one to cool down on a hot day.

Overall, I think the pack needs updating, just like oph said. Simple items that would make a big impact on role-plays were overlooked and just simply not added. I wish you luck with this suggestion as it would be such a huge development.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN: oph
DATE: 18/9/20

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: There should be more models that allow us to interact with them ICly rather than them just sitting there and being used as place holders for player’s hands. When I mention this, I mean we should have more models for the common good rather than for the entertainment of the server. One great example for this is the fantasy juice box; it’s an item that seems really odd to hold in person, yet the people have no choice unless they wish to buy their own custom model. The problem with this is having too many models, but not each flavor of something needs an individual model. For example, if there was a basic soda can model and you wished to have a Peach Soda, it can be renamed and sold at a shop, yet if a melon soda fits your vibe, the player can buy that instead. Japan has many snacks that are popular and the only ones that are currently on the server are sold at Donki and Kurasu. Even a new bento box can be implemented, the items that contain inside does not need to be shown since not every player would pack the same thing everyday. This would help with the lack of role-play which goes on with foods since a lot of the things to eat on SRP are either fantasy based or old (model wise). A good quality prisonRP had is that basic items were sold and given to the players. The schools lunch tray could be redone and forks and plastic knives could be added to the game, this does not mean that they can serve as weapons, but if consented they can do a small bit of harm. PrisonRP even allowed players to buy soap, toilet paper, and I believe a pack of gum and at the current moment in SchoolRP, we only have 1/3 of those which is the toilet paper and it’s placed at a high pricing which proves that common items are rare. The texture pack holds more cosplay items and custom toy katanas than real foods and the amount of foods could be boosted. I don’t think these would take much in the texture pack either since the idea of it is vague

The main items that were used in RP the most have been removed, leaving people with little to none. The flavored slushees and the pocky stick were very popular items that people used in role-play so often. Even the most common things such as small candies or chocolate have not been included, not even sold as customs at shops. I have commented my hopes for those on another forum suggestion which was made by Azurih if you wish to see that one

I 100% agree, there needs to be some NPC Grocery chain store that just sells custom items as well as playerheads of just basic cooking items
items, as many vegetables % vegetables as there are playerheads for them, whole grains, healthy proteins. As well as a revamped cooking plugin so that players can create ACTUAL FOOD rather then just never RPING dinner unless a shop is open. Adding onto what Oph said, there should be plate models and then a billion combinations that the only thing that changes is the title on the item, combinations could be stuff like

SPECIAL ITEM (or if you wanted to have multiple) SPECIAL ITEM #2 VARIATION OF ITEM TYPE OF ITEM
EXAMPLE:
Tuna, yellow, curry
Tuna and Rice, yellow curry

So say like, if we have like hundreds of items you could create really sophisticated meals

The way it would work is that you'd first craft curry using a saucepan, and then you'd add in curry model to make it yellow and then you'd add in tuna model using a crafting table

This could be translated to anything, for example
Ham raisin bread

TLDR: Basically you'd have an encyclopedia of recipes and it would use the plugin already in FantasyRP to craft items, and you'd be able to build up skills in cooking, allowing you to make more sophisicated recipes other then normal household foods. This makes it so maybe there is more elements to being hired by shops, as those whos characters experiment more into cooking would have a higher skill level.
It would give players (who are not new) reasons to actually use all of the available housing as well as being a feature that has been long-needed.

Totalore

Level 138
PrisonRP even allowed players to buy soap, toilet paper, and I believe a pack of gum and at the current moment in SchoolRP, we only have 1/3 of those which is the toilet paper and it’s placed at a high pricing which proves that common items are rare. The texture pack holds more cosplay items and custom toy katanas than real foods and the amount of foods could be boosted. I don’t think these would take much in the texture pack either since the idea of it is vague
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

schoolrp's "economy" if malfunctional compared to the rest of japan. simple things like toilet paper would be something someone with a few hundred yen coins could buy (¥500, specifically) while here its showed that something super simple is sold on the AUCTION for ¥50,000 or higher.

please give more this to us mikeshotzee, i want the japanese candies

Users who are viewing this thread