mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | Fall Fashions

fentias

Level 14

. . .
Good day Karakura, Lolita Hasteul here - new trainee journalist on the block. Today we’re going to be discussing the ever-changing fashion of Karakura and how the drastic ownership change of Herri will affect these in the near future.

We’re now deep into the fall season and as such, it’s becoming increasingly apparent the citizens are beginning to exhibit such in their own personal styles. That’s not all, however. In addition, word on the street is HERRI - a product of parent company Myriad - has been passed forward to a local college girl by the name of Deja Keith.

Hopefully as this month of October in particular continues we’ll be able to see some awesome halloween costumes. Though, at this very moment there’s proved to be an influx of warm color tones and of course, more appropriate clothing to the temperature.

It’s no secret that the original Herri owners were continuously growing and improving, so how will everybody hold up now? For a town whose citizens have constantly had eyes set on Herri in general, it’s intriguing to wonder how we’re going to cope without the famed brand. I think that Ms Keith is certainly a name to look out for on the fashion scene of late.

I’ve been lucky enough to grab her for an interview today which will be shared towards the bottom of this report. Read on to find out how this’ll affect not only fashion but the personal style all over Karakura for the better or for the worse.
. . .
[!] Recording starts playing.
“Hello, Deja! May I ask how you’re doing today?”

“I am.. I’m doing pretty well! It’s been a few busy days.. But, I can’t complain.”

“Awesome. I will be asking you a couple of questions just about how everything is going for you, and perhaps a sneak peek at the plans you have for the future of not only Herri, but Karakura’s fashion scene in general.”

“Right.. Right. Right! So.. Well, I mean.. I think Herri will be closing down soon as the original owner has gone away and he thinks it’s best if I open up my own store. I’ve been very grateful to be given the opportunity he gave me and I uh.. I think he really gave me a new beginning to making clothes for others. I uhm. I honestly enjoy creating pieces for people.. It’s a hobby of mine.”

“Fashion for me has.. Has always been something that’s caught my interest. I think it’s uhh.. As corny as it sounds, it’s just finding out what you like and disregarding other people’s opinions. It’s a bit boring to see everyone wearing.. A jacket, jeans and sneakers and call it a day. Y’know?”

“Absolutely! I can tell you certainly like to push boundaries and what-not. Do you think you having been given this position - whether for a short or long term time - will motion a lot of attention towards you? In terms of trendsetting or otherwise.”

“Well.. Uh, no. No, I don’t think so. I don’t think it’ll bring much attention to me.. I hope it doesn’t. I don’t enjoy the attention too well. Rather not deal with.. having to stick to a certain standard every time I wake up. But.. I mean! I hope it can bring me more clients to my soon to be new business. But, uh. - Trendsetting! Trendsetting.. No, I don’t think I’m at that level in Karakura. I think there’s a few others here who are well known here who have a great taste in fashion. Mhm.”

“That’s actually very humble! Do you think you could possibly name a few for the people listening?”

“Well.. Most of my co-workers at Herri have a great taste in fashion.. Or, ex co-workers. Hm.. I don’t know! I don’t have any names at the top of my head but.. Yeah, yeah. You just gotta look around for a bit.”

“For sure - I’ll definitely be on the lookout. With Herri gone, Karakura is going to be hungry for another top league store, right? Do you think you’ll be able to fill those shoes?”

“Hmm, I don’t know! That’s a uh, a very good question. I HOPE? I really hope so.. There’s a few other tailors out there however, and they’re fairly good! But mhm.. Yeah. I hope to be able to fill those shoes.”

“Fantastic. Pretty much the last question I have about your involvement with Herri is that their brand was known for constant change in style and in fabrics within the industry. Do you think you or even any other local tailors will be able to work with that? I mean.. People crave constant evolution. In your opinion, will that be sustained, improved or completely disregarded?”

“Mhm.. Mhm! They were, I could uh.. I could definitely see me or even other tailors being able to set trends for Karakura. I mean.. As long as you have creative minds working together, style will continue to evolve here. I wouldn’t want to see the same sense of fashion we have now y’know. Uh, ten years later. That’d be sad.. It’d kill the town and the people. As long as people are willing to explore different clothes and their taste in style.. I think we’ll do just fine!”

“That’s a lovely way to think about things! Earlier, you mentioned wanting to start your own clothing store? Is that something you have solid plans for, or just a small idea in the making. What can we expect from you?”

“Oh.. no. No. It’s a uh.. It’s a solid plan. It’s very solid! I mean.. It’s in the making yeah, but it’s getting there. It is getting there. I’m excited. I hope it works out and people are happy with it. I’m excited for it. I think I just.. I think I just like doing things that are under my control.. Things that I own. It’s interesting and uh, satisfying to see your own creations succeed. - So! Hopefully it succeeds.”

“I’m so excited honestly. Alright- that’s all for today! Thank you Ms Keith for sitting down with me today and allowing me to interview you!”

“No, thank you! I hope you have a nice day.”

[!] The recording ends.
. . .

That’s all we have from Deja for now, though be on close watch for her upcoming projects. I’m sure she’ll make herself a figure to be even more known than she is already.
If you’d like to stay in touch with Herri you can do so by making an account on their corresponding website found here:

https://discord.gg/zNetjP8

Thanks everybody for reading my first ever report, I’m looking forward to seeing what Deja will be able to do in the future. This is Pippa Prescott, over and out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread