mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | Karakura Kitchen

avie ♡

Level 50
dreamchapter
dreamchapter
Fundraiser+

Hello Karakura! Sana Castello, one of the newer journalists! Today, I did a report on the Chef of Karakura High school/College. Recently, the school has been more into making fresh foods for the students. Let’s get into it!

---------------------------------------------------------
Grey: Sana
Red: Ms. Miura
------------------------------------------------------------

// Recording would start //
Hi! My name is Sana Castello, thanks for letting me interview you today! Do you mind introducing yourself?
Oh - hello!! Yes, of course. My name is Nao Miura or Ms. Miura as many of you will know me. I am the head chef at Karakura Highschool.

Alrighty! I'll be asking you a bunch of questions, you ready?

Ready as I'll ever be - aha!
Alright! So, in a brief description.. what is the main job as the chef of Karakura high?

Well - in some ways I believe it is as simple as it sounds though, it can tend to be more than that. A chef serves and partially cooks the school breakfast and lunch to students and is overall there to ensure good nutrition and balanced health
Ah, that makes sense! Do you have a favorite part of your job? Is there something that stands out to you versus other things?

I know it may sound cliche, but the favourite part of my job is getting to see and help out students of all different types. I really enjoy it when the students will stop for a few moments to have a small chat, and it does not go unnoticed!
Aw! How sweet. Next question, do you have a favorite meal to make for the students?

I'd say Wurst Wednesdays have always gone well for me! The students seem to love them too and if they're happy I am most certainly happy too.

Ooo, sounds good! How often are you making lunch for students, and when can students find you to grab some food?
Every lunchtime and breakfast that I am on shift, I will serve food. You can find me over at the school cafeteria which is the inside portion near the lunch tables.
Great! Well, that was the last question. Thank you so much for letting me interview you, Ms. Miura!
Of course, my pleasure!

There you have it! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for next time!

-Sana Castello

Users who are viewing this thread