FluoxetineRP

Level 4
[OOC section]
In Game Name:

Nictotine
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Office Secretary
How often do you log onto the server?:
Everyday for at least 5-6 hours depending on what day of the week.
Do you have discord?
Yes, I do have discord it's EMS99_#0099

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do have a microphone.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I've been banned for asking to be banned for personal reasons.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I can ensure that I will be on almost everyday! as much as possible. If there's a day I can't be on I will make sure to say so.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
ully understand that I can be fired like in real life would happen if a mistake was made ect.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The chosen role I've decided to apply for is office secretary, what an office secretary does is handle paperwork, they can answer questions to do with schedules for students if they are lost or don't know information that they might need as a student, they handle phone calls and they handle other things , Office secretaries also deal with files, they are all about pure organization, they can also handle announcements along with meetings as that's the main role of an office secretary.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

I've never dealt with this type of rp but I'd like to learn more about it as I've been experienced with a lot of seriousRP as I think it would be quite fun to do this as a job.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've done EMS RP which I am currently still an ems but I will be able to maintain both roles! I've also done High schoolRp and collegeRp, all serious RP.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
The full duty of an Office secretary is that they maintain information and keep pure organization for students when they require it like location of where certain classes are, they should be able to tell students what time school starts when classes are and when school ends, they can make reports on certain things. They have to be friendly and sociable as they speak with plenty people throughout the day from phone call or to someone speaking to them for information or even reporting something to them. If they see something like a fight they can step out and split it apart like any other school employee and ask for the principal ect. Secretaries have plenty jobs to do.
[Situations]
During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
During the shift if a student starts cussing at me for being pathetic I would react by asking them to please calm down in a calm tone to also tell them to think before they speak as if it was a student they were saying it to could get hurt over it , and I would ask if they are going through any trouble with anyone in case that's why they might me lashing out. If they didn't stop I would call their Principal or Dean if required to do so.
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If I was required to do a hazardous job by the school principal I'd make sure to do the job carefully if I was requested and make sure to do it safely as possible so no one gets injured. I would go to do the job as asked to do so only if it was legal that is.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
If another school employee was doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, I would report it to the principal without hesitation, and warn them that what they are doing is inappropriate and severely dangerous of course remaining calm in the situation.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:

Ukyo H. Seung

Chosen Job:
Office Secretary

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is that I'd like to help students and staff employees whenever I can, It feels like something I'd have pure passion to do and that I feel like I'd enjoy it to the fullest as this Job requires a lot of hard work even the tiniest things can be good to know when you are a new student like times and I would like to help in that as best as possible.
Age (Minimum age is 25):
26 years old.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
The reason I should be accepted over others is I'm quite a calm person, I can deal with the toughest situations without getting too stressed I am also quite a mature person! I am quite well with giving information, no to mention I'd try my best to come into the work even when I am sick. I would work extremely hard to maintain the job as I would enjoy this very much so.

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

- For the time being, I do not find you suitable for this role.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝​

Users who are viewing this thread