mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New Shop? School supplies & More

FreshMeat253

Level 0
IGN: Freshmeat253
Discord:! Azriee#9879
Describe your activity on the server: I'm on the RP server for a bit every day before I got banned, I was just unbanned a day ago I think. I'm going to be online for longer though, at least 3-4 hours a day?
Previous applications: I have no previous applications
Previous warns/kicks/bans: I have been banned once because I was forced into something but the person who banned me didn't really give me a chance to explain my side.

Shop wanted:
A new shop, that has to do with only school supplies?
Why do you want to own a shop?: I would like to own a shop so I can have more purpose in the server, I want to spend more time on here without having to wait hours for school to start and put my time into something I can absolutely do.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: If I do get the chance to own a shop I'd renovate it into a modern-day shop so it would fit the aesthetic of the RP server.
How will your shop be unique?: Well I haven't seen any school supplies stores and I think it would be a nice addition to the stores.
How many employees are you planning to have?: I plan on being the owner and maybe getting an intern or 2 for when I cannot get on, so students could apply for a position so they can do it in their free time as well. It would also count as a
Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: They do not as of right now
Questions: Would someone be able to make my character's role change from the grade thing to a shop owner role if I were accepted? And Does it matter what grade in the RP you are right this second?

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • The family store located next to the school already sells school supplies and is open 24/7
  • Your application is very short and lacks a lot of details.
  • If you wish to re-apply be sure to put more details into your answers, for more information read the shop application rules at [click here!]

Users who are viewing this thread