Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+

THE MYSTERIOUS SEWER CREATURES.png

THE ANONYMOUS [? - SEWER RAT] CREATURES

[Lucien Maddox]
[10/3/2020]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Hello there dear citizens of Karakura City. This is your journalist Lucien Maddox speaking with the most latest news available.

Today we are going to talk about the mysterious [? - Sewer rats] creatures in the sewers.

Let’s get right to the topic! |

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You have probably heard about the mysterious creatures in the sewers, have you?
Well, guess what; there indeed are weird, mysterious things and/or creatures in the sewers..- but are they dangerous?

Yes; they indeed are dangerous, but what makes them dangerous?

I will explain that later, let’s first talk about what these mysterious creatures are and where they came from;

I’ve gathered as much information about the mysterious creatures, I’m going to mention down below all the information you should know about these creatures:

- Dangerous
These creatures are insanely dangerous. People have been murdered and/or been missing the moment they entered the sewers.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INTERACT YOURSELF WITH THOSE CREATURES!

- Seductive
These things can easily tempt you to do whatever they want. They usually start off nice, sometimes they don't say anything, but then they start to get a little strange.

They can make rocks from above you fall upon your head and much more.

Now, these are the two things they can possibly do, and/or are.

But where did they come from?

The place they came from is unknown..- people assume that these creatures were in Karakura City for a long time, but hiding. But the question is: why did they randomly show up now?

This question still remains unexplainable.

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Anyways, I, as always, have an interview ready for you guys.

NOTE: The following person that you are about to hear, is a young-woman telling her story about these strange sewer creatures. The following recording can be sensitive to a large number of viewers.

Viewer discretion is advised.

/\

[recording starts playing]

Greetings Ma’am, my name is Lucien Maddox, journalist for the Karakura Journalist Club. May I ask what your name is?

Yes.. My name is Lea.

Wonderful name, Lea. I am going to ask you some questions about the mysterious sewer creatures that have shown up in Karakura, are you okay with that?

Yes.. I after all have offered to join this interview.

Perfect. - My first question: what do you know about these creatures?

Well.. they uhh.. she’d stutter as she talked. They killed my sister..

Oh my god- what do you mean they killed your sister?!

The moment my sister heard rumors about the mysterious creature in the sewers, she decided to go check it out.. I told her that it wasn’t smart, but she told me that she’ll be okay.

The moment she entered the sewers, she went missing.. I haven’t seen her for 5 days.. She’d say in a kind of sad way.

Oh my god.. that is horrible! Have you reported this to the Karakura Police Department?

No, I didn’t..

You should go report it! Oh my god..-

What will the Karakura Police Department possibly do? They do not believe in such things.. they will just laugh at me when I tell them that my sister is missing because of a sewer creature..

Can we just continue?

Yeah- of course..

Did you ever see one of those mysterious creatures?

Yes..- I have. They are terrifying, they barely talk. As soon as I saw one, I ran away immediately.

You know what- I’ll cut it from here on. I can not continue a interview with a person who recently figured out that her sister has been missing..- I’m sorry, but I’m cutting it from here..

Would you like to say something to the viewers listening right now?

Uh, oh. Alright then.

Yes; if you see one of these creatures, DO NOT GET NEAR THEM!

Stay safe everyone who is listening right now.

[recording stopped playing]

This was the interview- it was kind of..- dramatic.
My apologies for that.

Anyways- if you see the following figure, make sure to not get close to it and do NOT interact with them;

This was Lucien Maddox speaking, I hope I gave you guys as much knowledge as possible about these creatures.

Stay safe everyone and once again, do not interact yourself with those creatures.

OVER AND OUT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread