News Report | Caesar Amador's dissapearence - Case solved

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+

Good evening Karakura, Kaz here! I think we’ve all heard about the disappearance of Caesar Amador, the High School Jock who left with no trace. I had the luck today to be able to interview the officer responsible for it all, Investigator Kaito Ikezawa.

[The recording would begin.]

M: “Rumours and whispers have been going around about the disappearance of an old High School jock, Caesar Amador. And that fingers point to quite the infamous group of people. You were one of the main officers who dealt with this. Am I correct?”

K. I: “Yes, I was the one leading this case on my own. I did have help from my co-workers when I needed it.”

M: “How did it feel, being a part of such a large case. - Or well, leading it?”

K. I: “I wasn’t afraid or nervous, I was more determined to figure out what could have really happened to the jock. I enjoyed taking my time, doing things at my own pace.”

M: "Mhm, the people involved. Were quite the well known group of people. Dwight & Ronzo Dagger, Maxwell Myers and Dylan Herrington & possibly even the Commissioner's son himself, Dean Herrington. If I'm not mistaken. Did that change anything in the investigation?”

K. I: “Not quite. You see; That group of boys weren’t really people we didn’t suspect during the investigation, prior to this event there was another occurrence, involving some of the ones in this case. It did not surprise me, although it was definitely a difficult task- but in the end, we got everyone we needed.”

M: “What even at first made you suspect that they had something to do with his disappearance? Rivalry of Sports teams is not uncommon.”

K. I: “That was a pretty major factor to take into, the jocks on both sides had many feuds. The report stated Amador was last seen in the hands of the Spartan Jocks, which really made us lean into that side.”

M: “How did the investigations start? There are plenty of weird disappearances happening around here, yet the KPD was determined to figure out what happened and who did it? Was there a special relation to the victim?”

K. I: “I mean, it's not everyday a High School Jock who was pretty well known in his school, to just disappear. We always try our best to find the truth in mysteries.”

M: “What in the end tipped you off? Did stories align or was it something that they said.”

K. I: “I can’t go into detail about what tipped the case from being stuck, to ongoing again, but I can leave a sort of…’metaphor'. Some images aren’t always as you see it, you sometimes need to view it from a different angle, to get the right image.”

M: The listeners will have fun with that one.”

K: I: “It’s a little riddle!”

M: “The individuals who were arrested. Have a big meaning in Karakura. Dagger, Herrington, has that affected anything in the force? More particularly Mr. Herrington himself, as it is known, he was close to them.”

K. I: “I really can’t say how those names have affected us, I haven’t spoken to the Commissioner about his very own son being wanted. He hasn’t said anything either, although I don’t see him being corrupt and defending the evil side. The people's name mean nothing to me personally, everybody deserves to serve time, despite being in a big shot family or not.

M: “Do you believe, yourself. That because a Herrington is wanted, the trust in the Mayor and Commissioner will go down?

K. I: “No, I don’t think so. It isn’t the first time a Herrington has been arrested or wanted.”

M: “How do you think the arrest of these individuals has affected the people of Karakura? This group of people were well known, even after leaving the Spartan Jock team. Was there any type of out roar once they were arrested?”

K. I: “I suppose maybe the younger crowd, although they indeed have a bail and could be released. Their friends came to the station, questioning and such, but personally, I haven’t seen or heard anything about them since the arrest.”

M: “What about anyone else involved? Does the KPD think they are missing someone, or a last piece to this puzzle.”

K. I: “We got who we needed, I would say.”

[The audio would seem to be cut.]

M: “Could you say this was one of your hardest cases yet? All the missing pieces to the story, etc. It must've been exhausting.”

K. I: “It was quite hard, I personally took this case up myself, making major reports on information I’d find out. Interrogating suspects, etc. It was quite exhausting but quite worth it.”

M: “The Commissioner and Head-Investigator must be very proud…”

[The recording would end.]

I hope you enjoyed this interview and even that little metaphor the Investigator gave us. Stay safe and healthy! Kaz out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread