mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

News Report | Karakura clubs?!

Dalton

Level 3

[Kozeeku Makita]

Hello students, Teachers and professors! It’s your Neighbourhood Tsundere Makita here! Special news brought to you by students, For students. This particular article is about the many clubs at Karakura. Think you might be interested?

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Summer has left and autumn has come fast and strong. The school year is coming to an end. Feeling lonely? Feeling like you could have made more friends this year? Why not join a club for your new year's Revolution? Could there even be a better way to spend your school year than conversing with other students after school about a specific subject that you’re passionate about?! After all, we are a quite Diverse group of Students.

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Unfortunately, I have only gotten permission to advertise three clubs for you students today. But I do have quite the selection here for you all to choose from!

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

First up we have the Culinary Club for all you Starving Folk. If you love the Culinary Studies class then you’ll love this Option! Ever find yourself hungry after school because your lunch felt small? Then come on down to the Culinary club and catch a meal while you learn about cultures and the history of food! I feel my own mouth watering just from thinking about what kind of food they’ll cook!

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Our Second club choice for today is the Performing Arts Club for all the movies and Idol nuts! Do you love movies and Plays? Perhaps you wish to be an idol?! Learn how to walk on stage and be watched by hundreds of viewers! You’ll probably want to join this club if you enjoy the Drama class or History.

The third club on my list is definitely the fanciest among this list. It may be last, but not least!. The Fashion club! Do you ever find yourself browsing designer brand clothing but never have anybody to talk about it with? Or perhaps you like to make clothing for Plays? Well, fear no more! The Fashion Club is here! Does this sound fun to you? If your answer is yes, then you’ll want to join this club!

Just Listen to how Kind and cool your club Leader could be!

[you hear a click as the Recording starts playing]

|

|

"Hello, Karakura! It's your favourite Tsundere reporting in. Today I have two members from the Performing Arts Club with me to tell you, students, all about how clubs are really like to attend. Please introduce yourselves."

“Hiiii- I’m Sas!”

"Helllooooo! I'm Sayoko!"

"Hello, Sayoko and Sas. So, Sas. Please tell the other students your honest opinions about what it's like to be in a club. Please be somewhat detailed in your response to us."

“Being in a club gives me a sense of community and bonding. It’s a close-knit group of people, roughly around the same age as you, who are passionate about the same things as you! I personally adore being in a club as it gives me a chance to express myself and show my real colours. Clubs are an excellent way to make friends! Everyone gets along so well and it’s just a genuinely pleasant experience to be in a club!”

"Such a detailed and well thought out answer! Now. I know you need to leave early so I'll just ask one more easy question for you, Sas. Would you recommend being in a club?"

“Yes, yes, yes! If you aren’t in a club- I would seriously look into finding one. Trust me, there is one for everyone and you’re missing out if you aren’t in one!”

"You heard it first here folks! If you don't have a club you're really missing out! Sayoko! Would you care to tell us how challenging it is to be club Leader?"

"Oooh, great question! I’ve been the leader of the Performing Arts Club for a while now, first, it was called the Musical Theatre Club, but we edited to a more expanding thing; more people can find their own creativity in Performing Arts. I believe being a club leader could be a really hard challenge sometimes because you have a huge responsibility. We started by doing small plays, but now we are doing waaaay more big things!

The responsibility is of course huge because you need to keep the club active and take care of your members. We are a team, we are here for each other and everyone has their own responsibility; some people are writing the script and other people are making the decor! Fun!

We're writing our own story in the time we are here together!"

"Wow! it must be quite hard to be a leader and inspiration for students alike! What kind of big things will you be doing? Or is that Spoiling all the fun you had in mind?"

"Hmmm. . Maybe I could give an itsy bitsy about what we're doing. . but- No! I will just tell you what we're doing... This is not everything- we got waaay more planned for the future! Last month we hosted auditions for our next play; Mean Girls! This is a famous film out of another country. On Broadway, there is currently also a version of Mean Girls and I got inspired by that, that is what I would like to do one day!

I saw some videos online of the musical and from my friends who visited the musical and they told me it was a-ma-zing! So that got me inspired to write down the script and host auditions; that was a great turn out! We got the cast list ready and now only we need to rehearse and finish the script!

We also added a so-called 'dance branch' to the club, we give dancing classes towards students. We are doing dance styles like ballet and hip-hop! We just got in the dance clothes and now we need to have fun and experience the experience of such an amazing time!

This is not all. . we have planned waaay more, as I said! Be prepared!"

"Holy cow! that seems like so much fun Sayoko! Too bad I'm in the Journalists club or I might've joined on the spot!" [Beeping is heard over the recording] "Seems like we're out of time for this interview. It was a blast though! I'll catch you next time. So don't be an Idiot! Join a club already! it's so much fun!"

"Thank you so much! It was a pleasure!!"

|

|

[You hear another click as the recording ends]

This has been your Favourite Tsundere, Makita.

Where to find These Clubs!

Culinary Club

https://discord.gg/sezZ2Rq

Performing Arts Club

https://discord.gg/YMs8feT

Fashion Club

https://discord.gg/bnrw9s2

Users who are viewing this thread