- Nicole

Known Aliases ~❀
- ‘MORTE'
- ['MERCI']
❀~ Date of Birth & Age
- 15th of September, Year 2000.
-20 years old.

Place of Birth ~❀
Paris, France. But moved to Italy when she turned 10.

❀~ Height
5’6”.

Weight ~❀
115 lbs (52 kg).

❀~ Race
Caucasian / Asian.

Sexual Orientation ~❀
Bisexual.

❀~ Religious Beliefs
Atheist / Atheism.

Political Beliefs ~❀
[UNSPECIFIED]

❀~ Families
Whyos - adopted. [Main Family]
Fawcett - adopted.
Previous Families:
Loughty
•Diamante
•Scaletta
•Kamodo

╭━━━━━━━━╮
G E N E R A L APPEARANCE
╰━━━━━━━━╯

┳ Appearance Description :
⊢ The adult female would stand before you, at the height of 5’6. She may appear small and slim, But she would have visible muscle. The female would be wearing different types of outfit each day. She is seen with long black hair and her dark brown eyes that would contrast differently when you would look deeply into her eyes. As you walk past her, she would give off an alluring strong scent of Gucci. Walking by, you would see on her white thin arm, The female has a french saying tattooed on her arm, next to it would be a cute penguin tattoo.

┳ Build :
⊢ The female appears thin and skinny, But she has a rather physical, firm, fit build.

┳ Skin Color :
⊢ White.

┳ Eye Color :

⊢ A shade of dark hazel brown.

┳ Hair Style :

┳ Personality :
┠ The female would have an energetic type of personality, Although she would also get easily triggered and upset. She can be quite rude and would visibly not care about anything, Having an improper filter as she would interact with strangers. She may be like that, she does know how to respect people, as well as limitations when she speaks. She’s also sensitive to the topics, Su1c1de, D34th, and ETC. She avoids and ignores people who talk about those types of topics, and keeps her distance to people who are interacting with those problems. She tries to help, but she can’t do much about it.

┳ Fashion/ Outfit(s) / Equipment :
├ She is mostly wearing her formal type of outfits, but sometimes when She feels like it. She'll wear casual at some occasions.
└ The female would be wearing Retoro Glasses, or her flower earrings. She is also always seen with her Peach Blossom fan on her left hand. Fanning herself every 15 or so minutes. She is also carrying many more, all hidden somewhere in her purse.

┳ Hobbies :
├ She sometimes smokes whenever she feels stressed, and drinks on special occasions.
├ Although She has a hobby of owning about 10 flower pots, She loves Mother Nature and cares for it. Despite smoking, she loves flowers and plants.
└ She also loves being with her family and her friends, She would treasure them as they were her biological siblings.

┳ Phobias :
⊢ Autophobia or Monophobia.

┳ Skills / Weaknesses :
├ She’s good at running swiftly.
└ The female may look tough, but she’s scared of the dark. She’s also terrible at lying.

┳ Quirks / Abnormalities :
⊢ Has no abnormalities, but if you count her playfulness. Sometimes she can be a little abnormal and quirky.

┳ Accent / Voice :
├ French and Italian accent.
  • She would speak to a few of her italian friends like :
└ Her voice would sound like this. :

┳ Backstory :
COMING SOON.

Additional Information :
The short story behind 'NICOLETTE JANE', and why she was named that [OOCly] - That name is actually suppose to be my IRL name, but my parents had a second change of thought and named me Frances. So I thought "why not name myself my supposedly name?".
- ONRAIN profile : https://social.schoolrp.net/profile-106

< ! > DECEASED. < ! >

Attachments

• e1607846640487a464bcea383f9a2e88.jpg
    e1607846640487a464bcea383f9a2e88.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread