mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE DELETE DELETE DELETE

AshTheNinja

Level 23
1. After looking at the picture for quite a while, I found that the "Hair" shape looked somewhat unbalanced, though it is hard to see, it is just a small and minor error.

2. Her nose looked somewhat "dislocated" maybe another shaped nose or relocate it..? I'm not sure... But again, this is a small and minor mistake that doesn't cost much.. (Check the images below for some examples if you want)

3. Unnatural hair shape: The small slash from the left-middle to right looked "unnatural..." (Somewhat..) Maybe remove it..? But then the hair shape will be more unnatural.. and... (the right part of his hair is larger than his head..?)

4. Fix the blushing please!!! It looks weird for a smirking face...

Though I'll NEVER draw better than you can or as good as your picture, I hope these tips can improve your drawing.

Attachments

• anime-noses.jpg
    anime-noses.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
A way you could make the drawing pop, is by adding more detail and lines in the hair.
If you want to find a good free program to draw i would suggest using Krita. it has a lot of options you could use. ask me for help if your stuck in anything on it.

toodlekim

Level 71
1) The perspective is quite off - the picture is drawn from a frontal view, therefore the nose should be. It's slanted towards the right.
2) Lighting is shining from the left but there are shading underneath the eyes? It seems unnatural.
3) Shade between the strands of hair not only just one side - it instantly improves the drawing.
4) The gaps in the eyes seem a bit unattractive. I can see what you're trying to achieve but I feel like it could look a lot better if you drew the outer eye line all the way round.

Overall I think you need to study perspective and lighting. Still, your choice of colours are great and this piece is beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread