Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
IGN:

NoInfi will be the account I'm applying on.

Other Accounts:

oInfi [MAIN]
lyriddd [ALT]

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

I am quite active within the server, playing for roughly 3-8 hours daily. Because I work from home, I am able to attend any meeting at any given time, or assist staff in anything they may need help with. As far as my punishment history goes, I have been warned once for FailRP by prosthetics, and once for spamming by customable. Both in which were offences from around two years ago, and things I will not do again.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

ACCEPTED APPLICATIONS
https://schoolrp.net/threads/oinfi-jsl-application.38521/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-college-professor-application-infinianite.29533/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/infinianite-korean-application.14225/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/oinfi-college-professor-application.41629/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/oinfi-build-team-application.40483/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lyriddd-ems-doctor-application.46775/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/judge-infiiiis-application.49213/

DENIED APPLICATIONS
https://schoolrp.net/threads/oinfi-event-team-application.39920/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/infinianite-korean-application.14153/
Black Market Dealer Application (Via Forum Conversation)
Black Market Dealer Application (Via Forum Conversation)

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

My discord is infi#5591, and I do have a working microphone.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:

My time zone is BST, and I currently live in the UK.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

Yes, I am aware of this.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

As I'm currently in the build team and in several factions, experience is something I believe I have more of over most if not all applicants. With being in the town, faculty, and shop factions, I've got plenty of playtime revolving around leadership and teamwork, as I have to lead my own departments as well as follow along with my coworkers. Despite all of this, I also have loads of team-work related experience in the minecraft field of work, as I work full time for EVNT Games which is a minecraft event company I have been working for for over 6 months now.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?

I am currently a part of the Roleplay Hub build team. I have full confidence that I will be able to balance both, as I already somewhat step my foot into the event team realm every now and then.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

My events will be broken down into different categories. These will include a school event, a field trip event, a holiday event, a Halloween event, and a city event. While thinking of events, I like to think of events that can encourage the involvement of the entirety of the player base, rather than one faction or group in specific.

-=--=(0)=--<+>--=(0)=--=-

School Event; “Teacher VS Student pep rally”
(MAJOR EVENT)

Event type : School; Major event

Rundown:

There are SO many events that have taken place between Bobcats and Spartans. From pep rallies to sports championships, the two teams are seemingly always against each other. It’d be a lovely change of pace to see the teams work together in a spirited event against their beloved faculty! The way the event would work, is that students and faculty would face off against each other in a series of spirited games in preparation for sports championships. What better way to encourage sportsmanship than to have teams work together? Games would range from your average sports like basketball, football and baseball. Custom games would include things like a cheer competition to see who can perform a better cheer routine for their beloved mascot! Will the bobcat/spartan dynamic win, or perhaps the prinicpal/dean team?

Throughout the pep rally, the mascots (being spartan, bobcat, dean and principal mascots) will be the ones tallying up spirit points! Are you not in a sports team and worried you can’t participate? Fear not! You can earn your team spirit points just by cheering them on! Faculty and students alike have the opportunity to cheer for their teams in an effort to earn themselves more points! In the end, the aim of the game is working together to have a little fun playing against your favorite teachers and faculty!

Duration: The event can extend over a period of two weeks, or can last a single school day depending on the games played.

Builds: Builds would require simple banners and decorations around the specific areas where games would happen. Markers for faculty seating in order to group them for MAXIMUM cheer effect.

Participants: Bobcat/Spartan sports teams, Teacher/Professor/Faculty, Deans/Principals.

Field Trip Event; “Welcome to the Jungle!”
(MAJOR EVENT)

Rundown:

It’s been a while since Karakura High School has been on a field trip! The Senior Leadership Team has decided it would be a wonderful idea to take the students to the Amazon Rainforest! After heading to the airport and landing in Brazil, students will board several boats and make their trek down the Amazon! Once they arrive at their hotel, students will break off into groups with their teacher/sponsor and be able to explore the jungle around them. Be careful though, there are many dangers in the rainforest, and it is up to the teacher/sponsor to educate their group on said dangers in order to stay safe! Towards the end of the event, players will return to their hotel as a collective group, and make the trek back to Karakura.

Event team members will watch over the event whilst in vanish, monitoring those who run too far off the trail. Should students wander too far, they would become prone to the dangers of the rainforest which can include dangerous frogs, spiders and more! Spiders and frogs could also be played by staff/event team members. Should a student get injured, they will be automatically teleported back to their hotel, where they have to wait out the rest of the field trip in the safety of their room! So you better listen to your teachers and stay on the path!

How would this event even remotely be possible you may ask? Well, all participants must first be inside the Karakura Academic Discord, where they will fill out a google form sent in the announcements effectively whitelisting their character for the event. There will be a maximum of 250 slots available, with a 100 slot waiting list in case players do not show up. This is to prevent extreme lag whilst simultaneously teleporting several players from one location to another. Upon whitelisting your character, the day before the event “groups” will be listed, assigning 20 players to two faculty members each. Should faculty be running low, adults will be allowed to attend the event as a chaperone.

Duration: This event would span out for approximately 2-3 hours.

Builds: A rather hefty map would have to be created, including a large forest with a river running through, as well as an airport and hotel.

Participants: Students, faculty, event team members as guides, parent chaperones.

Holiday Event; “The ghost of Past, Present, and Future.”
(FLASH EVENT)

Rundown:

It’s a chilly evening in Karakura forest, around a week before Christmas. If you’re lucky enough, one of three ghosts will appear around a campfire and tell stories to the visiting citizens! The story depends on the ghost telling it. For example; the ghost of Christmas past would share stories about Karakura’s folklore and history, all good things! The ghost of Christmas present would share stories of present day Karakura, this can range from happy to not so happy stories. The ghost of Christmas future is the negative ghost, sharing rather dystopian stories of the city’s future if the citizens don’t correct their behavior!

Three event team members would play the ghosts, and the stories can revolve around a group or any individual in specific. Ghosts are passive, but would also have the ability to lay curses on those who disrupt their story telling!

Duration: As this event will span out over around a week, it is up to the event team how they wish to distribute their time in roleplaying in the forest.

Builds: N/A

Participants: Ghost characters played by the event team, Karakura civilians.

Halloween event; “Return of the Haunted Maze”
(FLASH EVENT)

Rundown:

When the clock struck midnight on October 1st, you could hear in the distance Karakura’s forest shifting. As citizens approached the forest, fog would settle throughout the baseline of the trees, and beyond that, what seemed to be a hedge maze appeared! The maze is kind to those who enter with curiosity and a pure heart, however those who enter with malicious intent face the many trials and dangers the maze has to offer.

Event team members will regulate the maze throughout the month of October, spooking people as different types of ghosts. Hauntings do not expand past the forest, though the extent of the ghost’s abilities are limitless. These hauntings can range from casting temporary curses and chasing after people screaming at them! Those who have a “good heart” are judged by the ghosts, and allowed to enter through the maze unharmed, and reach the end where they can receive an exclusive item that will only be obtainable through the month of october.

Duration: Through the month of october.

Builds: Rebuilding the haunted maze, to be pasted over the forest near the Akihito estate.

Participants: Event team members playing the ghosts and spirits, Karakura civilians.

City Event; “Traveling Petting Zoo!”
(FLASH EVENT)

Rundown:

Karakura has scheduled its first ever petting zoo! Rango the zoologist has visited Karkaura with his band of misfit animals! Located just across the town hall, several stands and pens are set up with various different types of animals ranging from bears to even sheep! Players will be able to come and view all the animals, with stalls set up offering food and beverage, as well as enjoy the many activities that can be played! These can include dunking competitions, spinning wheels, or other fun street-like games.

A little ways down the event, suddenly Rango clumsily opens up one of the pens, and the animals run loose! With event team members being in vanish and holding animals onto leads, they’ll run throughout the city as a wild herd until eventually getting brought back as the community comes together to corral all the animals back into their pens! Upon all the animals returning to the safety of their pens, Rango the zoologist thanks the city for their help, and retreats back to the mainland.

Duration: This event should take approximately two hours maximum.

Builds: The traveling petting zoo, built near the town hall plaza.

Participants: Event team members playing animals that run loose, event team member playing the zookeeper, Karakura civilians.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

Thank you for reading my application! I have a plethora more events in mind, but have picked the 5 that interested myself personally the most. I look forward to the results!​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your application is very well-written and organized! Unfortunately, we thought the events were either too close to something that happened in the past, very close to other applicants' events, or simply not very unique for the server at the present time.
- I personally think you have the potential to write more different events probably involving the other factions in SRP, so feel free to try that if you chose to re-apply!

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread