mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | Valentines day

si10k

Level 37

Hey everyone! It’s Sif Prince Sustrai Chu Ito here! You’re probably my least favorite journalist but I hope I become one of your friends!

Have you ever wondered how much people change relationships or what happens?! Well, first I’m going to explain how valentimes day was created! But first let me define what valentines is about!

What is Valentines day

Every year valentines occurs february the 14. Across the world candy, flowers, and gifts are gifted towards your loved ones and whoever you want to give it too. But who is the mysterious saint valentine and where did the tradition come from? It was created by the romans rituals Lupercalia that welcomed the card-giving customs of england. The main story is about a Saint it shrouded in mystery. We do know february has been celebrated as a month of romance. That today Valentine's day is celebrated by both christians and ancient roman tradition!

Here is the interview of people's favorite valentines memories​

Sif: Gray

Raika Miki: Pink

Saeyun Park: Red

Den “Wick” C.H: Green

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

// Voice recorder would be filming //​

Sif: Hello! May you please introduce yourself?! Then tell me of your favorite Valentine's memory?!

Saeyun park: Hello! I’m Saeyun park and I’m a part of the student council! My favorite Valentine's memory is- I don’t know actually!

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Sif: Hello! May you please introduce yourself?! Then tell us of your favorite Valentine's memory?!

Strangers1: AAAAAH

Stranger2: EMiliano!

Raika Miki: I’m Raika Miki! To be honest… I don’t really have any memories of valentines. Besides spending the time with my friends!

Sif: Hello! May you please introduce yourself?! Then tell us of your favorite Valentine's memory?!

Den “Wick” C.H: Hi I’m Den and my favorite valentines memory is when I did nothing for valentines because I enjoy having money. Ok Ok, If I'm really honest, that time madeline gave me a card then proceeded to punch me in the face. So, I dumped a bucket of water over her. Water based revenge is sweet, yeah.

I hope you enjoyed my report and learned a lot about the history of valentines day! Who will your valentines be or your favorite memory that brings warmth to your heart?!

OOC NOTE: Sorry everyone, but I won't be able to get on valentines on discord so I did it not, please don't attack me in comments. I love you all <3

Users who are viewing this thread