players online

NEWS REPORT | KARAKURA SPORTS!!

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+

“And SCOOOOOOOORE!”

We all know that Karakura Sports has something that has contributed heavily in regards of having competitive spirit in this town known as Karakura! That is why, today we’ll be having a talk with College BasketBall Captain Ozaki Yamato! Reporting to you from Muraoka Tsuneo!

[!]RECORDING WOULD START[!]

M- Hello Ozaki Yamato! What would be the one thing you’d say is the best regarding sports here in Karakura?

O- Well.. It depends on the team leader, their captain himself and how active he or she is with their team and which ones stand out the most. If the team does nothing entertaining, then it’s obviously a less known team in the city and will not be noticed by spectators. Ah right.. Let me elaborate more on that point. If you want your team to stand out, the captain must have members with team spirit and do things together rather than one by themselves and nowhere else, host events together, organize entertaining events with the citizens or highschoolers.

M-What would you say motivated you the most to do sports?

O- Well.. Back in Tokyo, I didn’t have much to do so I signed up to join the basketball team and they let me in for trial, I didn’t plan on staying in the team for too long but my captain’s words.. That’s what kept me in his team, a motivation himself, hard working, does anything for the best of the team, it was a sad moment when I had to leave and continue my studies here, I was an ordinary student when I arrived but suddenly there was news about basketball teams being formed in karakura so I immediately signed up for it without thinking twice! I set myself a goal, I don’t want anything my old captain taught me to go to waste, I wanted to BE like him, I wanted to be a motivation for others to join and play.

M- That’s really cool and interesting!Just a few more questions, alright?.. If you wanted the town to improve on something regarding sports, what would it be?

O- Street sports events, gather at a park, play soccer, baseball, basketball whatever you want for a whole day or a sports day for everyone to compete against each other for the fun and enjoyment of the sport!

M- That;d be really cool!.. If you had something to say to younglings who wanted to play soccer what would it be?

O- Right, *The male would have his tone be in a rather louder voice, perhaps nearer to the phone.* Even if you fail a tryout, even if you lost a game, even if you fall down NEVER give up, I have fallen myself many times, I have lost many times, but never give up because-

If you have set yourself a goal, never back down, keep fighting for it no matter how many times you fall, always rise back stronger than before.

M- Inspiring! Thank you for your time!

[!]The recording would end.[!]

Users who are viewing this thread