mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | Maid Club

fentias

Level 14

. . .
Hai Karakura and anyone else who may be reading!!!! Welcome to my report, today we’re going to be discussing the Maid Club - hosted by KHS.

Now, this club is set for their grand opening on the 9th of January - AKA, tomorrow on the day this will be published so like -- prepare yourselves? From what I’ve heard from insider sources the event is going to have baked goods for sale to go and seating inside the room if you want to.

Inside sources also tell me that there was a previous maid club instituted within the school, so it’ll be interesting to see how this plays out with students that were present for that. Will it live up to previous standards, or will it buckle under pressure?

Well luckily for you I went out of my way to grab Luciana Meksikan, the club leader, for an interview to answer all of these questions, clear up any theories and tell us upcoming secret projects she may be working on for the club.

Enjoy!
. . .
[!] Recording starts playing.

Hiya Karakura, today we’re here with Luciana Meksikan, club leader of the Maid Club. How are you doing today Luciana? Good I’d hope?
I’m good! . . very good, yeah.
Perfect! I’ve been really excited to do this report especially with the event coming up so soon. Would you mind sharing to the readers on what exactly inspired you to start the Maid Club?
At first, it wasn’t really decided on what our club would be specifically-- all we knew at the beginning, more specifically me and Ao. . - was that we wanted to have an idea that would give students or members more of a unique opportunity and experience that could be provided inside of the school itself. We narrowed it down into the Maid Club after..- a bit of time debating and searching through possible options, and routes we could’ve done. The fact we could’ve made both a benefit towards the school with some extra help when it came to funding-- as well as having something appealing that hadn’t been already used extremely stood out to us, so we decided to develop the idea further until we reached to the point where we are now.
That’s so cool, I was really excited when I heard about it. For the readers, where abouts in the school is the club room located?
We’re located on the second floor of the school on the left side of the main entry. If you go up the first flight of stairs to the left, all you have to do is go straight forward, and then from there if you turn right down the hallway we’re the 2nd room-- if you aren’t sure, though, we have the name of our club right on the outside of it. Either way, it’s rather easy to find if you keep in mind it’s on the 2nd floor and on one of the sides of the club room halls.
What makes the club better than the other clubs? What makes it stand out, in your opinion?

I mean-- of course, we haven’t shown our full potential at this moment as we’re actually one of the newer clubs, but even at first glance you can tell what makes our club unique compared to the others provided in Karakura schools-- you can’t really find an atmosphere where you can merge so many interests into a singular club, and still have as many freedoms as we provide. If you have interests in. . cooking, Cosplay, Anime, or just overall wanting a unique outlet to express yourself through I think our club is one of the best candidates. While also giving people a chance to put their ideas into action with our unique events that will be held in the near future, we’re also running a small business that could easily develop into a better life skill for our members even when they graduate. Another strong point I think that could really be pointed out is how interactive our club is, member or not. Of course-- our Club Members get to do the serving itself, but every experience is shared when coming into our Club Room.
That is actually really meaningful, thank you for sharing. May I ask, do you have any future plans that you can // are allowed to share for the club as of right now?
Well. . all I can really say as of now is what you can expect from us in the near future, which would be small Charity events-- even if we don’t stick towards the traditional ideas when hosting these, you will see us almost always incorporate this into our events along with unique themes-- which most likely will be along the lines of Anime, or possibly Video Games with activities that correspond with both our club and whatever genre we are subjected to for that specific event we’re holding. However, we’ll always be selling whole-made sweets and more out of our Cafe at every moment we’re opening up our Club Room, or cafe for others; most commonly if we choose to open this up, you’ll be able to hear it over the intercom at the school when they’re happening.
I see, I see. What can students expect from the maid club if they were going to pay you a visit during an opening?
Well- as soon as you come to our Cafe, you’ll be met with one of our members. . or “Maids” who will place you at a table. Of course, there’s limited seating within the club room itself, so you may have to be set at one of the stands outside. Oh!-- there’s always an option to take a to-go, too, although you don’t really get to experience much of what our club does by choosing this. If we have enough people available to come, the take-out window will almost be filled. I recommended stopping by between periods and maybe even at lunch to see if one of our Maids is working if you’re searching for a great alternative to the basics of what the school already supplies. Back to the in-person service, though- you’ll first be placed at a table, then a Maid will be assigned to serve you at this table. Don’t be surprised if our Maids frequently come up and check on you, or have a simple conversation with you while you’re waiting on getting your food. Depending on which seat you’re placed at in what area will determine your server-- you’re welcome to request for someone specifically if that’s what you prefer, although they must have an empty table along with being at that current opening!- This is something moreover some Maids may choose to take part in depending on if they see it as comfortable, like offering to take part in small things like Board Games, Card Games, and more that you can win prizes from for free! These usually are rather small like. . plushies, coupons, or lollipops. Once you’re given your food, you’ll be checked on in a few minutes after as we do try to limit the time you’re within the Cafe after depending on how many people are currently there, or in line waiting. Your food is made fresh, though, so even if you can’t stay for long it should stay warm and cool for an extended amount of time! If you have any questions, though, I would recommend asking one of our Maids or coming to me if you’re unsure.
Thank you so much for letting me interview you, Luciana! It truly has been a pleasure. Do you have anything specifically that you want to say to the people listening?
Nope!- That should be all, although if anyone ever needs any information you’re free to come up and speak to me, or ask at one of our openings-- our grand opening is the 9th which is. . extremely soon, so if you’re wanting to check it out, here’s our first date! You can also check out our website found through the schools to see more information, as well as our applications and such if you’re wanting to become a potential member!
Cool!!!! Thank you so much once again! Have a good day Luciana! And the same goes to everyone who is listening! Byeeeeeee.

[!] The recording ends.
. . .
Unfortunately that is all for now, lovely-dovely citizens! If you want to read more about the Maid Club you find their website here - and don’t forget to come to the grand opening on the 9th of January!

Make sure to browse other reports - there’s a hell of a lot. Bye for now. Lolita! xox

Users who are viewing this thread