Level 8
jenau
jenau
Notable
Creative Writing (1).png

[Journalist club]

Date: 12th of December 2020.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Good evening! citizens of Karakura, this is Carline Castello, if you haven’t heard about me already, I’m speaking to you from the journalist club with a brand new topic to speak about, let’s get started, shall we?

Creative writing is the key to every word that comes out of your imagination, creativity, and innovation to tell a story through strong written visuals with an emotional impact. Creative writing is something your brain needs to use, to create a story throughout the words you express when writing a love letter to someone special, play scripts, or even songs and speeches.

Luckily, I had the chance to sit down and interview the president of “Creative Writing” listening to her as she would point out the importance of her club. She’ll give us a brief of how creative skills can save one person from walking out of your life. Anyways! Let’s go. .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- recording starts playing. . .-

“Good evening, Ms. Sas Zen! Let me introduce myself, I go by the name Carline Castello, one of the newest journalists around here.”

“Good evening, Carline!”

“I hope you’re having a wonderful morning! First, do you mind if I continue recording this interview?”

“Of course, why not!”

“Let’s get started. I’m here to ask you a few questions about your club since Christmas is coming up! And every club seems to have lots of events for our fellow citizens. Plus! Your club is one of the creative clubs that everyone would be looking forward to.”

“Oh, wow- I didn't realize that people felt so fondly about the writing club.”

“Well, luckily I have the right questions to ask you, let’s get started with it, shall we?”

“Yes please, go on!”

“Let’s start with the first question, what inspired you to produce this type of club, out of all the other clubs out there!”

“I realized that there is a lack of creative subjects within the school. Mostly, the classes that are taught are mainly all academic and don’t involve getting the creative juices flowing! Subsequently, being my stubborn self- I had to do something about this!”

“That’s correct, Anyway! Next question, how would you describe creativity in your own way?”

“Creativity is what makes life so wonderful, it is what you see when you walk down the street, every day! It could be spray-painting on a wall, or- someone’s outfit! Colors, shapes, and patterns, everything!”

“Good point! Next question, tell me about your position as a leader/president, and what you’re willing to do for upcoming events for this club.”

“I organize the whole club, basically! I am in charge of accepting and denying people- as well as planning all the events! My position involves making sure that everyone feels supported! We do NOT allow negativity. I am willing to make the club very passionate about everything! I would host more events for Christmas perhaps!? Or even a competition! Hehe, getting a little ahead of myself.”

“That’s brilliant! Your club seems positive enough to the point where positivity became rare in Karakura . . Anyways! How do you think that the creative writing club would help out in Karakuras talents?”

“It helps people develop their skill set, and gives them an overall better outlook on life! We could have future authors, stage plays, poets- Anything you can think of! It’s really beautiful.”

“So, this question might be different. Do you think that this club has had any negativity from people . . before?”

“I think so, yes, a lot of people think this club is full of “nerds” or some “freaks”- when actually we’re all just average people, all sharing the same love of literature. Thankfully, we don't have much negativity as much.”

“Alright. Here we go for the last question! This might be exciting for our citizens out there who have a huge passion for writing! Any upcoming events for this club?”

“Yes, we have actually integrated our club with the Performing Arts Club- so, we’re going to write the script for the next performance! However, look OUT for a Christmas Writing Competition event that is coming up soon!”

“Oh yes! I'm sure we’re all excited about that, we could never miss one of the Christmas events. Anyways- This is for today's interview! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you as well. Thank you for having me! Goodbye.”

- recording ends. . .-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Well, that was an interesting topic! Hopefully, this interview helped you learn new things. For now, use your creative words and draw a smile on someone’s face! Or even write a letter showing your friends, loved ones, and family members how thankful you are for having them by your side! Thank you all for listening, once again my name is Carline Castello. Stay tuned for the next topic! Also, make sure to stay up to date with all the latest news and trends from us.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Users who are viewing this thread