NEWS REPORT | The Story Of Itsumi Saiky

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich

The Story Of Itsumi Saiky
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hey Karakura! It’s the lovely Sena Jin back at it again with an amazing interview! Today I did a video interview on the AMAZING Itsumi Saiky! We had a great time and I hope you all enjoy it!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Pink - Sena
Green - Itsumi

[A Video Would Begin To Play]

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
*She’d walk past the camera sitting over by Itsumi, as the camera zoomed into Sena*
*She’d smile at the camera* “Good day Karakura, and welcome back to another one of Sena's lovely interviews! This time I decided to do a video instead of a voice recording.”
“Today I am here, with the lovely Itsumi Saiky!” *She’d turn towards Itsumi as she gave her a friendly smile* “So Itsumi, would you like to introduce yourself?”
*She’d cross her leg over her other leg, as she placed her hands on her lap and leaned back onto the chair* “Hm, of course!” *She’d turn to the camera giving it a confident smile* “My name is Itsumi Saiky. Yes, of course. I am Itsumi Saiky, I am CEO of multiple stores under the name Suu~Itobea around Japan. I am the owner of multiple estates which are taken care of by my staff team of housekeepers.” *She’d turn back to face Sena*
*She’d take out a paper looking down at it and then back up at Itsumi, before reading from it* “So Itsumi, what is it like owning Suu~Itobea?”

*Suddenly a ringing phone would be heard coming from Sena’s direction, she’d pick up as you heard a faint voice come from the phone but wasn’t heard. You’d then see Sena’s lips move, but no words came out before seeing her slip her phone back into her pocket*
*She’d lifted her hand, placing her thumbs on top of her chin whilst at the same time she’d set her index finger below the following* “Well, as some would say, it’s quite a walk in the park. Owning your own business is only difficult in the beginning as you are forming your clientele. Over time, it becomes much more easier, you only need to remember what items citizens wish to buy the most however, trends tend to change quite quickly.” *She would have moved her hand from her chin, moving it around in the air as if she was chasing a fly away. She’d move it as she was talking, gesturing*
“That sounds amazing! And now a question I believe most people would like to know.” *She’d giggle* “Is it true that you are becoming a crazy cat lady?”
*She’d raise an eyebrow surprised* “Well well, where would you hear such things?” *She’d shake her head letting her hand down on the table. She’d then set both her feet down on the ground, straightening her back. Itsumi moved closer to the table,* “Although I love animals, I would say I am not to be able to take proper care of something other than a bird, even though cats are independent animals, I would not want too many to myself. To be truthful, you should have asked this question to one of my brother’s, I am sure he would’ve agreed to this. . However, it is false! I doubt I will ever become a cat lady, even lesser ‘Crazzy’” *She’d lean back once more into the chair, crossing her legs one over the other again and crossing her arms beneath her chest. She looked displeased*
*She’d give an intrigued expression on her face, as she crossed her arms looking towards Itsumi* “Oh really? So everyone else believes you are a cat lady, but you aren’t. Interesting.”
*She’d let out a deep sigh, before giving off a peaceful tone* “I do believe people tend to portrait me in other ways than I truly am. However, it is none of my business what they think of me. Afterall, everyone has their own opinions. Don’t you think?”
“Yes, I completely agree. We all have our own opinions on the way we see people.” *She’d sigh, leaning back into her chair* “Even if it’s sadly negative. .”
*She'd cross her legs getting comfortable as she kept asking questions and listening to everything Itsumi said* “Alright, next question! So Itsumi are you married by chance or are you looking for the perfect one? Spill all that tea girl!”
*She’d let her arms loosen up, placing them on the arms of the chair, in a ‘Empress” sort of sitting position.* “To be truthful..” *She’d face the camera* “I am. . I’m looking for that special someone! However, I tend to be quite harsh in my… choice. Or, I tend to change my mind mid way, after complications.” *She’d face Sena* “I believe most of us want someone who brings us flowers without having to ask, am I correct? Male, or female, both! I do believe it is so. Yet, these souls are so rare… After many.. attempts, I have yet to find someone to take the first step and sweep me off my feet, as well as simply bring me flowers in the morning. Truly, I am not too hard to please, I only want to be treated properly, and understood. Am I looking for the perfect one? Yes! But I do not tend to rush this search.” *She’d close her lips into a smile towards Sena*
*She’d smile back at Itsumi, as she folded her hands and placed them on the table* “That sounds like everyone’s dream relationship, and I know how hard it is to find one of those. . I’m actually dating someone the moment that I feel loves me to the fullest and all, but we aren’t here to talk about me at the moment.” *She’d lean back into her seat* “So now that I understand that, do you have a type per say?”

*Suddenly rain would start falling from the sky, as Sena quickly got up putting a cover over the camera making sure it wouldn’t get wet. She’d then return back to her seat taking out a froggy umbrella and opening it up*
*She’d shake her head. Lifting a hand she’d place it under her chin, not quite touching but simply hovering beneath it. She’d then look up at the sky feeling the rain start to come down onto her* “Please give me a moment to get an umbrella.” *She’d stand up walking out of frame. A few moments later Itsumi would return with a flower umbrella*
*She’d smile looking at Itsumi’s umbrella* “Beautiful umbrella you have there. So, what I’m getting at is you just want a guy who loves you and cares for you? You aren’t about the appearance, just the personality?”
“Well, it would be greedy for me to say some of these things, wouldn’t it? To put it simply; if I find someone who I am attracted to, of course I will be interested in them. However I will make sure their personality fits my type. Of course I do have one, but… I would not rule an interesting person out either, as long as they are good for more than only me.” *She’d nod a single nod, before setting her beautiful brown eyes on Sena once more*
*She’d smile towards the camera, giving it almost a smirk as she put on her announcer voice* “You heard that gentlemen! The beautiful Itsumi is looking for a man to sweep her off her feet! And love her forever, she’s only one call away!” *She’d wink at the camera before laughing and turning back to Itsumi*
“Alright, next question! So Itsumi, did you have any other jobs before running your own shop?”
*She’d let out a soft laugh before turning to the camera* “Yes, actually… I had multiple, I can list some! I was once a runner for 11/7, I ran around yelling the store was open, as well as working for Happy Pills, a pharmacy back in the day. It was not integrated into the hospital. Good times! I worked as a waitress for many other places, and as a DJ… I became an idol once with a group of friends, I worked as a tailor and still do. I have a lot on my resume.” *She’d fold the umbrella, putting it away as it seemed the rain had stopped, she’d twist it in her hand placing it back onto the ground*
*She’d realize the rain had stopped finally, so she folded up her umbrella putting it away before putting her gaze back onto Itsumi*
*She’d give Itsumi a warm smile before speaking. She’d place her hands in her lap as she began speaking again* “That’s a lot of places- Were there any you disliked?”
*She’d shake her head from left to right* “Of course not! But I did have some experiences I favored. I do wish kids these days could experience some of the things like I have, though in this town it’s mostly tailors, convenience stores, and restaurants!”
“Agreed, and everyone wanting a job.” *She’d giggle* “Am I right?”
“Of course, it’s not a bad thing either! It’s good for children to get out there and work, you learn responsibilities and how to handle stressful situations.” *She’d leaned over facing the camera putting her hand over her face, as if she was whispering only able to see her mouth move but no words were heard* “Trust me, I learnt that one the hard way! You always get back up and stronger however.” *She’d lean back into the chair, placing both her arms back onto the chair’s arm rests*
“Agreed, next question!” *She’d flip through her notepad looking at the next question reading it* “Do you have any children or are you not ready to have a family of your own yet?”
*Her phone would begin to ring, as she took it out and flipped it open looking at who called* “Speaking of children, one is calling right now. Mind if I take this?” *She’d answer the phone placing it against her ear*
“Hello sweetheart, I am doing an interview right now. What’s up?” *A small faint squeaky voice is heard from the phone but no words could be made out* “Not quite sure! It is mostly about my store, would you mind if I finish this Chickadoo?” *A small faint squeaky voice is heard from the phone but no words could be made out* “Alright, I love you! We’ll talk right after and go grab a snack together.”
“And how many children do you have, and are they all adopted or is it mixed?” *She’d rest her head on her hand, staring at Itsumi, fascinated*
*She’d close her phone sliding it back into her pocket* “Well, it is mixed. I have two children of which I have birthed, and three of which I have adopted to be my own.” *The smile Itsumi already had on grew more friendlier as she kept talking about her children* “Yet, I cannot stop myself from adopting more!” *She’d laugh a bit* “If I am being honest with you. My wish is only to give them the best home they could have!”
*She’d smile as her heart melted from that response* “Awe-- That’s so nice of you, and I believe the children really appreciate that.”
“Hmm, I love all of my children so dearly, I am sure they wouldn’t mind extra siblings either! If they do..” *She’d laugh* “I will talk it out with them. Actually, I gave them all their own unique nickname.” *She’d give a warm, happy smile* “And I am pretty sure some didn’t like it as you would’ve guessed.” *She’d let out a soft laugh*
*She’d give Itsumi a friendly smile along with a laugh too* “I would also like to start a family some day, but that will be very much in the future when I am older of course. Anyways! Next question. Do you have anyone you dislike very much?”
*She’d lift one hand into the air, as she placed her opposite hand on her heart* “Sadly, that is information only for my heart and myself to know. Who knows, maybe I do, maybe I don’t.”
*She’d give Itsumi a smirk, that was followed by a giggle* “Of course, of course! Don’t need them knowing you hate them.” *She’d let out a small laugh*
*She’d clap her hands together, happy* “I am so glad you understand!” *She’d then place her hands back onto her knees* “Well, this is quite a lovely interview you are hosting, miss. Would you like to go onto the next question?”
*She’d nod before folding her hands and placing them in front of her on the table* “If you could describe yourself in one word, what would that word be?”
*She’d give Sena a surprised expression, moving her stare away from both the camera and Sena* “Well, that is quite a hard question. I would say.. Picky! I am very picky of what I wish and so on, maybe even a little too much.”
*She’d giggle a bit* “Hey, don’t find that bad. We can all be picky at some point and time in our life.”
“That is true! But you know, sometimes some can be a little too much… That “some” is totally me!”
*She’d laugh at Itsumi’s response* “Alright! And for our final question! Do you have any workers that you personally don’t like, and do you have workers you absolutely love?”
*She’d lean forward once more, keeping her stare onto Sena. Placing her elbows onto the table and folding her hands together placing her chin on the back of her fingers* “I do not, the reason for this is simply to be fair I cannot prefer a worker and allow myself to do favoritism, as you can understand many people would instantly feel angry and I was afraid the work environment I thrive to create in my store is a sort of, second family they may turn too to change their mind. Don’t you understand? Afterall… the person I consider my mentor was the same way. They inspire me very much.”
*She’d pause straightening her back, as she let her hands down onto the table* “Thank you for hosting this interview! It was truly wonderful to have such a great time and talk with you. You are a very kind and interesting person yourself!”
*She’d give Itsumi a warm smile* “No thank you, this interview was extremely fun and interesting to do with you! It was very fun to learn more about you and what you do. I hope we can do another interview again some day. If you have anything you’d like to say before we end, go ahead!”
*She stood up from the chair, giving Sena a respectful bow before rising herself back up and giving her a nod and the same smile she had at the beginning of the interview. She’d then turn to the camera* “Do not give up on your dreams, everything is possible even if it takes you down in the process, it’ll eventually take you back up, life is a rollercoaster after all.”
*She’d give Itsumi a warm smile, before turning to the camera* “Thank you all for watching this beautiful interview, with Itsumi and I! I hope you all have a beautiful day, and I'll see you all next time. Bye!”

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

[The video would end]

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Well there you have it everyone! The wise and beautiful Itsumi Saiky has spoken. If you guys have an idea of the next report I give, or who I should interview next! Until next time lovelies, and as Itsumi said, “Do not give up on your dreams, everything is possible even if it takes you down in the process.”

Sena Jin signing off! ♡

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
Iris is really feeling the whole idea of adopting the entire town of children. Her and Itsumi should have a war one day for that matter

Users who are viewing this thread