Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Gang Violence (1).png
Gang Violence within Karakura City
[Lucien Maddox]

Hello there dear citizens of Karakura City! This is Lucien Maddox speaking, one of your newest reporters informing you about the newest, and latest news in Karakura City, our story today is about the Gang Violence within Karakura City.

Gang Violence is something that happens daily within Karakura City, but what is Gang Violence and what causes it to happen?

Gang Violence most of the time happens because of addiction, crime, failed business, and etc.

There are 2 types of Gang Violence: Youth Violence, and Gang Violence.

Youth Violence is the intentional use of physical force and/or power to threaten, or harm someone.

Youth Violence includes: fighting, bullying, threats with weapons, harassing and etc.
Youth Violence sometimes includes people with the age of 10 - 30.

I have interviewed the following citizens, asking them about what they think of Gang Violence and what they should do about it.
Listen for yourself.

[recording starts playing]

Greetings Ma'am, may I ask what your name is?

Of course, my name is Gem Zohin.

Pretty name, Gem Zohin. I'm going to ask you some questions about Gang Violence that is currently going on within Karakura City. Are you ready?

I surely am!

Perfect! So to begin with, what do you think about Gang Violence within Karakura?

I think Gang Violence is out of hand in Karakura, people are beating each other up for no reason.

That's true, anyways, let's get to the next question!

Let's do it!

Do you think Gang Violence will ever town down in Karakura?

If people saw the wrong, and the police gave more attention to it, then it maybe could, yes.

That's fair enough, next question. Have you ever witnessed a gang-related thing in front of you? If yes, what did you do?

I've been a victim of gang-related things, I've been taken to an ally, and got assaulted.

That's horrible! What happened next if I may ask?

I really don't know since it was a while ago, but I do know that it got sorted out and that I'm doing fine right now.

That's good to hear!

Yep.

Anyways, the next question I'm going to ask will be the last question for today.

Let's go for it!

How do you think we can prevent Gang Violence?

I think we can prevent gang violence by going home at night, and if you see anything happen call the police immediately.

Very good! These were the questions for today, thanks a lot for participating in this interview. Is there anything you would like to add to the viewers who are listening right now?

Yes! Stay safe and stay in school!

[recording stops playing]

What a nice person, isn't she?

Anyways, let's get to the next interview!

Good day Ma'am, what is your name if I may ask?

My name is Yumeko Zain.

Pretty name Yumeko Zain. My name is Lucien Maddox, I'm the new reporter in the Karakura News club, I'm going to ask you some questions about Gang Violence in Karakura City. I will also record this interview, are you fine with that?

I'm totally fine with that.

Perfect! Let's get right to the question.

Let's go for it.

What do you think about Gang Violence in Karakura City?

It's kind of normal here.

Alright, and may I ask why you think it's normal?

I think that Gang Violence in Karakura is normal because I hear everyone talking about it, and every day something happens, which includes Gang Violence.

Okay, fair enough. Let's get right to the second one!
-
Do you think Gang Violence will ever be toned down in Karakura City?

I really hope so.

Now, that's what we all want am I right? He'd laugh.

Haha yeah, it really isn't cool that the Gang Violence in Karakura is so popular.

Really isn't yeah. Anyways, next question!
-
Did you ever witness a gang-related thing in front of you, if yes, what did you do?

Nope, I luckily never witnessed a gang-related crime! And if I did, I to be honest don't know what I would do. I would probably call the cops, but I'm not sure..

That's nice!

Yeah.

Anyways, the next question I'm about to ask will be the next one I'm going to ask you, are you ready Yumeko?

Bring it!

How do you think we can prevent Gang Violence?

I think that whenever two gang members are fighting, you can try to seperate them from eachother to not get it out of hand. But it would also be risky seperating them since gang members always carry weapons with them if I'm correct, so I to be honest don't know how to answer this question.

Ahh alright, that's all good! This was it for today, thanks a lot for participating in this interview! Is there anything you'd like to add to the viewers who are listening right now?

Nope.

The next interview your about to hear will be the last interview of today. The next interview is of a Police Officer.

Good day Officer! What is your name if I may ask?

My name is Tyler.

Well hello Tyler. I'm going to ask you some questions about Gang Violence within Karakura. This interview will be recorded aswell, are you fine with that?

I'm totally fine with that!

Awesome! Let's get right to the question; what do you think about Gang Violence in Karakura?

There's been a large rise in it, hence why I chose to join the KPD, I want to stop that, ensuring a safer city to the residents of Karakura.

That's really good! Let's get right to the next question.

Yep!

Do you think Gang Violence will ever be toned down in Karakura City?

I personally think it will. We can never predict the future though but I personally think with the right minds it could recude.

Perfect answer! Let's get to the third one.
-
Have you ever witnessed a gang-related crime, if yes, what did you do?

I personally haven't witnessed it as I'm only a cated. If I or a officer witnesses anything like that they will follow the appropriate procedures. Nothing will be ignored.

That's really good! I like how the KPD system works, so clean.

Yeah!

Anyways, the next question I'm about to ask will be the last one for today, are you ready Tyler?

Yes!

How do you think we can prevent Gang Violence in Karakura?

We'll do everything we can, We'll do things appropriately, the way we were trained. The only way things can be prevented is if we put in our best efforts to catch criminals; that is exactly what we are striving to do.

I guess that's it for today! Thanks a lot for participating in this interview Officer, would you like to add something to the viewers who are listening right now?

Yes! Remember that the police are here to help you, that's everything i'd like to add.

Those were the interviews of today! I hope I informed you guys as much as possible!
-
This was Lucien Maddox speaking, stay safe everyone, and have a very good day.

OVER AND OUT
[8/29/2020]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
Discord - Subject#4191
IGN - Subject_725

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread