Level 43
layzah
layzah
Omega+

NOQUOTES EVENT TEAM APPLICATION
~ Any changes to this application will be listed in, "Additional Notes."

IGN:
NoQuotes

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

My involvement on the SchoolRP server is fantastic! Because I play on the GangRP side of the faction, I log in for several hours every day on average. Nonetheless, I roleplay things out rather than concentrating mostly on permissions. In addition, I co-own a gang named "Valhalla" where I enforce the rule that story behind role-play is mandatory. I'm very passionate about this server, and I always want the other players to enjoy themselves as well and not just get a quick /me right hook temple.

Let's now go on to the past of punishment. I have a few bans, which I regret expressing very much. I've learned from these errors, though, and I won't make the same ones again. I'll include every ban I've ever received along with a brief justification here.

2019 or 2020 | Fly hacking; Flaros

First of all, there is no question that this punishment was merited. I was quite new to the server at the time, around 2019 or 2020, and I had no idea better. Because I was ignorant, I switched on fly hacks and soared around the server out of boredom. Even the other players saw me brag about this. I have never committed this offense again because I learnt from my error, and I really regret having it on my ban history. In addition, since that suspension, I have made it a point to report any players that appear to be fly hacking or disobeying SRP rules of behavior.

2021 | Failrp, Metagame, AvoidRP; Hebwig

One of my first bans in more than one or two years is this one. That was tough, but I accept full responsibility. My pals and I went to the power plant that day to stir things up. But when we got there, there was a brawl. We were all wearing masks, which undoubtedly attracted attention. After a while, we made the decision to go on and depart. Afterwards, we began the journey to my residence. I wanted to stow my katana away because I was carrying one. We made a serious error of judgment when we just warped seconds later. There were a few KPD officers who suddenly appeared outside of my line of sight. We had no contact, therefore I considered going back despite wearing a mask, but I opted against it. I was later banned for "FailRP, Metagame, and AvoidRP." I genuinely regret being so uninformed at the time. I have since corrected my error, and I promise to never warp after seeing a crime or being involved in one.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Police Application 4. - Accepted!

Police Application 3. - Accepted!

Police Application 2. - Denied.

Police Application 1. - Denied.

Shop Application - Not Reviewed

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

DISCORD: Jay!#5959

Additionally, Yes, I have a fully functional Microphone.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:

My time zone is Central Time Zone (CST) and my Country of Residence is the United States.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

Yes, I am fully aware of this condition.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

I have a ton of experience working in a team. In the section below, I'll list every instance of teamwork I've had while using the SchoolRP server, both IC and OOC. I'll start by discussing my IC experience.

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT

I joined the KPD four months ago, however unfortunately I recently left to explore new things on the server. But, I shall discuss the teamwork skills I have developed over my time in this faction.

PATROLS.
One of the numerous aspects of teamwork that I have experienced is patrols. You must patrol with at least one other officer if you work for the KPD. You must coordinate with the other cop while on patrol with them, and you must always have their back. Also, you can come across a tough person who decides to flee during a patrol. The offender will be pursued, and you and your partner will need to cooperate while simultaneously sharing information with others. Communication is what we call this.

RAIDS
Raiding is another tool I use for collaboration. You must bring at least 3–4 police with you when conducting raids. One will be required to keep an eye on the entrance as the others enter. You will need to stay in touch with your coworkers during the raid to let them know if you discover anything. As a Patrol officer and a Corporal, I have carried out this several times.

That is all I have in regards to KPD team-work experience. I will now go onto Volleyball.

I was excellent at working with others when playing volleyball. I was a four-man team player who mostly excelled as the setter. More specifically, the "setter" position prevents an attempt to strike the ball to the ground by the ball not crossing over to their side. The setter, though, goes above and above. The ball will be gathered by the setter and sent upward for the spiker to slam down. I was good at this, especially when it involved my close friend N1 KO. I should also note that I joined the volleyball team as a result of my months of playing and gaining teamwork experience.

That is all to wrap up my Volleyball journey! I will now go over my Basketball experience.

I used to play defense in basketball throughout my stay there. I should also point out that teamwork is essential for playing in teams, something I soon got used to. In addition, returning to square one, I will go into further detail on the "Defense Position." Defense is, in essence, what it says it is—defensive. In order for the teammates to benefit from the ball, the player will guard it and pass it to the other side. If I was playing my best, I was excellent at playing defense and would frequently catch the ball and toss it back with ease. Moreover, I would play center, which I was also great at, if I couldn't be a defense. I'll also explain what "Center" implies. The center is essentially, once more, what it says. You'll be in the middle. You won't, nevertheless, remain there. You will have complete freedom to take the ball wherever on the court. You may also do teamwork by passing it to your teammates at that time. This is how most basketball teams win games.

This wraps up my whole IC experience with Team-work. Thank you for reading this part of my team-work experience. I will now move onto OOC experience.

Staff Experience

You could be thinking right now that this is staff experience at SchoolRP. But you're mistaken. Throughout my experience as a player, I have never monitored SchoolRP; however, I have temporarily moderated another roleplay server; I won't divulge their name. Nevertheless, let's return to the subject at hand: my staff experience. While I was a staff member on the other server, I dealt with issues regarding GangRP and FailRP. I would also collaborate with other staff members to resolve issues in order to reach a conclusion, etc.

Alas, this is the extent of my OOC involvement. Nevertheless, now that I have a job and I'm starting culinary school at the beginning of August, I will have more experience working in a team in the future OOCly.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?

I am not a part of any community team. This is the first one I am trying to participate in.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

Screenshot 2023-04-08 202745.png
The Zoo | School Field Trip!
“Oh my god, look at the cute panda!”

Context:
The Karakura High School students would get a notice advising them of a Field Trip starting a few days prior. School buses will be waiting outside the building when the time for the field excursion comes.

Event Information:
During class, the teacher would be speaking to the class, but out of nowhere, the intercom microphone's fidgeting would begin to be heard. " Greetings to Karakura High School! I'm happy to let you know that a school field trip to the zoo is scheduled for the next three days. Once the three days are up, school buses will be parked in front of the school. Have fun!" The intercom cuts off, prompting the pupils to applaud enthusiastically. Students from the school will start hearing bus engines approach and halt once the three days have gone. They began leaping and running out of the classroom to the bus, thinking it was the buses that would take them on the field trip. After all of the buses had arrived, the teachers informed the pupils that they may begin boarding and taking their seats. The buses' doors will shut and the children will begin their trip to the zoo when all of the field trip participants have boarded. Once students arrive at the zoo, They will have to follow their respective teachers wherever they go, which means they will not be permitted to go alone to other areas of the park. Things that the students will visit will be, Pandas, Giraffes, Lions, Deers, Elephants, Tigers, etc.

Needed Resources:
  • A few event team members play as the animals in the zoo for Roleplay Purposes. The rest will be spawned in Animals.
  • An announcement made in the SchoolRP server regarding the event, which will be listed in the Event channel.
  • A /event command for the sound of the buses arriving at the school.
  • An intercom announcement regarding the Field Trip prior to the event.

Building Required:
  • A Zoo map
  • Buses built outside of the school or whatever fits best for the students.

Screenshot_2023-04-07_190117-removebg-preview(4).jpg
The Iceberg Incident | Flash Event
“Holy crap! That ship just sank!”

Event Description
The Karakura beach was being passed by a cargo ship. Horns from passing pedestrians could be heard in the distance, drawing the attention of those around the beach coastlines. The ship was directly in front of an iceberg, which caught the attention of onlookers who were looking over at it. Knowing that the ship was going to hit the iceberg, people would gasp as they arrived at the site. The citizens stood corrected; the skipper did not have enough time to maneuver before the ship collided with the iceberg. As a result, the metal would rip into the ship's exterior, letting water inside. A few hours after the ship and iceberg collided, it disappeared into the water and was never seen again.

Building Required:
  • Ship built in the distance of the Ocean.
  • Upon the ship being sunk, it will rest at the bottom of the ocean, later to be removed.

Screenshot_2023-04-07_190117-removebg-preview(3).jpg

Forest Fire | Public Event.
"AH! Thats hot!"

Event Information
A citizen established a camp in the woods and invited two of his buddies to join him there for the night. But, as soon as the citizen left to find his buddies, the campfire's flames would erupt out of control, starting a conflagration that quickly spread to the surrounding grass and trees. As the group returned, they observed the chaos in the neighborhood and fled in rage, terror, and remorse in order to notify the police. The fire had already spread to numerous trees by the time the police came with fire extinguishers to put it out fast, making the gadget worthless. As a result, the police started working on plan B and dispatched a fire engine to the area to put out the fire. In addition, anyone passing by on foot would observe smoke rising into the air, drawing interest to the region to find out what was causing the dramatic shift in the sky. Fire truck sirens would suddenly be heard in the region heading towards the woodland and stopping in that direction. Also, those in the public who are near the forest where the fire truck is located will see the fireman dousing the area with water in an effort to put out the fire. The forest's vegetation will eventually regenerate when the fire has been put out.

Needed Resources:
  • Four ET members needed for the firefighter and the civilians in the forest.
  • Fire truck car model.

Notes:
  • The firetruck doesn’t need to come from a Fire Station, due to the map not having any place to put one or need one. Therefore, a firetruck can be spawned at the KPD.

Screenshot 2023-04-07 190513.png

School Camp-out | School Event
"Awe.. look at the cute little cu- Is that a bear?!?!"

Event Information
The SLT of both schools will take the students, including Highschool and College on a brief trip. They're going to quickly travel to the woods and enjoy a nice campout there! Upon arrival, they set up camp and gather around the campfire to share tales, make jokes, and have a good time. A bear cub, however, unexpectedly emerged from the woods and peered at the audience. One of the children approaches the bear baby in an effort to pet it, but a mother bear emerges from behind it and tries to bite the child but is unsuccessful. The instructor and the children were both terrified by the bear's loud growl. Yet the instructor remained composed and instructed the pupils to seek refuge in a tent distant from the bear. A short while later, the bear decided there was no danger and left the children alone. They instantly left the region following that.

Needed Resources:
  • Two ET members. One to play the cub and the other to play the Bear.

Notes:
  • The field trip will be planned by the event team and won't be a random occurrence.

(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

- Fixed up some wording(s) in the application.
- Event Four Added.
- Banners restyled x2..

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- We believe you have a lot of potentials! If you chose to re-apply we would love to see more details added to your events since we found them a little too short. I personally really liked the forest fire, very original!

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread