mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | Inukami, A place for students

oph

Level 165
KARAKURA NEWS (1).png
. . .
Has the group of the dogs finally woken up? Inukami takes a comeback!

Recently, if you’ve taken a stroll around the city, you have noticed the local teenage hangout has been revamped, Do you think they have new plans? No need to question yourself, I have gotten the answers riled up for you! Yours truly, Louis V. Watson has recently taken over ownership, and it seems like he has wild plans for the future! A wonderful place to show your talents and express new ones you may seek interest in is shortly coming your way.

Luckily for you all, I had taken my time to find Louis and interview him about his new establishment. Amazing, right? Now, here are multiple clips of me and Mr. Watson! Hopefully, all your questions will be answered with this.

. . .

[The audio and video would begin to play]
. . .

LOUIS - BLUE
INUBUSHI - PURPLE

SAIKY: “Say, Louis. . What was your reasoning for picking up dirt from the floor? As in Inukami? The thing died for a whole. . two months or so.”

WATSON: "Well, when Inukami was created it was a while ago, I never actually went to it myself though. I only saw it after it was completely abandoned and it's such a nice and I didn't just want it to go to waste, so I decided to contact the previous owners of Inukami and see if I could own it and renovate it and of course, they said yes! I want this to be a place for students and adults to just come and hang around, participate in activities that we'll be holding there, and just for it to be a cozy place students can come whenever!

SAIKY: “Do you have any other ideas for the place? Additions onto it?”

WATSON: "I'm constantly thinking of new ideas for Inukami, from renovations to potential partnerships to just new activities for everyone to do while they're there. I'm sure if there's anything the public wants Inukami to add they'll be sure to tell me and I'll work my hardest on being able to turn that into a reality!"

SAIKY: “How big do you think this will turn out? Are you looking forward to expanding the business?”
WATSON: "Well, we'll never know how big it'll turn out until we do our first opening. Though, I'm sure a lot of students will want to come and check it out. If Inukami becomes something big and students come frequently to openings and our business becomes big I'll 100% try to expand it into a bigger building as the building right now isn't the bigger, but we're doing the best with what we have right now"

SAIKY: “Possibly planning on adding job spots? Perhaps applications? If not, how many workers do you plan on having?”
WATSON: "As of now, we have only a handful of workers. Since the place isn't very large we won't need too many workers. But, if we do expand then I'll be sure to create applications for any students to possibly become new workers at Inukami!"

SAIKY: “Could students come to study their academics at the building?”
WATSON: "I plan on having the door open for anyone to study a few times a week and then other days where the door will only be open when we open. On the days that the doors are constantly open students are more than welcome to come over and study"

SAIKY: “Do people have to participate in the activities to show up?
WATSON: "Activities that we hold. There will be things such as drinks and food that we will sell if you would like to eat but of course, it's not mandatory"

SAIKY: “Are you planning on adding an entrance fee?”
WATSON: "No, I have no intentions on actually adding an entrance fee to Inukami, this isn't really a place for making more money or anything but more for students to come over and hang out with friends or participate in

SAIKY: “And finally. . The question everyone wants to know is, What's on the menu?”
WATSON: "We have a few thoughts for our menu so far, there will be a few drinks like different kinds of cold and hot drinks as well as a few alcoholic drinks for our college students of age. There will be a hibachi table as well that my friend will run where you can have your food made right in front of you. It'll be some of the nicest and freshest you'll ever have here in Karakura!"

SAIKY: Thank you all for coming and listening to this interview. This was Inu, goodbye!

Users who are viewing this thread