mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

News Reporter Application I LeanOverdose

LeanOverdose

Level 5
[OOC Section]

IGN (In-Game Name): LeanOverdose2 [Alt Account] [Main Account is LeanOverdose]

Previous bans:

I have'nt had a single ban since i started playing SRP.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am pretty much active everyday. When im not available on SRP I am on discord! I usually play 4-8 hours a day if I dont have anything else to do at that day.

Do you have Discord?

Yes! Its: lean#6069

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I have a working microphone.

List your current and past applications:

Current: None

Past:

Malagasy Lang: [Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/malagasy-lang-application.26369/

KPD Application: [Denied] https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-i-leanoverdose.25715/

Height Application: [Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application.24385/

German Lang Application: [Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.19753/

Swedish Lang Application: [Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-language-application.21812/

Somali Lang Application: [Denied] https://schoolrp.net/threads/somali-language-application.22067/

What is your motivation for applying?:

I always wanted to be a News Reporter since it will change up my roleplay completely and it'll give me a whole new experience on SRP which will give me some work in times where I have nothing to do. It will also make my roleplay more interesting for me and my SRP Friends. I have a lot of free time on my hands so it'd be perfect for me! I am also decent at making and editing pictures, if thats needed.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?

Journalists gather up information and publish them to the public, Mostly through the TV or Radio. They usually gather up information about Crime, Politics, Changes to the economy and how the city is doing at the moment! Journalists give all the education which is needed at the moment to public and what they need to expect (for example weather or storms). They also hand out Newspapers to local shops and give out all the information needed if someone missed the News Report.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?

Without Reporters, Karakura would be completely uneducated about the current state of the city. They would'nt know if they were in danger or not. They also announce Events, which the Citizens can go to. They are the ones who take care of all the random informations about Karakura and put it into one, well described and clever article. They basically always keep Karakura and its citizens informed. Lots of things happen in Karakura on a daily bases and lots of Citizens miss out on those because of the lack of Information they get.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

He would be a rather tall male, standing at 6'3''. He'd have dark skin and wavy black hair.

On the job, Manuel would be a rather calm and confident male, always trying to keep his family members and friends informed about Karakura. When he wrote reports, he'd be friendly to his Co-Workers and he'd take time into them as he'd try to make the Citizens happy with the Information they get delivered.

Off the job, Manuel would be a friendly male, always protecting and loving his friends. He'd live a happy life with his girlfriend. His friends would respect him always caring and helping them when they're in need of something or if they simply just need a ride in his car. He was'nt competetive at all; He'd enjoy and cheer at friends if they managed to achieve something big for example getting in a sports team.

BACKSTORY:

Manuel Aldridge is a male which is born in a small city in Madagascar along with his dad and his two younger brothers. He was a rather quiet kid and quite weird to others. His family was in a poor state as they did'nt have a well paid job. Their mom was very abusive and so they'd moved out of Madagascar into a small country in Africa called Kenya. His dad found a well paid job and so they gathered up money to completely move out of Africa. Manuel had a little book, where he wrote the things that happen to him everyday which he really enjoyed as he did'nt have many friends back in Kenya.. Manuel and his family had searched for a perfect place to start their new lifes so they picked Karakura, a small town located in Japan. He'd be excited and so they had made their way there in an old crappy plane. After they had arrived, Manuel instantly started learning Japanese .He was really good at writing, History and English. After a short period of time, Trey and his brothers made a couple of friends which they really liked. Manuel always liked reading and he was the only one of his brothers, who always watched the news and which always told them the latest news and keep them up to date. He started focussing on Journalism and later studied it as he was very interested in it. After College, he decided to apply as a News Reporter in Karakura, because it was a perfect job for him.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:

Manuel Aldridge

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

M.

Preferred Name:

Manuel

He'd be 26 Years old.

Male.

Religious Denomination:

Atheist

Marital Status:

In a Relationship.

Nationality:

African

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan.

Phone Number:

788-746-287

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training:

3 Years.

Working Experience:

He wrote a couple of articles here and there in his childhood in his free time.. He'd write reports about his pre-school aswell and He was sometimes educating the citizens of Kenya over the radio for a short period of time.

Academic Degree:

Bachelors Degree in Journalism

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Journalism, English.

Minor(s):

History.

Native Languages:

Malagasy, Japanese.

Other Languages:

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the building soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the K-News discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread