SpaghettiRP

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Warnings: PG in OOC, Cosmetic Abuse
Bans: None ATM

What is your timezone?:
SAST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
DropLocK#3888

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/noodlerps-karakura-police-department-internship-application.45521/ (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/brxxennoodle-jsl-language-application.44495/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-councillor-application.42890/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/noodlerps-student-council-application.44067/ (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.27168/ (Denied)

Describe your activity on the server?:
I'm just being a normal college student and so attend classes as usual and never participate in any GangRP situations

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
SpaghettiRP [College][

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

A student council is a normal student but participates in helping/making the school
a bit safer and bringing peace to the school grounds with no bullying or fights
And also help in arguments if they had knowledge about it or how to help it

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I have seen many unpleasant situations such as bullying and many fights, arguments and
unkind behavior from students, so I saw the poster and decided to give it a shot

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, I am willing to help with all I could do for the council team

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to the council?:
President:

The President is the one in charge of the student council. They are the ones who make sure that the other council members don't break any rules or abuse their powers, and they have every right to kick the person out of the council if they absolutely have to. They also talk to the SLT, which consists of the Principal, Vice-Principal, Dean, and Vice-Dean, about anything going on in the council, possible events that might be hosted, and the budget for the host, and the SLT can make some adjustments of the budget if they absolutely have to, especially if the price for everything to set it up is too high. However, if the President abuses their power, and the majority of the council agrees, the president may be kicked off from the council, and the vice-president will take over as president, and then there would be a vote on who the next vice-president would be. There is a President for high school and college.

Vice-President:
The Vice-President, although with not as much power, steps in for the President if they are absent. However, the President can kick the Vice-President if there is enough evidence that they are breaking the rules and abusing their powers, especially if they have been gone and have been told by some of the Council members. The SLT can also choose to kick the Vice-President if the President is absent, or if the majority of the council agrees. The Vice-President would step in as President if the President either graduates and goes on to college or becomes an adult, steps down as being President of the council in general, or is kicked out by the SLT or the majority of the council. There is a Vice-President for high school and college.

Secretary:
The secretary is the person who keeps track of everything happening within the council, which includes making sure every council member is not breaking the rules or abusing their council powers, hosting events via the SLT's approval as long as it's within the budget for the event, and to make sure those events go well. They also keep track of what needs to be discussed in the meetings and fill out those agendas once those topics have been discussed. There can be more than one Secretary for high school and college if needed.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would warn the girls 3 times and at last, warn them with detention, if they do not listen then I'll have to intercept and tell one of the girls to step away from the other and try to know what happened for them to harass each other, for example, they harassed each other for calling the other ugly, I'd show her that nobody's ugly and yet nobody will be and so calm both girls and once they are calmed down, I'll tell them that they are all friends and shouldn't be enemies to each other and so tell them to apologize to each other and once they are friends again I'll pack myself and leave

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would trail the student until I know where he went, for example, he went to the back of the school with some of his friends and they are masked, I would keep trailing him from afar and know what is his usual activity, for example, he just runs around with a mask on and just trolls with the Faculty, I would track his route and set up a blockage in the front of his route, once he gets to the blockage I would close in from behind with other student councils and so we surround him and take him to either detention or SLT

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would tap on the councilor's shoulder gently telling him that he should talk to me in private and should let me handle this one for now, once I finish with the student I would show the councilor that student councilors aren't supposed to be mean/rude/aggressive towards any student, they should be very kind and pleasant to them and show them confidence, safety and caring for them

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
After the meeting, I would ask my other councilors about what I missed, And so if I couldn't gather that information I would head for any higher-up that was listening to the meeting, and so I would apologize to them about my behavior and would not miss any pieces again or information

A teacher/receptionist has told you or doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would ask them for approval or a letter that shows the higher up actually told you to do that or not, If no valid proof was given then I would not do what they told to me to do until I get an answer from the higher-ups, And if they did something against what I was trained I would ask them why did they do it if it isn't from the training and so I should report them to the higher-ups immediately if they don't provide a valid reason and proof

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Title of the event: Game Night

A club on a very dark night announces that there is a Game Night in the upcoming few minutes. Some of the people do attend and comes and so once we got enough people we would count the people and so it turned out to be 16 people attending for the Game Night, so we pack ourselves and so ask the people whether we play a game of their choice or our choice. Let's say they chose to play Among us, We all started Among us and hosted our rooms and so we gave out the codes for two rooms. Each room has 8 slots, We start the night and so we all play. Not so few minutes after we start to ask the people whether we continue the Game Night and choose another game or that's enough for them. Let's say they all chose to continue and so we choose to play Minecraft mazes and horror maps. And so some of us disguise as the monsters/killers and so hunt down the people in-game. for example one person has gotten to a dead-end which one of us will track him from behind and so once he reaches a closed way, one of us closes in on him and kills him. and so on to hunt down all the remaining people.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Kyle H. Hamilton

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-110-9125

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
1. Kyle is a tall guy that is measured 6'3ft and looks a bit more like a guard.
2. Behaves to his higher-ups and so follows what they give him even if it's impossible.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Usually in a suit and barely in a winter shirt/hoodie/jacket

1642816821883.png 1642816907864.png 1642816938384.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I can look after people, Open conversation with people and so give them caring and safety. And also can solve complicated things such as hard puzzles and mazes and also can make ideas and use his creativity to get over situations and questions and love to help people and seek peace amongst the school

Why do you want this position?:
I always wanted to make the school a bit safer and more peaceful from bullying and I've seen many people suffering and being harassed cause of that, And so I would want to put a stop to that. I was a councilor before but there was an argument and so it went a little bit too over and I've gotten removed so I'm re-applying again hoping to get accepted once more

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me the most is being a student that could assist in helping the Faculty get over their issues and troubles. I've helped Faculty for a long time now and I thought of getting into an actual position to show them caring and peace. As well as do my studying and help the school on both hands and help in events, shows and much more to come.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Patrols, Daily check-ups, and more secured areas into the school grounds. Means more councilors patrolling and an active system for reporting and finding/stopping trouble.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- We found your application good, however, the college roster is currently full, thus, the application will be left pending until further notice​

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Welcome to Student Council!

Please contact Mxxkie#1975 on discord for more information on where to get started!​

[!]
Ping Customable#1590 in the academics discord in #help to receive your roles!

https://discord.gg/4cQstbfsa6

Users who are viewing this thread