What is your Minecraft Username?:
NoodleRP

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None yet.

What is your timezone?:
GMT +02:00
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
DropLocK#3888

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/itzsasuke_-s-police-application.29648/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/role-request.28161/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.27168/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-maximum-issue.26790/ (DENIED)
BrxxenNoodle JSL Language Application | SchoolRP (ACCEPTED)

Describe your activity on the server?:
Well, I Just walk around the Karakura doing nothing except hanging with friends or either shopping

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
x1x4 (Grade-7)
NoodleRP ([College][B])

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I Do.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:
The Student Council is a student that patrol and walk around the school
Seeking trouble amongst the school grounds, Trying to stop violence and
Bullies from annoying/bullying other students as well as stopping people
Who threats other and many other things, They are really helpful to us so.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.):
I Would like to help students and become at least a little important person in
such a useless life, As well as my friends recommended me to join the council
team since I really help them much and told me that I shall become one so.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, I Do and will try to participate in most things as well as I progress through my life.

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:
Col-Council, HS-Council, HS-President, Col-President, As well as the Dean, Vice-Dean, VicePresident,,
As well as the students because they are important for us.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
I Would ask them kindly to stop harassing each other and if they keep on going
and ignoring me, I Would immediately ask them to stop and threaten with detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I Would chase them down, And If I fail, I'll get their names and in the next day,
I Would ask a Faculty to intercom them to come detention, If they refuse, I'll tell the dean to deal with it.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I Would try to back off the councillor as I try to calm down the student,
Then I Would talk to the councillor telling them that they shouldn't be mean to the student,
As well as they should be kind with the victim and not aggressive at them.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I Would ask the other councillors about what were the pieces as I either
Note them down or try to memorize them.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this?
I Would apologize and tell them that I shouldn't be doing what they've told me, I Shall
Follow what my higher ups told me to do and not break it even a single one.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
Let's say the even/club is about Art, People with the drawing and painting skills will be participating as we watch the event incase something happens, And then someone while drawing gets annoyed or maybe stressed, We would try to tell them that the skill doesn't matter, Since all what matters is whether you believe in yourself or not, Even though that's kind of the key to win most the things in life, As we try to plant calm and safety in their hearts by giving them friendly feelings that could help them know themselves,
Also I Would try to give ideas as I talk with the other councillors trying to gain more knowledge and information about the event, Trying our best to work as a team and provide such ideas and new stuff that could be added and improve the way the club is, For example if they are trying to add a new system that could be better for the people, But let's say that the system didn't go well, We would try to see what is causing the system to be bad and then we try to improve it by giving it much more new things to be added as well as we ask the crowd about what would they like to be added in the system, As well as we ask them about what would they like to be added in the club as their entertainment and hangouts and stuff, We would make the decision up to the Club-Owner since they are the ones who choose either to add it or not, So us the councillors try our best to help in such thing and seek to help things for people who think it's unfair or not suiting well, And after the event finishes, We would congratulate everybody who participated and wishing them a good day as well as everybody goes home.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Kyle 'Fish' L. Hunter

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-110-9125

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
They would act like a kind guy who seeks to help people and walk around in the city,
Nothing much other than shopping and walking around so.

Character appearance/attire:
A Black male with a black/orange outfit and a dark greyish hair with dark glasses with grey eyes.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Well, Nothing much than a guy who wants to learn more
and gain knowledge about life and progress through his
useless life trying to make something out of it.

Why do you want this position?:
I would love to experience how will it be to be a councilor and I love to experience such new things,
Such as becoming a useful thing in world, Since I've never done something that I always wanted.

What interests you the most about student council?:
Helping and knowing the students more and learning everyday how to interact better with them or
seek such an advice that could help them light their way and give them information.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I always wanted the school to be a entertainment place not a dangerous place,
Bad students around here make the place worse for everybody even me, And I seek to change that
in the future if possible by any means and costs, I Wouldn't mind spending my time in being
A Council trying my best to improve the school so.​

Last edited:

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, unfortunately, we are denying your application today. Feel free to reapply in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread