mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | Love Is In The Air!

fentias

Level 14

. . .
Love is in the air today, Karakura!! Whether you’re loved up, desperately alone and crying or perhaps just in between - make sure to make this day your own with no exceptions!

Love conquers all.

So yes, alas dear reader - the season of love has finally arrived with open arms and I encourage you all to show just that extra bit of warmth to your loved ones during this holiday. Valentine's day is all about celebrating love with the people you hold close to your heart, or perhaps one significant partner you hold above all. Well, whatever it may be, as long as you have love in your heart Valentine’s day is yours to celebrate.

Some people may not know this, but in more western countries it has a lot less tradition that it does here in Japan. For example, in Japan the females are traditionally supposed to give the males gifts while the males return it on White Day a meer month later - but did you know that in western countries such as America, there is none of that tradition at all! They just simply give each other gifts. With that being said, as the very definition of love and relationships become more open in terms of equality - maybe it is time for traditions to reevaluate too?

So, with all of that being said, what are your plans? What are you going to do to show whoever it may be that you love them infinitely? Or perhaps you may need a little extra help with that? Well I’ve got your back. Today I interviewed a few individuals, notable or not, and allowed them to share not only their thoughts and feelings on this special day but also what they will be doing to prepare and showcase their affections.

You’re welcome!
. . .
[!] Recording starts playing.

“Hi! Today we’re going to be interviewing highschool volleyball captain Chloe Evans. Hey Chloe! How are you feeling?”
“I’m… fine. Thanks for asking.”
“It’s my pleasure! So, this interview is going to be all about the upcoming seasonal holiday titled Valentine’s day. Tell me Chloe, what are your thoughts on Valentine’s day as a whole?”
“Well, I’m going to be spending it with my girlfriend.”
“How romantic! So, tell us, are you planning on purchasing her a gift for the special day and if so then what?”
“I’ve got flowers, candy.. and this cute little card. I was thinking of buying her an accessory or something too, we’ll see.”
“What a lucky girl she must be! What advice do you have to people who may not have a special someone on this day?”
“Ummm… don’t be afraid to put yourself out there- I’m sure someone will love you.”
“So deep, thank you! And finally, will you and your girlfriend be doing anything special together on this day?”
“We will probably go out for a meal or something, though I usually let Sasha choose.”
“Totally! Thank you so much for letting me interview you Chloe, have a wonderful day full of love, peace and like… more love!”
. . .
How romantic. It is so lovely to remind ourselves that love can exist in many, many forms. Discluding gender, sexuality, religion, race.. Anything in your wildest dreams can be overcome by love. It is the most powerful force of all. Love is love.

Next up on the interviews we have seventeen year old cheerleader Kirby Ambrosio - let’s see what she has to say, why don’t we?
. . .
“Hiya Kirby, thank you for joining me in the studio tonight! So, jumping right to the point.. A cheerleader like you must have a lot of love interests or a lot of love interested. So what do you think the secret is to balancing a healthy and stable relationship?”
“Thank you so much for having me, Lolita. Now, I have only had two actual relationships since coming to Karakura, both ending within a month or two. Both relationships I didn’t really trust the boys, and trust is the foundation of a relationship, it’s what keeps a relationship together. If there’s no trust, then are you really in a relationship?.”
“Totally! Would you say that you have a stable and healthy relationship of your own? And if not, do you perhaps have your eye on anyone at the moment?”
“Well, my ex-boyfriend recently passed away due to suicide a few days after we broke up, so I think I’m on a bit of a break from relationships at the moment. However, I do have my eye on someone..”
“Ooh! I see. Well, I will not dote. Please do not take offence to this, however I noticed your skin color is obviously foreign. Would you say it is harder to find love in Karakura as someone who is not native?”
“No offence taken at all, I’m glad you asked. I personally think it can be a lot harder to find someone interested in you if you’re foreign, only because you’re so different, and not what people are used to seeing. I however don’t really think I’ve had a hard time finding love. I’m either not looking for it, or I have bonded with someone from a friendship..”
“Why do you think it is the case that some people may not be able to find a boyfriend or girlfriend?”
“It’s quite simple to be honest. There could be so many different answers, the main one being that they don’t like the way you look. A lot of people are very set on a person's looks. I usually go for a good personality to match mine, and looks, my past boyfriend had neither the looks or the personality so I’m not sure what I was thinking there.. But on a serious note, they might not be ready for a relationship just yet. You don’t know what’s happening in their life.”
“Totally! Thank you ever so much, have a wonderful day!!”
. . .
Very interesting and valuable thoughts from Kirby right there.

Next, we’re going to be gaining a bit of a different perspective as we will be interviewing the thirty-something head chef at Karakura highschool, Nao Miura.
. . .
“Good afternoon, Ms Miura! I hope this is not too forward of me to ask, but do you have a significant other this Valentine’s day?”
“Unfortunately no, I do not. Though I suppose you could say I have my eyes on someone.. A quite notable figure actually. Maybe by next Valentine’s day, hm?”
“I hope so and wish you good luck, Miura-Sensei! Now, please will you be able to share with the audience what you think makes Valentine’s day so special.”
“You most definitely came to the correct place for this question! I consider myself a hopeless romantic at heart and therefore have spent quite some time studying love and what makes everybody crave it so much. Excuse me for my ‘cringe’ as they say nowadays, but I believe the reason everybody wants love is that it is the closest thing we have to magic. As for Valentine’s day itself, I truly believe that we as a human race should not need a prompt to show their affection towards somebody, however it is nice on both ends to just try a little harder on one day.”
“Wow, that is super.. Cute! Yes, I would love to think of it that way. I hope this does not come off as rude, but may I ask in your opinion - do you think that love becomes harder to find as someone gets older?”
“I’d certainly hope not as I have not found my one true love yet and thirty two is just around the corner.. No but all jokes aside, I really do not think so. Love is something that is timeless and irreplaceable, and therefore to place such an objective onto it seems irrational. No matter your age or anything else, someone out there is for you.”
“So sweet. Will you be doing anything special for the big day, miss?”
“I highly doubt it unless somebody sweeps me off my feet within the next few days.. However - I may just make a move if I work up the nerve. I doubt that will happen, though.”
“You should, you might regret it if you don’t. Regardless, that is all the questions I have for you tonight. Thank you so much for answering!”
. . .
Unfortunately, that is all the interviews I was able to accumulate before typing this up. Remember, I encourage each and every one of you reading this to ‘make a move’ today. It doesn’t have to be anything momentanium at all, just show as much appreciation for someone you love as you can.

Thank you so much for reading and I very much hope you enjoyed it. If you’d like to get involved with the Journalist Club you can find our website here.

With love, Lolita Hasteul.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread