mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

News-reporter application

avqvv

Level 6
[OOC Section]

IGN (In-Game Name):
ssppalee

Previous bans: I had a ban, but it was a mistake ban.

Describe your activity on the server: I play quite a bit like about 1-8 hours a day

Do you have Discord? ナルト#7344

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do

List your current and past applications: Past language application https://schoolrp.net/threads/chhattisgarhi-language-application.27968/

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying for the News-Reporter job is to help out Karakura to get insights on the truth, and the inside scoops on anything that goes around town. I believe the citizens of Karakura should have the opportunity to know what is going on with the environment around them. I want to spread my stories in a creative manner across the server, and interest the community in the amazing stories and news I have uncovered all around Karakura. My motivation for joining the New-Reporting Team is to prove that no matter even if it's the slightest bit of information, I am able to put my best foot forward and turn it into an outstanding piece of creative writing. Another motivation I have is to prove that everyone in Karakura has a voice in town. I will do this by interviewing people, getting insight on stories all around town, as gaining feedback from citizens to understand what kind of stories and reports they would like to hear about. I believe that I am a very strong thinker and have many different opinions. I love to look at different perspectives on things which is why when I write oocly as well as icly, I would never be biased and give different opinions for others to agree with. As I believe I am pretty creative, I can express this through my writing and bring my ideas to life as others read them. I would love for other people to be engaged in my own writing that I create just for them. I would love for people to realize that writing is not always something you are forced to do in school, but it can be someone

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work? My knowledge of journalist work has proceeded to be almost endless. I started to studying journalism at the beginning of my high-school career. The more I studied journalism the more I had grown to love the idea of writing stories for the news-reporting team. My work continues on with me from when I was young. Ever since my parents died I had grown up in a rough way, but writing had always helped me express my true feelings. I had felt a connection with writing. So once I saw the opportunity to express what I love to the people with a guided stander, I had to jump at the chance! I also believe that writing is one of the best ways for me to spread my creativity. At school, I always take the opportunity to create a creative twist to my stories as well as take time with all of my effort to create the best piece of writing I can make. As well as outside of school, during my free time I often love to create stories as well as fake news reports about things that happened that day at school.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP? News-Reporters are important to SchoolRP be cause they allow citizens of Karakura, as well as players all around SRP to stay up to date with the latest info all around town. They talk about anything varying from club activties to the new listings for cafes or shops. They help spread word to people, even while getting the information from them. News reporters also allow peoples voices be heard instead of ignored by involving interviews, stories and fun facts from citizens all around Karakura. News-Reporters are very important to SchoolRP to help make differences in the way people see the views on the server and the different activities that happen in general. I also believe that news reporters create a way to bring one another as one and create a even more healthy relationship in SchoolRP.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future? My character would have a split hair where the right side is red and the left would be black with black horns coming out of his head. He would be wearing a black sweater with stripes on the arms making it look like an e-boy outfit also he would be wearing sweatpant jeans with patterns on them with a gray belt holding them up. His shoes would be white and he’d have red eyes. On the job he would be very chill, but also very strict about what he does and would go around searching for new things to report and outside of his job he would still be very chill with other people and go around to meet new people and become friends with them. He would hope to just get along with everyone and continue on his life in the future.

BACKSTORY: Otaku was born in rough part of Japan, on November 5th, 1995 was born. He didn't know his parents very well since they were murdered at age 3. He didn't know what was happening but all he could do was try to fend for his life. He had grabbed the weapon the murderer used and ended the enemies life. He was traumatized by this event. At only age 3, he had to run far far from his home. Soon enough he was found and taken into an orphanage where he had to stay and work. When he hit the age of 6 he ran away. He hated at the orphanage, he had been bullied by the other kids there, mistreated, and banished from hanging out with the other kids. So he fled once again. He was a runaway again. Fending for his life he had to steal, beg for money, and sleep on the streets. But soon enough he had reached Karakura, Japan. He was fascinated by how wonderful everything looked. So he had stayed, but was founded once again and put into the foster care system. After being with many different families, and writing down all of his adventures. But one day came to where one family stuck with him. The Sadako Family, had taken Otaku in and gave him a place to call home. The more he had stayed with this family the more he had come to realize, even if he had a rough past, no one was there to hurt him or put him down. However, he still has his ways of fending for himself but he has become more costumed to the ways of Sadako. In his new founded family he has come to open his eyes to see more of what is to come. While he still writes and draws small pictures of everywhere and everything that he comes across, he is still on adventures to find more than what's just in front of him. He always strives to be better than he is today.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Otaku 'T' Sadako

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Otaku

Preferred Name: Otaku

Religious Denomination: None

Marital Status: Not in one

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Japan

Phone Number: 127-038-780

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training: 3 years of training

Working Experience: 3 years

Academic Degree: 1999

Year of Graduation: 2017

Major(s): English and math

Minor(s): Art

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Chhattisgarhi

Other notes: N/A

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the building soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the K-News discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread