mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT I Football team

si10k

Level 37

Today I will be interviewing Nakama Hideaki over the bobcat team coming back, there has been more occurrences of street football teams like the Golden leo's, and the Crystal dragons football team. I’ll be doing a report on each of the team’s captains and what they think about the occurrences of the past and what has made them make, or think about the other teams! I hope you all stay tuned to my reports!​

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sif - Grey

Nakama Hideaki - Red

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

/// The voice recorder would start///​

Sif - “Hello Nakama, may you please introduce yourself for the listeners that do not know you?”

Nakama Hideaki - “Yeah of course, Hello all, My name is Nakama Hideaki and I’m the captain for the males bobcat football team.”

Sif - “Alright, How do you feel about the bobcats past of bullying, harassment, and suicides and more that has happened before you became the Captain of the football team?”

Naka Hideaki - “Well, the bobcats has had a terrible past due to that sort of stuff however, I plan on making a change on how the team acts towards people such as girls to be exact, of course we’re going to try and be a lot better than the other captain what was his name again? Toshi or something I dunno don't care, he was just a shit captain and for me I feel like I’m way better captain than he is, I wish for the team to go to KFA with a clean sleet before we got to the Spartans and hopefully have a close game with them to finish off the year.”

Sif - “What about the upcoming teams that are growing like the Golden leo’s and the other football teams? Will the new girls team go against you guys or the Spartans girls football team?”

Nakama Hideaki - “The Golden leo’s are nothing compared to the real team bobcats and Spartans - I do feel like we will be facing both spartan male and female teams within the KFA.”

Sif - “So, you are saying the Golden Leo’s are not a team at all? That the Karakura Police Department is not a team either for all of the officers working together?”

Nakami Hideaki - “The Golden leo’s reputation isn’t the best from what I have heard, Yesterday we beat the Golden leo’s 10 - 8 so yeah we are of course better than them.”

Sif - “So, you're saving that the bigger teams like the big football teams that travel the world are not teams either and that It was a legit game instead of a practice?”

Nakama Hideaki - “Between the Bobcats and Golden leo’s it was a fair and proffer game between both teams.” Spoke over the phone “I’ll be there soon in an interview right now.”

Sif - “So, them only being two points off does not concern you at all?”

Nakami Hideaki - “No, a win is a win at the end of the day.”

Sif - “Well that is just interesting… Yes? Do you wish to stop the interview for another day or continue?”

Nakami Hideaki - “If the questions are over then we can stop but I don’t mind answering more.”

Sif - “I just have two more, Do you acknowledge what has happened in the past for the bobcats to be better, and do you think the Golden leo’s are a threat?”

Nakami Hideaki - “Golden leo’s are nothing to us we don’t see them as a threat whatsoever and for the past events of the bobcat team I do wish for them to be better.”

Sif - “Cya everyone I hope you had a great time listening. Anything you wish to say on a Goodbye note?”

Nakamai Hideaki - “Goodbye all and remember! Go bobcats! See you guys around!”

/// The voice recorder would end ///​

Last edited:

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Heart ❣ been broke so many times ⏰ i don’t know ‍♀️what to believe mama say it’s my fault i wear my heart ❤️on my sleeve

Users who are viewing this thread