mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | BASKETBALL CHANGES

Tankboyy

Level 3

Good morning Karakura! Louis V. Watson here and I’m here to report some of the newest sports news for you guys today! As a lot of you may have heard already, The former High School Basketball Captain Yamato Ozaki has now become the new College Basketball Captain, because of that, the position was opened and Toko Watarau filled the slot!

Interview With Toko Watarau
( T.K = Toko Watarau, L.W = Louis Watson)

[The recording starts.)

L.W: "So toko, how long have you been playing Basketball?"

T.K: "I've been playing basketball since I was about seven but took a break as I was on the Football team for sometime but then left"

L.W: "What are your thoughts on the Co-Captain of your team, Elliot"

T.K: Ah, Elliot? He’s a cool guy, he’s fun to be around.”

[The recording stops.]

And those are some of the highlights of my interview with the Captain of the High school team, Toko Watarau!

Now, let’s get into the interview with Yamato Ozaki!

[The recording starts.]

( Y.O = Yamato Ozaki, L.W: Louis Watson )

L.W: “So Yamato, what was your reasoning for becoming the new Spartan Basketball Captain”

Y.O: “Well you see. . . I want a competitor! The college male team was deader than a rotten apple left for 4 years! Me and my whole team joined the college team so we can have someone to face who will be the new highschool captain.”

L.W: “About the new highschool captain, Toko. What are your thoughts on him?”

Y.O: “Toko. . . Toko. . . . As far as we can see, we can take him out easily!”

L.W: What makes the Spartan Basketball team the best team in the city? What do you guys do that other teams don’t?”

Y.O: “I’m going to give my personal thought here, Bobcats. . . Spartans, it doesn’t matter, during a game the teamwork does and that’s all, if you have the skills you can overcome anyone, if you’re in a losing team, that doesn’t mean you’re not a champion. The losers will get stronger by losing, and one day will overcome the winners and become one. I believe that both bobcats and spartans have those players.”

L.W: “I’m not going to lie here, Yamato. Those were some truly inspiring words.”

[The recording would stop.]

And that, Karakura, are the highlights from my interview with Yamato Ozaki! Though he may sound ****y at times, what he said at the end really made me open my eyes on the feuds between a lot of the Spartan and Bobcat teams.

That’s it for today though, Karakura! Thank you for reading and I’ll see next time!

Users who are viewing this thread