mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | Aliens In Karakura!

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+

Winning Report from the Journalist Competition!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Life may very well exist outside of our planet, many call this life outside of earth- Aliens. Not many sights of aliens have been seen on earth, but I have a theory to present that would place them in our very town. The one and only, Ta****wa Hiroki, here to report Karakura’s alien sighting.

Now -- This isn’t the only sighting or theory we have floating around town. Over my time this school year, I have connected with the Spartan’s very own cheer captain, Kurashiro Kurosuyokui, about her experience and opinions on the topic.

T: Alright Kurashiro, the first question I have for you. Where do you stand on aliens? Do you believe that they are living on Earth currently?

K: I don’t actually stand on aliens… Don’tcha think that’d be a bit rude to do? But uh, I do think there’s probably one or two, or-- a lot, living on Earth right now. It only makes sense I guess after everything that's happened in the world. I know that our mayor is hiding things, imagine what the Prime Minister is hiding! One day, we’ll prooobably come across one of those silly little guys.

T: Moving along, when and where have you spotted aliens in Karakura? If at all. Answer in detail.

K: I haven’t really seen aliens anywhere in Karakura. Unless you count Renge, but I don’t think she’s an alien. I should know! Afterall, I am (cuts off or something)

So no, I haven’t spotted any aliens in Karakura YET! I keep my eyes peeled eeeevery night, every, every night! Even stargazing though, there’s been nothing… They’re hiding!

T: What is a theory of your own that you have on aliens?

K: They’re right beneath our noses, simple as that… Nothing more, and nothing less. They’re among us all! Aaaaand, uh, they probably really like banana milk.

T: Final question for you today, do you believe that the hospital’s head physician is an alien? If not, why?

K: There’s no proof that the head physician isn’t an alien… So it isn’t like I don’t think the head is alien, but… I haven’t seen proof that they are. Like I said though, they’re disguised. Anyone could be one.

T: Very good answers, for all questions. Thank you Kurashiro, I’ll let you be on your adventures now, dream big and hope for great discovery!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In some of the research and digging I’ve done around town, I have discovered a secret like no other -- Aliens running the hospital. It all was discovered with one simple phone call and a slip-up from a hospital staff member to expose one of the biggest theories this town may have ever seen. I spoke with that very hospital staff member, Elena Moralez, to ask them follow-up questions.

T: Where does the leader of your hospital come from, what planet?

E: The leader of the hospital comes from a mysterious planet called Niburu. No one knows what galaxy they’re from.. only the planet name is known. Though I have heard a few names about the galaxy.

T: Why does your alien leader want to help humans, are they taking our blood for alien purposes?

E: They want to help humans because they’re not evil like the humans say they are. They know a lot about humans since they’re being studied on the leader’s home planet. They do not take human blood for alien purposes, taking the blood helps the aliens make other humans feel better. They sometimes use it to make new discoveries as well!

T: Are the hospital staff also aliens?

E: I am not an alien, I can say that. I also know a few of my co-workers aren’t aliens. The rest have yet to tell me if they’re a human or an alien. I’m still trying to figure it out. I plan to have the rest of the staff tell me by the end of the week.

T: Do you have UFOs stored on any of the floors of the hospital, including the basement level?

E: There is one level, the 7th level, where no one except the leader alien and the higher-ups are allowed to access with their special keys. I’m pretty sure they’re hiding a UFO, so for that question, I will say it’s a high possibility.

T: What color is your leader?

E: The color of our leader is a shade of pink. Light pink to be precise about it.

T: Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today, I’ll see myself out now so you can get back to work.

You’ve heard it here first, our very own town’s government systems are run by aliens. Butt, there is no need to fear, yet. They say they have only intentions to help and serve the citizens of Karakura, but do we really know the whole story? Do we know who they are, and what they believe in? There is only room to wonder, and discover. Ta****wa Hiroki heading out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

Users who are viewing this thread