mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied (NEW ONE) Event Team Applications

N4TAI1E

Level 0
IGN: Kaiyo K. Sasuke.

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I've been srp lately a lot and use all my time up on just being on the server. I started in 2021 I'm pretty sure and enjoyed being a part of the server with others Aswell. Making friends and roleplaying really has gotten more important to me after I've started being actively on the server for my free time. My history was always being sadly pushed to the side due to me being a greenie at that point so I kind of of just explored around the map trying to make friends and over time it did get better and that's when I started to be on the server more. I got a rank and that somewhat made my rep go up and that's how I started to become addicted to the game.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
ღ #0054, and yes! I have/can use mircophone whenever.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
Central time zone (Illinos)

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes,im aware indeed.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
Shizukesa (Recently applied for the job and got accepted and have been working there!)

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
Yes, I'm apart of Shizukesa, but I could always mange both activity's due to us not being open alot.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
1st - I feel we should have more proms hosted!! (I remember joining for my first time and running into a prom night oh my gosh it was wonderful it was in the basketball court room with tables and people EVERYWHERE! I loved it, Maybe we could move it somewhere else aswell for an idea)
2nd- Ice skating rank! (I feel this should be an seasonal place more then permanent due to the weather, I feel maybe in the winter freeze the water at the beach and make an mini ice skating rank)
3rd- I was also thinking to some how make the bowling ally functional so there's something to do instead of roleplaying even though (yes thats the whole server point) but some how make it functionable just to make it more entertaining.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your application lacks organization and the events you suggested either already happen or are not interesting enough for the community;
- If you chose to re-apply make sure to go after more unique ideas and organize and format your application

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread