mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Niixxii2 Office Secretary application

MushiMoshi

Level 5

[OOC section]

In Game Name: Niixxii2

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Secretary

How often do you log onto the server?: I log on pretty much daily unless something comes up.

Do you have discord? Yes I do. My discord is Not Babes#4885.

Do you have a microphone? I do and I am willing to use it whenever necessary.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have been Banned once a while ago for cosmetic abuse, I wasn't caught up on the rules back then and I have learned from my mistakes.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes i can.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I do and I will try my best to make sure this doesn't happen.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
An Office secretary is to handle most office duties such as taking and making phone calls, scheduling meetings and visits, organizing files, answering students questions and sometimes dealing with misbehaving students.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I do. Before joining SRP I played on another server where I either roleplayed as a school staff or a student. I spent most of my time helping “new students”/new players around the school and helping them set up schedules.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have roleplayed on both discord and minecraft for years. I've played on Srp since early 2016 and before then i played on another roleplay server for a few years.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: An Office Secretary’s job is to keep the office in order by scheduling meetings and visits, taking phone calls, organizing files and handling any other office necessities.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I politely ask them to stop and give them a simple warning, if they do not stop I report them to the principal.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I simply follow the orders I was given and take extra precaution not to harm myself or anyone else.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I approach my co-worker and ask them if something is wrong or if anything is going on, if there seems to be anything off I report them to my authorities.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Elise N. Kraus

Chosen Job: Office Secretary

Motivation for Joining KHS: As a teen i attended KHS and i really enjoyed my years there, i never really thought i would actually be working there until about a year ago when i first started thinking about it. I thought about how wonderful the staff was and how much fun I had there. I would love to be a part of the wonderful community once again.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 27

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I should be accepted over other applicants because of my overall ability to speak publicly and to young adults as well as my past experience at KHS. As a young woman I participated in many school activities and helped others do so as well. I Believe that I would be a great addition to the wonderful community.

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
Various sorts of important detail are absent in this application. In the future, I recommend you add what is lacking in the application for a better chance at getting accepted. It fails to meet what I search for in applications.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread