IGN (In-Game Name):

NikaBlossom

Discord Name & Tag:
Alixia <3
luckylemonade_

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
Lyric Fata has had some bad associations with gangs where they assaulted her, but she is relieved to know that those who did so are behind bars. Other than that, she is a pristine citizen. She tries her best to stay out of trouble and has not once had a detention nor a suspension. She will go out of her way to help those in need and will not hesitate to put her own life on the line to save others. She’ll lend a hand to anyone who needs it and allows her to. She’ll be seen running on the track quite often when classes are not in session as well as working to up all of her attributes. She strives to push herself to become the best version she can become.

I’m on quite frequently as my schedule is not very busy. I do have a part time job in real life as well as attend college, but both do not take up much time. I’ll still be very active and am prepared to help out in any way I’m able.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Applied for the Kushiguro family as another character, however besides that I have not applied to anything else as I’m still trying to find purposes for my character.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My character, Lyric Fata, had a falling out with her friends due to multiple reasons. She went through a phase where she left Karakura for a bit (I played another character) and when she returned, she learned of some corruption in the police force as well as the fact that a friend of hers was kidnapped and had their tongue removed. Due to her knowledge of gangs and those associated, she decided to work hard to become a KPD officer. As she began to see gangs take over the city, her desire to join the KPD only grew. She’s seen first hand how out of hand the crime in Karakura has become and is ready to do her part in keeping the citizens safe.

Lyric wants to bring only good into the world and help those who need it by keeping them safe. She is fiercely loyal and will protect those who earn it. She’s ready to become a part of the KPD and push herself beyond her limits in order to make that happen.

I’ve watched the KPD arrest those who have wronged others. I’ve witnessed several arrests of gang members who have been brought to justice as well as spoken with KPD. I do know that the KPD is not allowed to go out when there’s only one officer online. I know that in certain matters, a gun may be required.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Without the police in SchoolRP, the gangs would run wild and more of the population would get hurt. They are needed to help keep the peace and bring justice to those who threaten to remove it. They are needed to restore the balance of our beautiful Karakura and are ready to do so.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge this and understand that if necessary I will be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I understand and acknowledge that I will be 100% dedicated to being an officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge that if hired for this role, I will be held responsible for any actions deemed unfit for an officer of the KPD.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Lyric Fata

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female, she/her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade 12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
None, but I’m willing to learn new languages in order to help my understanding of Karakura and it’s citizens. I would love to learn JSL especially since deafness does not discriminate. No matter your age, race, height, looks, etc., you are able to be deaf.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Lyric has bright red hair with light blue eyes. She’s 5’0, but can take care of herself if needed. She doesn’t give up easily and will never let herself become “corrupted” or what would be considered a “villain”. She tries her best to treat everyone equally, even those who have wronged her in the past. She strives to be her best self and is fiercely loyal to those she considers friends and family. She’s a hard worker and enjoys working to better herself.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
She can be very professional when needed, but in casual situations, she’s very sweet and goofy. She enjoys hanging out with friends and spending time with those she cares about.

Professionally, she is able to speak to those she works with and those who need her assistance in a professional manner.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Lyric strives on the idea of having a team who cares and supports each other. She believes that there should be no drama in the workplace and that those you work with should be considered friends, if not family.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Lyric can be both if needed, depending on the situation.
For leading, Lyric can take charge and be sure to keep those who need her safe. She’s able to stay level headed and can keep those around her calm.
For following, Lyric doesn’t mind taking the backseat if that’s where she’s needed. She’s very obedient and will listen to what she is told. If she has any issues, she will be sure to speak with a supervisor rather than the person who the issue is with.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Lyric Fata was born in another town far from Karakura. Her parents died at a young age and she was brought to an orphanage where she met her best friend, Amber Linn. Together, they moved to Karakura in seventh grade. She was quick to make friends and did everything she could to stay out of trouble. However, things did not exactly go as planned when she met a young girl named Scarlet Rose. She immediately fell head over heels. While visiting Scarlet’s apartment one day, there were found to be several kidnappings. Lyric did the only thing she could think of to save a young girl named Sakura Kushiguro. She traded herself in order for Sakura to be free. Scarlet was quick to pay the money to the kidnappers for Lyric’s freedom, although Lyric was unhappy about this. She felt as though the people who were kidnapping innocents should not be paid a single cent. She immediately paid Scarlet the money that was taken from her before making her way back to her apartment.

A few months later, she met a couple of her neighbors, Sota “Alastor” Imai and Oliver Yua. The two immediately began tormenting Lyric. She was beaten with a bat, had her fingers broken, caused mental distress, and even at one point had her arm broken at the elbow joint. After her arm broke, she decided to leave town for a while to get her thoughts together and decide what she wanted.

When she finally returned to Karakura, she decided that instead of becoming a writer, she wanted to join the KPD to help prevent others from being tormented and tortured the way she was. She worked hard to finish her schooling before hearing that the KPD was hiring. She was quick to pull up an application and begin filling it out, ready to start the next chapter in her life.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

In Karakura, it is illegal to own a pocket knife. You will be brought to the jail for possession of illegal weaponry.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
If you’re looking for items that do not require a prescription, you can get a bandage, a cane, melatonin, iron supplements, or paracetamol.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
You step in and ask what is happening and from there, depending on the situation you speak with the officer and tell them to cool down or turn a blind eye and do your own thing.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
You should try to diffuse the situation and if unable to do so, inform your higher ups and be sure the situation does not escalate further while you wait for them to arrive.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
You should immediately inform the higher ups and act as though things are normal while they work to gather evidence. If you are required to help, you do so in any way possible.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would not allow myself to be swayed and inform them that bribing an officer of the law can further their sentence.
1689892723144.png1689892723160.png

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

DETAIL
-
Although we don't deny your will to join the faction, detail is a great
way to show off your interest. Therefore, we recommend spending more
time to try and re-elaborate your application so that it shows off you're
truly engaged in trying to join us!

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES