SoftBoyMin

Level 0

[OOC Section]

IGN (In-Game Name):

thatgay

Previous bans:

(January 13th, 2020) - ERP [appealed]

Describe your activity on the server:

I’m quite active on the server, the weekends are usually 13-15 hours and weekdays depending on the day are usually 5-12 hours.

Do you have Discord?:

Yes. Jae Seo.#0574

Do you have a microphone?

Indeed I do.

List your current and past applications:

SCHIZOPHRENIA APP. [Accepted]

ICELANDIC LANG. [Accepted]

KOREAN LANG. [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?:

As a writer myself, I always want to push myself forward with more challenges as I explore all the different areas of writing. A fun challenge to prove myself and progress in something I am dedicated to and passionate about. When I looked on the site for SchoolRP to see anything that piqued my interest, I found the the "news-reporter" application and I thought it would be fun to do and it would be a whole new experience for me to learn ways of writing in a social way, as well as I, could learn a thing or two from others!

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?

From what I know of, journalism has three major branches: print, broadcast, and multimedia/digital media. Print journalism involves reporting, photographing, and editing stories for the newspapers and/or magazines. Broadcast journalism describes journalism in the form of visuals, text, and sounds. As for the last branch, Multimedia journalism is a practice of contemporary journalism that uses two or more formats of journalism. Journalists of all types are reporters who gather information, write their piece(s) on that certain topic, and then present their work in an honest and balanced way for the public or to whoever they're sharing it with. Journalism can happen anywhere and everywhere, sometimes people spend most of their time outside the newsroom or more in the newsroom! It depends. There are also smaller topics in the three branches such as Investigative journalism, opinion journalism, online journalism, sports journalism, etc. Overall, a journalist is a very broad word with many options and choices inside it with the same procedure that can be shown in different ways.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?

SchoolRP as a community and a growing roleplay server, things such as events no matter how big or small, It's always important to let others know what's going on in the moment instead of later and reporters help do that with events, dangerous occurrences, just anything going around Karakura that deem interesting and just to let others know ahead of time or in modern time.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

Koji Kobayashi would appear to be a 5’1 male with a slight limestone skin complexion, clearly noticeable dyed Jet black hair, and light hazel eyes that always had a look of interest and excitement. He’d have scars along his arms and neck and a tattoo on the side of his waist saying “Park Cheol” his original name. As Koji has never had a job, he was seriously passionate in college when it came to his major. He’d never want to turn in late work nor wanted his work to be the minimum the professors asked for. He’d always try and do his best to get the best grades to satisfy himself when he graduated and searched for a job. He tutored others happily, making friends along the way through college. He loves to work with others, either inside or outside of school, helping with homework, helping people cross the street. Simple but nice things to do. As he gets older he wants to become a novelist and create novels of all kinds in his later time.

BACKSTORY:

Koji Kobayashi, originally named "Cheol Kobayashi'' was born in Seoul, South Korea on October 23rd, 1999. He grew up in a rich and wealthy environment, being the first and only son of Park Dohee, his mother, and Ayumu Kobayashi, his father. As he grew up he learned that he had to act mature and proper at a very young age and if he wasn't able to satisfy his mother, he'd be sent in dark rooms for a long period without food or water until he's "learned his lesson". This had gone on for a few years as symptoms of Schizophrenia had been very noticeable and at the age of six, he was sent to an asylum to "fix" Koji only to come back in a worse state when he turned eight. When he had come back to his father who traveled around the world and recently went to Iceland, he brought a female looking around his age named "Ichika''. Ichika and Koji were closer than ever even with a language barrier! He had never felt so loved and cared about by a family member. They'd help each other, learning each other's languages throughout the years she helped him become barely stable around others. He always needed her to survive in the Kobayashi family. As a year passed, his mother was reported dead for unknown reasons which brought Koji back into a loophole of darkness. His father seemed to be unfazed by her death, becoming happier which led to unanswered questions Koji to this day still would like to ask. As Ichika and Koji turned eleven, Koji had finally learned the language and origin of the Icelandic as Ichika still had a hard time understanding Korean. Koji decided to teach her basic Japanese as his father was from Japan and moved to South Korea later in his life. As they turned thirteen, Ayumu Kobayashi decided to move back to Japan along with Ichika and Koji. As they moved back, they moved into Karakura at the age of thirteen, Koji finally receiving his long-needed medication to help him get used to and become stable in a new environment, helping him become more social and happier with others, but still having cognitive, behavioral, and emotional dysfunctions in the present. As he was there, he finally was able to teach Ichika the basics of Japanese their first years in high-school finding new interests with literature. He spent most of his high school days in the library reading about journaling and creative writing. He wrote every day, fiction, non-fiction, romance, horror- many genres when it came to writing! He met other friends, creating a small and unverified book club that let them do small book and writing contests amongst each other. As they moved into their senior year, they all grew apart even the inseparable Koji and Ichika slowly grew apart and slowly forgot about each other. As the last year of high school ended for them, Koji applied to a college back in South Korea only to get accepted and move there for four years, his major being Creative Writing and his minors being Psychology and foreign language which taught him more about the two languages he learned: Icelandic and Japanese and gave him a better understanding of the two. As the years passed, he is now twenty-two years old, flying back to Karakura to seek a job. He searched for a few weeks, finally finding an application for becoming a "news-reporter" and it was close to his area of knowledge. To this day he awaits a response.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:

Koji Kobayashi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

”Cheol”

Preferred Name:

“Koji”

Twenty-one.

Male.

Religious Denomination:

Atheist.

Marital Status:

Single.

Nationality:

Korean and Japanese.

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan.

Phone Number:

825-779-065

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training:

He had received four years of training.

Working Experience:

As he doesn't have any physical work at restaurants, shops, or stores, he's had experience with schooling but besides that no experience outside of school life.

Academic Degree:

Creative writing.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Creative Writing

Minor(s):

Foreign Language

Psychology

Native Languages:

Korean

Other Languages:

Icelandic.
Japanese.

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the building soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the K-News discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread