Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-request.27632/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-language-app.28352/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-language-app-retry.28436/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-smilealpcaca.28600/ [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?:
The motivation I have for applying to become a journalist, is very... you could say strong. Ever since I was a child I loved to write stories, I have a strong connection with my words, and the papers that I write. I have been wanting to be a member of the Karakura News Department for about 6 years. You would think, that its almost of an obsession. When I write papers, and essays... my mind just goes to a complete stance of thinking, that I don't have any stress, I don't have any thoughts that remind me of bad things that have happened in my life. I just think of... what I'm writing and, how I'm writing it. Even the thought of me getting paid for, writing stories- makes me fill with so much joy, I almost laugh out loud. This is why my motivation is just extremely strong.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?
As a child, my father would make me write multiple essays each day, about different journalists. Each and everyone that I wrote about, he labeled- 'The Pioneers of Journalism.' As I grew older, I took on my love for writing- and used it to create a future for myself. I practiced writing every single day, and from when I was 7 years old, to now I still love the creativity, and the feeling I gain when I put my pen to paper. Even if I feel like giving up, at times- I don't. I don't give up because the talent that I have created within myself... should not go to waste. That is why I practice and practice every single day, creating a strong knowledge over Journalist work.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
Reporters are extremely important to SchoolRP for many reasons. For example, a heist would occur, multiple thieves are on the loose- people are being kidnapped. Someone needs to provide information to the Karakura citizens, for their health and safety. A heatwave comes upon Karakura, people are fainting in the middle of day, over heatstroke. Who is there to inform the citizens? The Karakura News Department. As you can see the Karakura community needs a group of people, to be there, so they can stay safe.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Millie Beckham Sakai, is a 5'3'' Karakura citizen. She stands in elegant posture, with a bright smile attached. She would weigh about 110 pounds, with a joyful aura. Millie would have a small- but fit build, complementing her pale skin. On Millie's face, she would have a few freckles- in contrast to her dark brown eyes. Atop of her head, would lie a black-grey colored bob cut- that would slightly rest above her shoulders. Millie would have a comedic personality- making her a fun addition to any business. At first glance, you would describe Millie- as pretty average. Although she may look that way- many of her friends describe her as, quirky, funny, and sort of ditzy; making her unique. Millie takes her jobs pretty seriously. Although- a work place is a time for... y'know, work. Millie doesn't want to be bland, so she'll crack a joke then and there, just to lighten the mood. Off the job, Millie is a fun person to be around. Although she enjoys having a good time- she respects her boundaries, and understands her limits, and boundaries. Overall, Millie doesn't dislike anyone she meets. Therefore- she doesn't have much of an outlook on co-workers. But- she does enjoy being around, other people that know how to enjoy themselves, even in a working environment. Millie doesn't have much plans for the future- she hopes to find somewhat of a love life, (although she is a hopeless romantic), and to successfully gain the job of her dreams.

BACKSTORY:
August 27th, in the year of 2002, at 1:59 P.M. in New York, Lower Manhattan Hospital... Millie Beckham Sakai was born. At the age of 1 and a half years old, Millie's mother decided, that it was time for their family to move to Nagasaki, Japan. The reason for this move was for Millie's father, Oliver Sakai at the age of 32 was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer. He had successfully survived the worse stages, but Millie's mother was determined to keep him alive as long as possible. At the time, Japan was holding, and testing patients that currently were diagnosed with Lymphoma. They had a more successful treatment than America, and was told that they had even cured one patient. For the next few years of Millie's life, her father pushed through his cancer, and taught Millie Latin. However in the year of 2011 Oliver Sakai passed away at the age of 41. Millie was 9 years old at the time. Millie's mother was heartbroken. She went almost 4 weeks without eating a bite of food, or a sip of water. She was too tired to care for Millie... and on her 44th birthday, she committed suicide. Millie couldn't stand the pain. She just wanted to see her parents again, and she couldn't believe how easily her Mother had given up. All Millie knew, was that she wasn't going to do the same. At the age of 15, Millie had completely learned Latin, and was now bilingual. She then made the choice to move to Karakura, so she could live with her siblings. Millie then dedicated her life to writing and accomplishing her dream, Millie is now a current student in Karakura high school. She has moved on from her losses, and focuses more on her victories. Millie looks forward to attending Karakura College, and is determined to be the person her parents would've wanted her to be.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]
d
Full Name:
Millie Beckham Sakai

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs.

Given Name(s):
Millie

Preferred Name:
Millie (Or Mil as in a Nickname.)

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Half American, One fourth Japanese, One fourth Roman.

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

Phone Number:
666-850-648

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training:
2 years.

Working Experience:
Millie has written her own personal books, over the course of her life, and then later on making books and papers, for the public.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in Journalism

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Journalism, Media

Minor(s):
History

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages
Latin

oph

Level 165
- If you'd still like to join the team, dm me on discord; oph#1556.
I'd understand due to the faction change, the reasoning for not wanting to apply,
however, if you enjoy writing, I suggest going through with the application!​

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the club room soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the Journalist Club discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread