_Nishee_

Do you have a Discord?:
_Nishee_#1225

How old are you?:
I am 19!

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active from around 4pm - 12am est, every Thursday - Monday.
While on Tuesday - Wednesday i'm usually active around 8am - 6/8pm est.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have never been banned before.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully understand and accept inactivity is punishable, and I intend to not be inactive without an inactivity log, active staff is key to the demonstration of a proper school environment.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying to become a Tutor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Tutors supply students with assistance in their academic struggles, offering support and extra education to those who seek them out. Tutors work to be knowledgeable enough to help with students’ questions and inquiries towards their work. Tutors supply and assist students, equipped with the responsibility of furthering a struggling student’s education.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have always roleplayed with friends growing up as a child. Sadly, I stopped as I grew up, but thankfully, I found SRP! I joined SRP about 7ish months ago. While I have had my ups and downs, I have grown a lot from where I started, my DetailRP has improved immensely and I use it practically every encounter I have! I genuinely enjoy my time spent on SRP and I hope to be of aid to the server, taking on a school employee role!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted

[LANGUAGE APPLICATION: GERMAN]
[MATH TEACHER APPLICATION | _NISHEE_NISHEE_]

Denied
[LANGUAGE APPLICATION | RUSSIAN]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
18, Grade 12 - _Nishee_

1 year old Dog - _Nishee_Nishee_

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He would approach the situation calmly, gently reinforming them of what they are doing and redirecting them into a better way of approaching their conversation, attempting to calmly defuse and civilize the conversation, If necessary and not effectively calmed, he’d call for detention on the students.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He would instinctively move, separating the students before trying to get a grasp of the situation and issuing detentions to those involved, planning out and strategizing how to react and effectively punish them for their misconduct, depending on the situation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He'd attempt to approach calmly at first, gently informing them of their misdemeanors and errors, perhaps throwing in why their actions may be incorrect, inefficient, or flawed to get them to stop. If unsuccessful after a point, He'd call an SLT and seek external help.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He would take his lunch out of the fridge and relax between his duties, he would familiarize himself with the lounge and his new coworkers. He was not one to shy away from the conversation and would talk to his coworkers daily about his day and his experiences. He would listen to any advice they would give, applying it in the future to help better himself as a tutor.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He shot the kid a welcoming grin to help the student feel at ease as they sat down across from him, “Welcome! You may refer to me as Mr.Akuma, How may I assist you today?” He would listen intently, nodding as the student explained, “Alright, What I'm hearing is that you have a bit of trouble with a pesky math test, huh? Well, no worries, kiddo, you'll be acing these in no time! As long as you’re willing to meet with me on a weekly schedule, your grade will improve quickly!”

/me He watched silently as the student attempted the math equation, after finishing he picked up his trusty red pen, “Alright, you almost got it! Look, here-” He circled the third step of the equation, “You subtracted four on both sides of the equation here, However, this does not cancel the original x minus four, instead you now have x minus 8. What we want to do is get the variable x alone.” He looked back at the student to see if they understood so far, smiling reassuringly.

/me Upon confirming the student understood, he continued, “So, let’s take a step back, we have x minus four here.” He wrote it down to show the student, “If we want to get the variable x alone what should we do?”,- He nodded his head, giving the student a small grin, “Correct! To get the variable alone we must add four! But! Don't forget what you do to one side you must do to the other-”

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Akuma Otoko

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Mr. Akuma

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Bachelor’s degree in Education

Minors:
Psychology

Nationality:
German

Current Location:
Karakura

Native Languages:
German

Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory

Akuma started off happily with a mother, father, and younger brother. Due to his father sadly being in the military, he wasn't around for them often, leading to Akuma acting as the father figure to his little brother due to his father's frequent absence from his position in the family. Unfortunately for the family, His father was also frequently mentally and physically abusive towards them, leading to a falling out, in which photos were smashed, fists were thrown, and they were inevitably broken up. Their mother took her and her youngest son to live with their grandma, leaving Akuma alone. Eventually, Akuma received the knowledge that his mother and brother unfortunately passed in an incident with a drunk driver, neither of them making it out alive. Akuma was lost, eventually finding comfort in caring for younger children, seeing the loss of his brother and the trauma he'd gone through when he was younger. Despite his father blatantly enforcing Akuma to follow his path and join the military, He found Karakura, vigorously studying to learn Japanese and get a degree to properly go and become a tutor at Karakura, Moving there, and preparing himself further for his future.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate):

I have worked as a Child care worker, throughout my years of college, I have also volunteered as a student tutor during my stay. I have prepared and dedicated myself previously to obtain the skills necessary to work in a school environment.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
As I have stated before, I have worked as a child-care worker for almost 8 years now. I was responsible for the care and education of young children and infants. My daily duties were to plan and deliver age-appropriate lessons or educational activities, this included keeping them entertained and focused on the lessons at hand. While I will admit, my career dealt with the work of younger children, I am able to work with older teens as well! I have recently graduated from college with my bachelor's degree in education, as well as minoring in Psychology. I believe with my 8 years of being a Child care worker I'm ready to take the next step and become a tutor within Karakura Highschool!

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
None at the moment!

Last edited by a moderator:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for TUTOR has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread