mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

༊*·˚ Niyoko K. | BIOGRAPHY ♡˚‧

Olive oil

Level 5

Niyoko Kitahara ♡ ☆ .♡‧₊˚

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

[OOC] nothing should be taken icly UNLESS known icly.

|
|
|
\/

❛ Breathe in and out. . and know that each choice you make, always has consequences.

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ No matter how we choose to live, we both die at the end. ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

⋆。°✩ ⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊✩₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ✩°。⋆
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣶⣶⣦⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣄⣀⣾⣿⠟⠛⠻⢿⣷⠀
⢰⣿⡿⠛⠙⠻⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇
⢿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⠀
⠀⠻⣿⣷⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⡿⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠻⣿⣄⣴⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Basic Information
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━

╔═══˚ʚ♡ɞ˚═════╗
.⋅ ✯ ⋅.
Full Name ;
Niyoko Kitahara

Aliases ;
Niyo, and Yoko.

Gender & Pronouns ;

Female | She/They

Age ;

Marital Status ;
Taken

Height ;
5'10

Weight ;
140 LBS
.⋅ ✯ ⋅.

╚═════˚ʚ♡ɞ˚═══╝

━━━'*•.¸♡ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ♡¸.•*'━━━

.⋅ ✯ ⋅.

Skin Color ;
Fair

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Eye Color ;
Blue.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Hair Color ;
blonde.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Abnormalities ; [TW]

✩ A prothestic left hand
✩ A scar over her left eye
✩ A light small scar on the left side of her forehead
✩ A light jagged scar across her neck
✩ Four stab wounds to the stomach yet, one was dragged upwards
✩ Two wounds to the right shoulder
✩ Two to the upper thigh
✩ Light cigarette burn scars on her neck
✩ A stab wound to the neck
✩ A severe stab through the liver
✩ TBI [Traumatic Brain Injury]
✩ A stab wound on her right upper thigh, although it dragged down a bit further
✩ Small cuts around her arms
✩ A wound to her stomach
✩ A wound to her right wrist
✩ Deep stab wounds were on both her upper arms
✩ Slash on her right palm x2

A slash across the left side of her waist
✩ A small scar across her right cheek

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Date of Birth ;
September 23, 2002

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Place of Birth ;
Novosibirsk, Russia

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Nationality ;
Russian

↳ - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Losing my mind. ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
━☆・*。
  ・゜
  °。+ * 。
     .・゜
     ゜。゚゚・。・゚゚。
      ゚。   。゚
       ゚・。・゚

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Mind / Skills
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

.⋅ ✯ ⋅.
Wisdom: ✦✦✦✧✧
IQ: ✦✦✦✧✧
Field IQ: ✦✦✦✧✧
Strength: ✦✦✦✧✧
Agility: ✦✦✦✧✧
Patience: ✦✦✧✧✧
Jealousy: ✦✦✦✦✧
Stubborn: ✦✦✦✦✧
Decisive: ✦✦✦✧✧
Communication: ✦✦✧✧✧
Stealth: ✦✦✦✧✧
Perception: ✦✦✦✧✧
Luck: ✦✦✧✧✧

.⋅ ✯ ⋅.
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Nice ━━━━✕━━━━ Mean

Brave ━━━━✕━━━━ Cowardly

Pacifist ━━━━━✕━━ Violent

Thoughtful ━━━━✕━━━━ Impulsive

Agreeable ━━━━━✕━━ Contrary

Idealistic ━━━✕━━━━ Pragmatic

Frugal ━━━━━━✕━ Big Spender

Extrovert ━━━✕━━━━ Introvert

Collected ━━━━━━━━ Wild

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

↳ - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛The bodies. . Where are they?❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Social / Etc
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

.⋅ ✯ ⋅.
Wealth: ✦✦✧✧✧
Aggression: ✦✦✦✧✧
Empathy: ✦✦✦✦✧

.⋅ ✯ ⋅.
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Honest ━━━━✕━━━━ Deceptive

Leader ━━━━✕━━━━ Follower
Polite ━━━━━✕━━━ Rude

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
.⋅ ✯ ⋅.
Sexual Orientation:
Bi-curious
Religious Beliefs:
N/A
Political Beliefs:

N/A

Beliefs ;
Fate/Destiny:
✦✧✧
Soulmates: ✦✦✧
Higher Power: ✦✦✧

.⋅ ✯ ⋅.
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
.⋅ ✯ ⋅.
Good Traits:
Humility, forgiving, affectionate

Average Traits:
Caring, Loyalty, Extraversion

Bad Traits:
Impulsive, Stubbornness, Quarrelsome, Neuroticism

.⋅ ✯ ⋅.
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Voice

[ Sorta like Decapre from street fighter V. . ]

VOICE

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Quirks / Habits ;

Nervous habits ;

✩ Fiddles with her hands
Scratches hands
✩ Cracks fingers
✩ Looking around

Mindless/Typical Habits ;

✩ Eats food in a certain order
✩ Pacing around
✩ Uses 'like', 'uhm', etc as filler words

Etc Habits ;

✩ Hiccups when she cries
✩ Hiccups when she laughs too hard
ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ❝ I was talking with the moon last night, the moon told me something about the sun and I told something about you. ¡! ❞

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Priorities / Likes & Dislikes

━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
.⋅ ✯ ⋅.
Family: ✦✦✦✦✦
Friends: ✦✦✦✦✦
Love: ✦✦✦✦✦
Health: ✦✧✧✧✧
Others' Opinions: ✦✦✦✦✧
Power: ✦✦✦✧✧
Truth: ✦✦✦✧✧

.⋅ ✯ ⋅.
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Likes ; ━━━ & ━━━ Dislikes ;

Likes ;

The forest ;
Niyoko has always liked running away to forests, so when she heard about the forest in Karakura of course she went right away to explore.

|
There's this little cave up the mountain; it's quite nice up there. Sometimes, when I go up there, my thoughts are all gone, and the sound of the water clashing onto the stone is. . calming, or little rivers where the water is silent but still loud enough to hear, along with the birds or the light sound of wind.

Books ;
Niyoko has always loved books even as a young child━It was a way to get her away from her own life, reading everyone's love-stories or happy lives. Though, at times she loved reading the horror genre.

|
Books have always been something that comforts me. I don't know why it's been my way to escape, and when I read them, I guess it's my way of reliving someone else's life. But sometimes it's not best to finish the ending. Some aren't happy. I don't want to remember or feel the feelings those characters felt. . but, I do it anyway, and those tears in my eyes start to fall, and I cannot stop them no matter how hard I try.

Music ;
Niyoko listens to music to drain out the noise from everyone or just herself. Sometimes, the music she listens to expresses the feelings that she couldn't.

|
Music is one of the things that actually makes me feel something and allows me to express it—sometimes it's hard for me to even cry when I need it, so it's good for me to listen to songs and let it out—the same thing with my anger. Blast some loud music and destroy some stuff, or don't.

Dislikes ;

Touch ;
To be more specific, she hates touch from people she barely knows. Sometimes she can hate the touch from people she does know but, that's rare.

|
I don't mind if someone holds my hand to lead me somewhere to talk or someone carries me for a good reason. But, if I tell you I don't want to be touched for some reason just listen. .

Two-faced People ;
Niyoko dislikes when people act as if they're friends but then talk shit behind their backs.

|
I get it if you're doing it if let's say you've known someone for a couple days and you just wanna drop them after. But, if you're doing it while you've known the person for YEARS. That's when I draw the line.

Shit Talkers ;
For being a shit talker herself. . She dislikes when people talk shit to her or her friends.

|
Listen, if you're going to talk shit to me and expect me not to say anything back, you're VERY wrong. Oh, and if you continue to talk to just make me pissed off, then fuck you. My threats might not mean shit to you, but it sure isn't fun to constantly be mad. I hate it as much as anyone else.

━☆・*。
  ・゜
  °。+ * 。
     .・゜
     ゜。゚゚・。・゚゚。
      ゚。   。゚
       ゚・。・゚

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Appearence
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ❝ you were wrong, you can't trust me. ¡! ❞

Appearance ;

Niyoko stood tall at the height of 5'10, but her demeanor was quite odd; she seemed to give off an eerie vibe though also aggressive. Her face was a triangle/heart shape, accompanied by her slightly furrowed upward/S-shaped eyebrows, which gave her a fierce look. Her skin was quite soft and smooth. Furthermore, with her button nose, it was obvious she had a septum piercing, and across her nose bridge and some randomly around her face were light freckles, along with a small, light mole on the bottom right of her lip. Her eyes were blue [contacts], and her eyes were an almond, slightly upturned shape. Her lips appeared to be full and heart-shaped [pillow lips fr] , and with that, they seemed to be glossed with a tinted red, though if it wasn't, it would be a strawberry chapstick, making her lips extremely soft; she'd also have snake-bite piercings and a split tongue. Placed along the full length of her ears were a bunch of piercings. Her long, wavy/curly brunette/Blonde hair fell midway down her back, appearing soft and well-cared for despite its extremely messy appearance.

Body ;
Her body type is a mix between pear, triangle and hourglass - she also has a little pudge :D

Scars ; [TW]
A scar ran down her left eye, a scar on the left side of her forehead, a jagged scar across her neck, a scar across her right cheek, a scar that appeared to be dragged upwards on her stomach, a scar that went from where her liver was all the way through her back, two stab wounds in her right shoulder, two stabs to the upper thigh, cigarette burns on her neck, slash on her right palm, and it was also quite obvious she had a worn and broken-down prosthetic left hand.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ❤ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Personality ;

Niyoko always seemed to have a harsh attitude, simply not caring about others' feelings unless she was close to them though she could still be harsh to close ones. She tends to act in very aggressive ways; if she doesn't act, she will usually repeat threatening words when she feels threatened or annoyed. But even with her harsh attitude, she can be quite caring. As much as she cares for her friends, she's also very decisive. It's hard for her to make difficult choices, and in the end, it seems to always be the wrong choice. She is quite needy when it comes to having a friend or lover, though she just fears being left again. She's also quite stubborn, which usually ends in her getting hurt. She feels strongly about some things that are important to her, and sometimes her emotions get the better of her. Her memory seems fuzzy at times, and most of the time she can't remember simple things or even important things.

Phobias/disorders ;

Autophobia: Fear of being alone
Atychiphobia: Fear of failure
Thanatophobia – Fear of death or dying
Anuptaphobia - The fear of being or staying single.
Metathesiophobia - A fear of change.

Intermittent explosive disorder ┊
- Fits of rage
- Increased energy
- Irritability
- Racing thoughts
- Tingling
- Tremors
- Palpitations
- Chest tightness
- Temper tantrums
- Heated arguments
- Tirades
- Slapping, shoving or pushing
- Shouting
- Physical fights and property damage
- Threatening or assaulting

Depression major depressive disorder ┊[TW]

- Tiredness and lack of energy, so even small tasks take extra effort
- Reduced appetite and weight loss or increased cravings for food and weight gain
- Anxiety, agitation or restlessness slowed thinking, speaking or body movements
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on past failures or self-blame
- Trouble thinking, concentrating, making decisions and remembering things

- Unexplained physical problems, such as back pain or headaches
- Feelings of sadness, tearfulness, emptiness or hopelessness
- Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters
- Loss of interest or pleasure in most or all normal activities, such as hobbies or sports

- Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much

???

♡˚‧

???

