players online

NEWS REPORT | The Sports World

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich

Created by @Luca

Hello Karakura! This is Shaggy Schmidt reporting to you LIVE from the Journalist Club, in today's topic we’ll be talking about “The Sports World”.

Sports have guided us through endless varieties throughout the years. Bringing us a passionate form of entertainment, alongside a competitive skirmish between two teams. Alongside myself, and many others sports have become quite the eye-catcher, providing endless opportunities, with a rally in between. Though for others sports wouldn’t be home, though with a question being brought around, “Why?” I have decided to bring it upon myself to address it.

Firstly I would like to state the obvious. Sports are a continuous battle within yourself. For the greater good or the evil within, sports have made it known that mentality is key, alongside determination, and will-power. Though with a tint of training even the weakest could make it to the big leagues. Originating in 3000 BC, and becoming popularized within the first Olympics in 776 BCE, sports have become known worldwide. Though as a result of this many of these sports have become professionalized, such as; Basketball, Track, Boxing, Wrestling, and Football. Following along with many others, those would be the most notable. Many others have made it their goal to become the best in each league, though the staggering question comes out, “Why?” finally answering it, I would have to take note of the benefits, and their love and passion for the sport. Each sport has its own benefits, whether it would be fame, fortune, or even a tint of friendship within each other. Though the most impactful out of all would be their desire and passion for each and every sport. If they didn’t have that they would not be who they were destined to be.

Now I would like to state one more point, and many would disagree to agree, though I have noticed others who haven’t taken the chance to try something new. If you have not done a sport previously, then I would like to announce THIS is your CHANCE. Sports teams are always looking for newcomers to join them alongside the field, and it would be an opportunity missed if you had not attempted to before. I would like to take the chance to address this publicly. A chance to possibly persuade others to do so. Sports ranging from Rugby to the most highest-rated sports, always bring something new! Every day, whether it’d be a new routine or even a new future for you. Sports bring a ton of fun within oneself, and I can speak from personal experience. Do you feel as if you are missing something? Do you feel as if you need to fulfill a missing desire? Well, fear not ladies and gentlemen! Take this opportunity to try something new.

This has been an honor, reporting LIVE from the Journalist Club, this has been...

Shaggy waggy, the one and only, the infamous Shagster
Signing out!

OOC NOTE
Join the Karakura Academic's discord in order to stay updated about future and up-coming sports tryouts!

CLICK HERE

Users who are viewing this thread