What is your Minecraft username?: Unkilled_139628

Do you have Discord: Unkilled_Gaming#6736

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your time zone?: CST

Describe your activity on the server: Daily

Have you ever been banned: no

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Trauma and Conditional counselling, helping with trauma in the school and with anything else troubling someone

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: how to preform actions, engage in and dissolve conflict, and socialize

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: to help out where and when I can

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: none

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): 12th grade

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: tries to explain to/settle the student, then warn, then send to detention

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: tries to calmly break up the fight and figure out what caused it

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: tries to explain why what they're doing isn't a right thing to do

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? calm, relaxed

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role: Counselor

/me helps settle the dispute
/me asks about what's wrong
/me goes to see what's going on

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Nikorasu Horikane
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Niko

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Academic Degree: undergrad
Major(s): psychology
Minors: medical

Nationality: Spanish
Known Languages: Spanish, English

Backstory
Nikorasu Horikane, previously a student at Karakura high, graduated with a degree in psychology. Several years after graduating, he decided that he would return to the school to work as a counselor. Over his 7 years out of the school, he worked at the family store down the street, with the intention to save up all of the money to buy his own home. He unfortunately got robbed one night after 2 years and had to begin all over again. About 3 years later, his arm had to be removed and replaced with a prosthetic one. It had become infected in the shoulder fatally meaning that the arm had to be removed. Nothing else really happened after that, he lived a peaceful 2 years after that before sending in an email application to the school.
Before he went to the school for the first time, he had lived in Spain with cruel parents and doctors all around him. He spent a lot of time by the water, asking questions to the sky and the water, as they were his few companions at the time. An incident happened around the time he was 14, and his parents lost their lives. He used part of his inheritance to get a flight to Japan. He got a bank account open and put his money into it. He used the money to enroll in the school for his freshman year, then used the rest of the money to afford food and re-enroll each year of highschool. For residence, he stayed with friends as he couldn’t afford rent or a house after the 4 year enrollment program. During his freshman and sophomore years, his friends helped him learn English since he didn’t learn it in Spain. Then in his junior and senior years, he tried to help teachers and other students wherever he could. On the day he was to graduate, an earthquake happened. After graduation, he started working to make money.

Motivation for Joining KHS: To help wherever possible

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate: N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I have experience of trauma

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: Would I need to help any other teachers possibly?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread