mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

News Reporter Application : Bath Time Branson

Bransonn

Level 1
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name): BathTimeBranson

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: Fairly active 4-5 days a week I play for longer on weekend than on weekdays as i have more free time

Do you have Discord? Yes bransonn#4553

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: This is my first application

What is your motivation for applying?: I have been enjoying my time on the server and am looking for a different and unique experience and feel that blending my time on the server with my love of writing is the perfect way to benefit me as well as the server. I have done other journalism work in the past and I am eager to continue my love of writing and reporting in a different and unique medium.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?

I have retained a love for the art of writing for over a decade now and have taken multiple university courses on the art of writing. I was part of a blogging team documenting important historical battles,figures and places. I was also one of the founding members of my schools newspaper providing updates on regular school life to over 1500+ students and teachers. I also participated in a magazine for my school that covered anything from fashion to jokes which has helped me be exposed to many forms of good writing and journalism.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?

Reporters are important for schoolRp as they allow for a new level of immersion which is essential in a role-playing environment. Having a news report on the daily going-ons in the city allows players to really feel like they are a part of a growing school and working community full of events. It offers players a new level of connectivity which can help bring the community together and further improve the immersion so desperately essential in a role playing server where people need to feel part of the living and breathing city.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

Blue is a relatively tall man at around 6 foot 1 inches tall. His drive for the art of writing and his love for reading. He takes pride in his appearance and the way he carries himself wearing a smart/casual top. He is quick on the case and never procrastinates a report. He has a determination to deliver the truth and only to the truth to the people that rely on his information about the going-ons in the city

BACKSTORY:

Blue Hazuki was raised in the suburb of Norwood in Adelaide,Australia to a high middle class family. Since an early age he had admired the culture and people of Japan seeing their way of life as a perfect utopia. He finally got the opportunity to move to japan when his dad got a promotion at his hotel company and had to move to Japan. An elated Blue had been dreaming of this day for a very long time. As soon as he got to japan he loved it. Since that day he felt as though he fit right into the culture of Japan.

Life in Japan was vastly different from that in Australia but Blue much preferred it in Japan. Since living in japan he has gained a love of writing and reading. He attended Karakura High, taking in all the cultures and ways of life from all four corners of the globe. His general knowledge and writing skills were vast and regularly outshone his classmates in writing tasks and SAT’s. He soon realised his passion for journalism and the english language. His one weakness was his inability to learn japanese which he still struggles to get around to this day. He graduated Kakura High with full honours and merits. This lead Blue to apply to university where he graduated in an undergraduate degree in Broadcast Journalism in 2020 and as soon as he graduated, he applied to become a news reporter for Karakura as he knew exactly what he wanted to pursue as his career path

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Blue Hazuki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s):Blue

Preferred Name: Blu

Religious Denomination: Roman Catholic

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese/Australian

Current Location:Karakura 9088416866

Phone Number:9088416866

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training: 3 years of training

Working Experience: 4 years worth of work experience

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation: 2020

Major(s): Broadcast Journalism

Minor(s): Media

Native Languages:English

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application

oph

Level 165
⇣≡ [DENIED] ::

You may re-apply on [06/17/20]

❏. [Changes…]

╭ ⁞ ❏. Try applying for more things on the server such as; languages, council, and other things.

┊ ⁞ ❏. Make sure to remember to check for basic grammar mistakes in your application. Use periods, and commas to improve your writing.

┊ ⁞ ❏. Remember to bold the questions in the application.

Users who are viewing this thread