mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | The Story Behind "Zhang Haechi"

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+

So, I’m back once more again, Things have changed since. However, not the bond between me and Zhang~, have you guys ever wondered about his backstory? Well, here you go.

[ a recording would play == ]

She’d already been holding the recording device, as she pressed “RECORD”
"So, we meet again, Mister Zhang~~, how have you been today? It's been a couple of months since our last interaction, maybe.. a couple of minutes.. from our recent."
Zhang: "I've been doing well, Roseanne. Thanks for having me once again from our previous interview."
"That's good to know that you're doing well. So Let's start.. introductions have already been settled with so might as well get straight to the point."
"A tad bit personal, but what was your childhood like? You're like.. thirty-something, right? Yeah."

Zhang: "Yes, I am thirty-six years of age, and oh man, where do I start from here. .?
Pre-Military and teaching career, I was a young individual, the quiet type who gets rowdy among other students. My father was raising me with comprehended strictness or Tiger parenting you could say. My mother, on the other hand, raised me like an actual child, love and carrying type. . Mainly she was doing her best to keep me in comfort until my father had held custody of me, during the divorce. I've also had a very close friend during the time and you all know who Itsumi Saiky is, correct? She is one of the only individual and close friends who I deeply cared about. Every time I used to get rounded up by a group of kids, she's there for the rescue and I'd did the same as we've gotten older through middle school, risking myself getting beat and all that, because I couldn't stand her receiving the same punishable treatment that I've been through. Following up, my father decided that him and I should move out from South Korea and navigate towards the US. I wasn't really excited and about it because I'm leaving Itsumi behind, my other close friends and family members. It was just me and my dad. . .”
Zhang: “To make it short, growing in the US, it changed me from an innocent person to a heavy dominant and a selfish delinquent during my high school years. I've gotten suspended for getting into fights and my dad would punish me by breaking- my gift belongings that mom and Itsumi sent me from South Korea. Or he'd whip out the belt and smack me with it. At the time, I never cared about him because of his abusive methods towards me.

He’d once said to me:
"Throughout your life, I'm going to give you two things. One, you've got to earn it and I'm going to give you discipline every day in your life. Do that, you've gained respect, respect for yourself, and respect for other people. All the time you ever lose respect is when you lose your discipline. You're the only one who can throw that away, PERIOD."

"At the time, I didn't know much about what he'd said but, by the time I hit senior year in High school. It started to sync in as I matured enough in the process of growing into a young man."

"I still think of this funny phrase he told me when he got back home from work when he said-"
"I know you did something just because I didn't catch you, didn't mean you do it. I'm going to tune you up."

Zhang: Like he knows if I was secretly I did something bad or not, that's how smart he is."
"Scary Man...though, that’s one hell of a story."

"Appearance-wise, many, many students think you're rather an aggressive, intimidating, tall male, what are your thoughts on what students think of you, physically? At first, I kinda thought you were intimidating, but I started becoming softer around you as I noticed your way of teaching and how passionate you are."
Zhang: "For starters, not everyone always acts like that. I've still given compassion towards others who need it when it comes to life-advice, self-respect, you name it! I'm not here to try and change your life because of what I've been through as a child to Adulthood. Like my old man said, you're the only one who can throw that away. If you wanted to approach me and started talking about your life problems. I'm there to teach you that the world isn't pretty, but there's always a silver lining to get through the stress and depression, type of deal? If my words didn't help you at all, then that means you need to start figuring out on helping yourself rather than asking others for help."
"What if I can’t help myself? Would you help me... Dear Zhang?"
you’d hear a chuckle mid recording, it’d seem to have been cut-off.

"What made you come to Japan? after.. your childhood and the number of years you've put into what you are doing now."
Zhang: "My idea of going to Japan was actually trying something new. I've gotten my Bachelor's degree in Physical Education and Fitness, Discharged from the Army, and finished Contracting for extra money to spend on living costs. Matter of fact, I was excited when I arrived in Tokyo, Japan. I was riding around from different campuses to campus to get a teaching job. The only problem was that my Japanese language speaking needed more work. I was rejected by 4 schools before traveling to Karakura City and was accepted as a teacher- ACTUALLY! They didn't have slots for Physical Education Instructors and gave me the option for Art and Design. I was like "better than being jobless".
I do have a minor degree in Art and Design so yeah.."
"Have you ever thought of moving? I mean, I already asked a similar question a while back, but, Karakura High School seems to have taken an interest in you, what happens if you get a completely different job? or even go back to being in the Military?"
Zhang: "Moving back? I do have dual-citizenship both in the US and Japan. Nowadays, I've my own house in Houston, Texas and my former squadmate is taking care of the house as I'm here right now. tell you the truth, I haven't made up my mind yet on leaving my job yet from being a teacher. If Students want to keep seeing me as their instructor, then I'll stay. To answer about going back to the military, I would but I overcome the retirement age of 35 so I can't go back. Although I will personally train you in Militaristic style, all you have to do is show up at my door-step. If you want more information I suggest looking forward to joining the JROTC club. You'll get the experience of basic Military drills at an early age."
“The members of JROTC kind of scare me."

"I think we're coming to a closing point. Will there be another interview? Who knows. A rather off-topic question, but, What do you think of me? and my team. Journalists, what are they to you?"
"I've worked hard enough in the past two months of being on the team, I think the members I've gathered up at the moment are working their hardest, and I've never been so proud. I wish others could see that."

Zhang: " I have no problems with the journalist team. They're doing an absolutely flawless job having me here. If students want to see more of my interviews, I'll let you all know. Till that day, thank you for having me."
"Of course, see you soon. Zhang~."

She’d press “END” as she shoved the recording device inside her school-bag.

Well, there you have it, students and staff, The story behind our very... Cold, yet attractive looking Physical Fitness Instructor, if you’d love to see more interviews about him and me... While I’d have no problem whatsoever, you may find me in the Journalist Club room, discussions are always open for everybody.

That’s it for this month, tune in next month, cheers, this has been Roseanne van Dalen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread