ElliotRP_RP

Level 2
[OOC Section]
IGN (In-Game Name):
ElliotRP

Previous bans:
No bans at all.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm usually online for a solid chunk of the day unless I have something else going on that keeps me away from my computer.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, it's Lana!#0139

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-language-app.28243/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.27638/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I'd like to apply for news reporter, because from heard experiences the job sounds intriguing and extremely interesting. I'd like to help my character fully finish his backstory and becoming a news reporter would do just that! Becoming a news reporter would help me express myself through the things I write, along with things I see that I can report about. I have seen many things that I have never heard news reporters write about, which is why I'd like to be someone who can find out things, and put them into writing. I'd like to tell the Karakura Citizens about the things that nobody speaks about that.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?:
My knowledge on journalist work is that you are writing about experiences in an area you have lived or some experiences you have had. Journalism is about expressing yourself through writing and showing the people that there is more to the area then they know. I know that journalism can be a difficult type of writing, but it does create awareness to people that not everything is what they seem, whether good or bad.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?:
Because they are the ones to inform everyone in the area on either. Radios, tv's websites, newspapers, magazines. About what is going on in life and how events are happening, bad or good. They make sure that what people are going to feel if they go outside of their house, like what the temperature is. They provide citizens information to help them be prepared for anything that happened or is about to happen. For example, like there is a tornado or some blizzard is about to show up near the area, the citizens would be prepared for shelter and cover. Citizens depend on journalists to report the fair truth and to maintain an unbiased opinion. Journalists try their very best to inform as much information as possible to the citizens of the city so they know what is happening around the area. They try their best to keep their facts right and not sound dumb when they are interviewing someone or when they are broadcasting live.

[IC Section]
[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Kioi “KI” Mias is a male that stands at 5’1 He would have short brown hair and light brown eyes, His very dark toned voice would give shivers to others, A cross tattoo would be on his right cheek

BACKSTORY:
Kioi Kio Mias was born in japan on May 25th 1994, he was raised by his single mother. Her name was Maria, she and kioi had a very normal life in japan. Even though his father wasn't there they were all happy, until the age 16 he saw something very brutal, A death of a 1 year old puppy, he didn't know how to act for 2 years.
Once he moved out into his own apartment he went and looked into college, he applied and got accepted after he got accepted he started to look through jobs, he looked very hard into the details until one day, he was going on a walk and a accident happened, that caused him to go deaf, he was deaf till the age 20, he went and got hearing aids, after that he went and looked for a job again he came across news reporting, he seemed interesting in it so he applied, he is waiting for now to see if he can get accepted into it or not.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]
Full Name:
Kioi “kio” Mias

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Kioi

Preferred Name:
Kio

Religious Denomination:
Athiest.

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Phone Number:
898-472-434

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training:
15 years.

Working Experience:
14 years in social work.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Journalism

Minor(s):
Psychology

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Russian & sign language.

oph

Level 165

-
If you'd still like to join the team, dm me on discord; oph#1556.
I'd understand due to the faction change, the reasoning for not wanting to apply,
however, if you enjoy writing, I suggest going through with the application!

Users who are viewing this thread