NEWS REPORT | The Karakura Summer Festival Dance

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich

- The Karakura Summer Festival Dance -
| Marshall K. Constantine |

Good day to you, dear citizens of Karakura! This is Marshall King Constantine, one of the newest reporters recently appointed to the position. Our story today comes from the High School and College of Karakura! Let’s see what they have in store for us…

The beautiful Summer Season is coming to an end. Gather up all your summer swimsuits, sunscreens and cold, refreshing drinks. It’s time for the new season to kick in. Summer will be leaving us temporarily but Karakura High School and College want to give you an experience that will remain with you permanently. For the first time, The Council will be hosting an event to end the season with a bang!

This special event is The Karakura Summer Festival Dance! This event seems like an amazing one and the experience of a lifetime. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to be able to interview the Council President herself, the one behind the whole event. She’ll give us an insight and brief explanation of what this event will be about.

Here’s what she had to say:

- recording starts playing…-

“Greetings Ms. Howland, how are you today?”
“I’m doing great, what about you?”
“I’m doing fantastic, thank you for asking. My name is Marshall Constantine, I’m one of the newest Journalists. I’m glad we could meet today.”
“Of course, I’m also glad I could meet you, Marshall. I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you have.”
“Brilliant. I will be recording this interview if you don’t mind as I will be using it for my report.”
“That’s perfectly fine, don’t worry about it.”
“Lovely. So, Word has been going around lately about a scheduled Summer Festival Dance, right?”
“Yes, that’s true. The Council has been working on scheduling this Festival Dance for our students to enjoy.”
“Brilliant. I will be asking you a couple of questions regarding this event and you can take your time to answer them.”
“Of course, Go ahead”
“Alright, my first question for you is: What is the reason behind this event? Why did the School Council decide on having a dance?”
“It's mainly to celebrate the end of the Summer Season. We aim to host an event to ensure our students have an unforgettable experience. Alongside that, It will be to welcome the new Council Members and give them an outlook of what being a member of the School Council is like and how to host events as this is the second time the Council has hosted a school event”
“Right. Can you tell me more about the dance? What’s the exact time, date, and location of the dance?”
“Of course, The event will take place on the 29th of August, at 9 PM BST. As for the location, It'll take place in the school gymnasium but due to how many booths we have, it will also take place in the baseball field.”
“Great. Is there a dress code for the Dance? Do students have to wear specific attire for this dance?”

“The Council has decided that the dress code will be Formal Attire. However, this option is only preferred and not obligatory.”
“Should students bring their own food and drinks to the dance or will that be provided by the school?”

“Food and drinks will be provided at stalls during the event. Food and drinks are also provided by the Culinary Club. Students are more than welcome to purchase food and drinks from there but they're also free to bring their own if they wish.”
“From what the name suggests, It's going to be a dance, but will it be JUST a dance or will other activities take place?”
“It won't just be a dance. Other activities will take place, hosted by various clubs such as games, quizzes, and other fun activities. However, it's not just the clubs but also the sports team. For example, the cheerleader team will be doing a game of musical chairs so it won't just be a dance but more of a way to have fun and enjoy the end of summer. The name is The Karakura Summer "Festival" Dance.”
“Is there any more information you'd like to share with me about the dance so I can take note of it?”
“That’s mostly it. The event is mainly a way for students to have fun and release all the pressure that has been on them from all the classes and such. I'd also advise they bring some money with them as some games and mini-events in the Festival Dance will require an entry fee. Other than that, I wish the students a great, enjoyable, and fun day!”
“Alright, that’s it, Ms. Howland. It’s been a pleasure talking to you.”
“The pleasure is mine, Mr. Constantine. I hope we can meet again soon.”
“Of course, Ms. Howland. Farewell for now.”
“Farewell, Mr. Constantine.”

- the recording would end…-

That’s all we have from the High School Council President herself. It seems like this event will be a memorable one in the history of Karakura High School and College. Let’s sum up the event in a couple of points to make things clearer for everyone.

→ Time: 9 PM BST
→ Date: 29th of August
→ Location: School Gymnasium / Baseball Field
→ Club Events, Games and Fun Activities
→ Formal Dress Code
→ Entry-Fee required events
→ Food and Beverages provided by the Culinary Club
→ Dancing!

Looking forward to this event and I hope you too are! This is all we have about this upcoming event. Stay tuned for the next report. This is Marshall, signing out.

-------------------

Users who are viewing this thread