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ❝ I think I know almost everyone at this point. ❞ ࿐ྂ

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ❤ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆
Relations
━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━

◂Asher M. Hayashi┊[M.I.A] [EX-LEADER]
No need mourning someone who left so fast.

◂Sefu Tanaka┊[ALIVE] [BOYFRIEND]
❝ I don't understand, not one bit. ❞

◂Min-Jun Volkonsky┊[M.I.A] [BEST FRIEND?]
❝ Goodbye. ❞

❝ You left. I never even got closure and I doubt I ever will. ❞

◂Zakary M. Kita┊[ALIVE] [BEST FRIEND]
❝ We weren't ever close before. But, now we are closer than ever. You look so hurt at times. . I don't mind if you forgive him or want to become close to him again. You're his brother. I wouldn't want to leave my family either. I don't know that much about you. But, maybe we can start hanging out more and learn more about each other later on. I love you. Thank you for visiting me while I was in recovery. ❞

❝ Wonder where you went! perhaps you went to get more treatment. ❞

◂Tobias D.┊[ALIVE] [BEST FRIEND]
I'm sorry I can't do much.

◂Yōsei M. Kita┊[ALIVE] [OLD FRIEND]
❝ Don't know where you went. All well. ❞

◂Aoife O'Sullivan┊[ALIVE] [FRIEND]
❝ I'm glad you're always there for me and able to listen to my problems. ❞

◂Joey Lothario┊[ALIVE] [FRIEND]
❝ You left for like months dude.. ❞

◂Alice E. Ōshiro┊[ALIVE] [?]
❝ I hate you but. . I also don't. I can't think of my feelings towards you. ❞

◂Seo-Jun M. Ōshiro┊[ALIVE] [?]
You know, I actually think I've had enough time to think about my feelings, and I don't think I forgive you. You used me, manipulated me, and hurt me in so many ways I can't even express them. You pushed me away and made me seem like I was the person in the wrong all the time, and it's not just you I don't forgive. I don't forgive any of you. I thought I could. I thought if I did, everything that happened between all of us would just be fixed, and we could all be friends, and you wouldn't push me away again, but that's all you ever did. I know I wasn't the best person either. I know at times I was wrong and deserved it, and even now I am not what I'd want to be. I never really understood everything, and I still don't. Someone reminds me of that all the time—I can't even make up for my mistakes or apologize. . I don't even remember how to say it. I don't think I need you anymore. I can finally accept a life without you. I can let go of you. I never thought I could or even say that, and honestly, it's a strange but also nice feeling. To be honest. . I think all this time I was acting as if you were the friend I had before, but really you were just a stranger I knew for years in another person's body I once knew. I know that's wrong to say, but that is how I feel now. I always wanted to understand you or at least try to help, but I guess I finally realize that you never fully wanted that. I guess I knew that a little inside, but. . I just wanted to help.

◂Moe T. Ito┊[ALIVE] [?]
❝ . . . ❞

◂Shoji Kosuki ┊[ALIVE] [?]
❝ . . . ❞

◂Yoshinaga Tsukasa┊[ALIVE] [?]
❝ Wonder where you ran off to too! You just kinda leave. ❞

◂ Eiji Hayashida┊[DEAD] [?]
❝ I have nightmares about you.. hell it's hard to even sleep at times. It's not just what you did that haunts me but, the way you died.. even little things such as something falling over reminds me of that day. I honestly can't say I hate you. ❞

◂ Isoroku Edgeworth┊[ALIVE] [?]
❝ you're just a cop, I guess. ❞

◂Komoshi T. Tomoko┊[ALIVE] [?]
❝ I don't really remember much of you. ❞

◂ Micah M. Fukushima┊[ALIVE] [?]
❝ ? ❞

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ I get butterflies when he calls me 'love.' ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Family
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

███████ ███████[M.I.A?] [FATHER]
❝ I guess you were there for me, you taught me a lot. But, you left me. ❞